Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What put me off is the 3.95 delivery charge šŸ˜¬ If its over Ā£50 on anything i get most perturbed at delivery fees but she's a billionaire like come on now!

Reactions: 13
IMG_9648.jpeg

Remember when she said she doesnā€™t purposely make herself look like Taylor? šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not fully convinced it IS Taylor on Colbert now. I think itā€™s more likely to be BeyoncĆ© or Britney

Ashley is such a weird strange individual. Remember when that Oli London person tried to look like Jimin from BTSā€¦ Ashley gives me similar vibes but Oli never actually hired people to make fans think he was Jimin so maybe Ashleys worse in a way šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Ashley is such a weird strange individual. Remember when that Oli London person tried to look like Jimin from BTSā€¦ Ashley gives me similar vibes but Oli never actually hired people to make fans think he was Jimin so maybe Ashleys worse in a way šŸ¤£
For me itā€™s the fact she blames everyone else for them thinking she looks like Taylor and ā€œthis is just how I naturally lookā€ like girl, youā€™ve had plastic surgery and get your hair cut and coloured a specific way to look just like Taylor, be for real!

I never thought she looked THAT much like her if you took the fashion sense out of it though tbf.

Reactions: 9
Just saw this on IG what do you think? I never thought it was about Joe cos of the line "everybody wants you", I don't think he is famous enough to write that about him.

I didn't think her and Harry were that serious but now I'm thinking he really is her one that got away.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ashley looks nothing like Taylor in reality, the haircut, styling, and height throw people off somewhat understandably but Ashley's face is much more square/circle compared to Taylor's narrower face and she has brown eyes... Taylor's blue eyes are her signature feature IMO.
---
I don't think gold rush is about any specific person. Surely everyone has had an experience of fancying someone who everyone else fancies/imagining a whole relationship with them in two minutes.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm I think gold rush is more likely to be about Joe than Harry. Taylor tends to use any 'gold' references for Joe, and they started when she fell in love with Joe (Golden, golden tattoo, one single thread of gold, your golden thinking, etc) and Wicklow is on the coast, too. I also agree it's very easy to relate to any person you have a new relationship with, but if I had to put money on someone on her mind as she wrote , it'd be Joe.

Reactions: 10
Just saw this on IG what do you think? I never thought it was about Joe cos of the line "everybody wants you", I don't think he is famous enough to write that about him.

I didn't think her and Harry were that serious but now I'm thinking he really is her one that got away.
Iā€™m convinced a lot of the songs on evermore are based on movies/books/TV shows to be honest.
She might use inspiration from her life experiences, but I think a lot of them arenā€™t actually about anything specific in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m convinced a lot of the songs on evermore are based on movies/books/TV shows to be honest.
She might use inspiration from her life experiences, but I think a lot of them arenā€™t actually about anything specific in her life
Yes, she's pretty much said as much in the past. I know Tolerate it is based on Daphne de maurier's Rebecca.

Reactions: 8
I think this too! I also think itā€™s what made folklore and evermore so good - she stepped out of her own life and explored different themes and stories that werenā€™t personal to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got my folklore cardigan from AliExpress today! I am in love. It's super cosy and soft! I simply cannot afford Ā£70 for one cardigan, but I am not considering the 1989 version too haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hmmm I think gold rush is more likely to be about Joe than Harry. Taylor tends to use any 'gold' references for Joe, and they started when she fell in love with Joe (Golden, golden tattoo, one single thread of gold, your golden thinking, etc) and Wicklow is on the coast, too. I also agree it's very easy to relate to any person you have a new relationship with, but if I had to put money on someone on her mind as she wrote , it'd be Joe.
Goldrush was 2020 and they were in Wicklow in 2021 I think?
---
I personally think Gold Rush is about Karlie. But not in a romantic way.
---
I got my folklore cardigan from AliExpress today! I am in love. It's super cosy and soft! I simply cannot afford Ā£70 for one cardigan, but I am not considering the 1989 version too haha!
There's a 1989 one on there now..

Reactions: 4
Me too because no one can convince me that Champagne Problems is not Logan and Rory coded.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Goldrush was 2020 and they were in Wicklow in 2021 I think?
---
I personally think Gold Rush is about Karlie. But not in a romantic way.
---

There's a 1989 one on there now..
Yeah i saw it a minute ago. I think its definitely going to have to be my next purchase šŸ¤£, either that or I'll get it for Christmas

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.