Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ummm ok then.
I'm currently living near the stadium (which is great because I can just walk it to the concert and not have to worry about getting cars to get back home) and have seen the tents when we go for runs around the area. It's insane, but it's a fairly secure neighbourhood. Still, no one one could ever pay me enough to do something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nah who set these rules 😭. Imagine some 15 year old with a clipboard knocking on tents to man who is inside, I could not, I would laugh. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm currently living near the stadium (which is great because I can just walk it to the concert and not have to worry about getting cars to get back home) and have seen the tents when we go for runs around the area. It's insane, but it's a fairly secure neighbourhood. Still, no one one could ever pay me enough to do something like that.
I wish I could be there it would be such a help to a project I’m working on 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah who set these rules 😭. Imagine some 15 year old with a clipboard knocking on tents to man who is inside, I could not, I would laugh. 😭
No under 18s allowed, but still, yes, hilarious.

The whole thing is combining Taylor and spreadsheets - 2 of my great loves. Not a fan of camping or standing though...

I try not to think of Harry when I listen to 1989 or the vaults 😂 I just don’t get the appeal. I do think he has some charisma but otherwise he’s just a bit of a lad 🙈

Reactions: 9
I try not to think of Harry when I listen to 1989 or the vaults 😂 I just don’t get the appeal. I do think he has some charisma but otherwise he’s just a bit of a lad 🙈
I never understood the head over heels aura from him but I do love his music and he puts on a decent show so there’s that at least.

I would suggest trying on the theory that they could be about Matty, but I don't think that's going to help anyone here :LOL: I saw someone say somewhere that it would make sense for "Slut!" to be about him (as in, their 2014 dalliance), and now I can't unhear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never understood the head over heels aura from him but I do love his music and he puts on a decent show so there’s that at least.
I get it slightly more now, but certainly didn't when he was a teenager in a crappy boyband.

Reactions: 10
What is Ali express like?? Quite fancy getting a folklore cardigan….
I ordered a folklore cardigan and got this e-mail message about intellectual property infringement from them after it had been dispatched:

Screenshot_2023-11-03-13-49-01-632_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I have received it yesterday, it's super soft and warm and well made, the embroidery looks great. I ordered size S and it is definitely oversized, quite wide and boxy but not very long. I'll post a picture when I get the chance.

I saw Fall Out Boy last night and had been deluding myself for months that she might pop up and sing Electric Touch with them like she has at other o2 shows 🤡🤡🤡

sadly it was not to be. I blame Travis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw Fall Out Boy last night and had been deluding myself for months that she might pop up and sing Electric Touch with them like she has at other o2 shows 🤡🤡🤡

sadly it was not to be. I blame Travis 😂
Yes but you got Awsten from Waterparks and I am eternally jealous 😭

Reactions: 1
My Red cardigan arrived from Ali Express- really soft and a lot better quality than I expected!

• Heart
Am I dreaming or did Taylor and Lucas say they were releasing 1989 merch this week? I have been checking daily but not seeing it 😩

Reactions: 1
Photo dump of my AliExpress cardigan, size S. It's very dark today, so apologies for the bad photos (photos with it worn are closer to real colour).
For reference, I am 1,58m (5'2") tall.
As I said before, it is super soft and cosy, definitely worth it.

IMG_20231104_115215.jpg
IMG_20231104_120034.jpg
IMG_20231104_115930.jpg
IMG_20231104_120015.jpg
IMG_20231104_115947.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Photo dump of my AliExpress cardigan, size S. It's very dark today, so apologies for the bad photos (photos with it worn are closer to real colour).
For reference, I am 1,58m (5'2") tall.
As I said before, it is super soft and cosy, definitely worth it.

View attachment 2550632View attachment 2550633View attachment 2550634View attachment 2550636View attachment 2550637
Oooh it’s so nice! Would you mind linking to which one you got? There are a few on there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.