Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle discount? 😉

Also I wonder if she will bring LFP vinyl back ever? Black Friday? Next valentines??
If there’s any left I can imagine it being available on Black Friday, but I’m not sure if she’d arrange a re-press

Reactions: 1
Me too because no one can convince me that Champagne Problems is not Logan and Rory coded.
So much yes to this and also it's very Jo and Laurie from Little Women. Two of my favorite couples who don't end up together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

The funniest part about this is that it's a grown woman advertising toys. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

• Haha
I heard now that we don’t talk on the radio earlier, has it been confirmed as a single or is it because it’s blown up on tiktok?

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before but are tickets purchased off viagogo valid? Or is it only tickets bought off axs and ticket master that are genuine?

Thanks

The more I listen to the vault songs the more I giggle about the whole Harry thing. My God, he was an 18 year old boy, just finding fame in the biggest boyband of the time. What on earth did she expect from him?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The more I listen to the vault songs the more I giggle about the whole Harry thing. My God, he was an 18 year old boy, just finding fame in the biggest boyband of the time. What on earth did she expect from him?
She was what, 22/23?I think she was expecting a more genuine and mature relationship. She’d only had short relationships before that (max like, 3-4 months?) and wanted her first “serious” one.

Common sense would tell you that you’re unlikely to find that in an 18 year old boy, but I don’t think Taylor has particularly good judgement in relationships.

Shes always had a tendency to get too serious, too fast and then has crash and burn break ups.

I genuinely think August is based on some of her experiences in the past - thinking that she had something real and meaningful when it was never really more than a casual fling to the man.

Reactions: 20
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before but are tickets purchased off viagogo valid? Or is it only tickets bought off axs and ticket master that are genuine?

Thanks
I personally wouldnt buy anything from viagogo as there is no guarantee theyre genuine. Resale on TM and AXS will be.

We likely wont get the tickets until a few days before the event so I dont know how you guarantee getting them on viagogo.

She was what, 22/23?I think she was expecting a more genuine and mature relationship. She’d only had short relationships before that (max like, 3-4 months?) and wanted her first “serious” one.

Common sense would tell you that you’re unlikely to find that in an 18 year old boy, but I don’t think Taylor has particularly good judgement in relationships.
Gosh also at 22/23 I wouldn't say most women are remotely emotionally mature either - when I think back to all my car crash dating experiences and relationships in my early 20s I definitely was guilty of falling head over heels, feeling constantly let down by the men I dated, rejected, etc. I know now it couldn't have been all their fault, but at that age I was still leading with my naive heart. (ouch, the memories lol) I do think that Taylor's songwriting process especially when she was young was her version of writing a diary and so a lot of what we hear is relatively unfiltered emotional responses that are perfectly normal. The 'I think about jumping off of really tall somethings just to see you come running' feels totally unhinged now I'm in my late 30s but I *know* I would have felt that strongly at 23 even if I'd only dated someone a few months. I swear you have a different brain til you turn 30!

I also got strong 'Harry wasn't that into it' vibes from the vault tracks - which is impressive in itself given we're hearing from Taylors POV lol.

Reactions: 13
Gosh also at 22/23 I wouldn't say most women are remotely emotionally mature either - when I think back to all my car crash dating experiences and relationships in my early 20s I definitely was guilty of falling head over heels, feeling constantly let down by the men I dated, rejected, etc. I know now it couldn't have been all their fault, but at that age I was still leading with my naive heart. (ouch, the memories lol) I do think that Taylor's songwriting process especially when she was young was her version of writing a diary and so a lot of what we hear is relatively unfiltered emotional responses that are perfectly normal. The 'I think about jumping off of really tall somethings just to see you come running' feels totally unhinged now I'm in my late 30s but I *know* I would have felt that strongly at 23 even if I'd only dated someone a few months. I swear you have a different brain til you turn 30!

I also got strong 'Harry wasn't that into it' vibes from the vault tracks - which is impressive in itself given we're hearing from Taylors POV lol.
We’ve all been there! I remember in my early 20s so many men would mess me or my friends around. And from what I remember, girls took the relationships more serious than the guys ever did at that age.
I don’t think it helps that she’s always dated celebrities - I completely understand why, but I think most famous people are complete narcissists and, especially at a young age, wouldn’t treat partners well because they know how many options they have.
---

Ummm ok then.
this is why I can’t do standing tickets 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yes agree, the reason these vault songs have sent me into a bit of a weird headspace (in a good way) is that they’ve totally captured how I felt in my early 20s, full of all these idealistic and unrealistic hopes about someone who wasn’t that into it either. She captures that intense earnest disappointment so well and I can relate because I lived it too.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t dabble too much with dating in my early 20’s/uni days (I was madly in love with my best friend at the time, secretly ofc lol) but I did observe my peers and it echos what has been said above: young lads thinking with their nobs and young girls tripping and falling into wedding dresses after one scandalous club kiss. So these songs definitely sound fitting for her age at the time, don’t know how anyone could think these weren’t wrote by someone in their early 20’s but maybe it’s the younger fans who haven’t hit their 20’s yet thinking that 🤣

Reactions: 9
I didn’t dabble too much with dating in my early 20’s/uni days (I was madly in love with my best friend at the time, secretly ofc lol) but I did observe my peers and it echos what has been said above: young lads thinking with their nobs and young girls tripping and falling into wedding dresses after one scandalous club kiss. So these songs definitely sound fitting for her age at the time, don’t know how anyone could think these weren’t wrote by someone in their early 20’s but maybe it’s the younger fans who haven’t hit their 20’s yet thinking that 🤣
"It's a love story, baby just say yes... or reply to my texts? Please?!" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's my favourite thing about Taylor, that she's so honest about the feelings we have all experienced. I can relate to so many of the things she shares which often I've been embarrassed for people to know and here she is sharing it to millions.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.