Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who didn’t know that Matty was racist? I thought they were friends (publicly) for years but the whole racism saga happened when she was hanging out with him this year.
I didn’t know much about him other than his parents, he looked like he needed a good wash, and he was a tumblr heartthrob (somehow).

Reactions: 5
just found out there’s a cat meow at 1:22 ish of now that we don’t talk* 😭 apparently she recorded vocals at home so it does make sense

*meow that we don’t talk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tabloids are scouring archives for the worst things Travis has ever said.

He called himself a breeder and in calling for breeders it's clear he meant women who wanted to have children.

He said it in front of his Mom.

Honestly if that's the worst the world's media can find on a guy whose been well known since his early 20s I call him a catch.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Tabloids are scouring archives for the worst things Travis has ever said.

He called himself a breeder and in calling for breeders it's clear he meant women who wanted to have children.

He said it in front of his Mom.

Honestly if that's the worst the world's media can find on a guy whose been well known since his early 20s I call him a catch.
Exactly. Some people lack media literacy if they don’t realize what the tabloids are doing, especially British tabloids. That breeder thing was clearly a joke.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. Some people lack media literacy if they don’t realize what the tabloids are doing, especially British tabloids. That breeder thing was clearly a joke.
The kind of men who make breeder jokes are super gross though. It all comes down to what kind of jokes a person finds acceptable when it comes to objectifying women

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The kind of men who make breeder jokes are super gross though. It all comes down to what kind of jokes a person finds acceptable when it comes to objectifying women
Yes, it’s like tell me you are a misogynist without telling me you are a misogynist

Reactions: 13
I’m entirely indifferent to the whole Travis thing, but if I heard one of my kids refer to a woman as a “breeder” I’d hit the bleeping roof because I’ve tried so hard not to raise misogynists.

Reactions: 14
Just realised her and Abigail are the Spotify canvas for New Romantics. The best people in life are free!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it Over Now has pretty much the exact same intro as Labyrinth. Totally uninteresting point- but just something I'd noticed 🙂

Is it Over Now has pretty much the exact same intro as Labyrinth. Totally uninteresting point- but just something I'd noticed 🙂
Vault tracks sound veryyyy midnights to me! Say Dont Go sounds a bit like You’re Losing Me, Now That We Don’t Talk sounds like Mastermind

Reactions: 2
Vault tracks sound veryyyy midnights to me! Say Dont Go sounds a bit like You’re Losing Me, Now That We Don’t Talk sounds like Mastermind
The instrumentals in the intro to Say Don’t Go sound a lot like Clean to me too

I wonder if they were all recorded around the same time? Anyway, all very Jack A influenced that's for sure.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they were all recorded around the same time? Anyway, all very Jack A influenced that's for sure.
I think that must be it. She’s obviously been sitting on 1989 for ages, with the lawsuit preventing its release! I think someone said she recorded Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve + High Infidelity with Aaron at the time of the 2021 Grammys, and Wildest Dreams came out in 2021 so she’s definitely been working on both

Reactions: 4
Im not surprised. He basically said in an interview if a woman doesnt sleep with him by the 3rd date it gives him second thoughts 🙄

Also oral sex is a deal breaker for him and he said all this publicly.

So no breeder does not shock me.
As in he doesn’t give it? Sorry but if a man isn’t willing to eat the ham sandwich, it’s a red flag

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.