Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have high hopes for the rep cardigan, I wear mostly black clothing 😂 maybe black with red stars?

Reactions: 5
I think everyone is concerned about that so wouldn’t be surprised 😂 I think they could have put anyone’s name and it still would have been correct
Ah, I am and I'm not. Sometimes you just know.

But yeah, pretty crappy of Selena if she has said this to a reporter.

Reactions: 3
could the big announcement be just them sharing a photo say… of their Halloween costumes on insta? 😂

Reactions: 6
I think if Selena has said that, she hasn’t said anything that probably everyone is thinking. It is very quick and while sometimes it can work out, most of the time it does not.

Reactions: 9
Ah, I am and I'm not. Sometimes you just know.

But yeah, pretty crappy of Selena if she has said this to a reporter.
Agree - she spent 6 years with a guy who ultimately couldn’t give her what she wants. If she then feels it for someone soon after she’ll know.

Reactions: 3
I feel like people (people = me) get in to new relationships and think ‘I’ve never felt like this before’ but they probably have and it was just so long ago they’ve forgotten. She clearly thought Joe was the one from the songs she wrote about him.

Reactions: 14
Agree - she spent 6 years with a guy who ultimately couldn’t give her what she wants. If she then feels it for someone soon after she’ll know.
Idk based on her discography her taste in men is pretty terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The vault songs on 1989 are incredible BUT I feel like the sentiments are very much the thoughts of someone young and a bit immature (you’ll never find someone like me! I know you better than anyone! I’m not over you so you can’t be over me!). I felt like midnights was a bit more grown up so it feels starker.

The line about having the decency not to display your dating after someone is a bit sus after her antics with Travis 🤔

Reactions: 12
The vault songs on 1989 are incredible BUT I feel like the sentiments are very much the thoughts of someone young and a bit immature (you’ll never find someone like me! I know you better than anyone! I’m not over you so you can’t be over me!). I felt like midnights was a bit more grown up so it feels starker.

The line about having the decency not to display your dating after someone is a bit sus after her antics with Travis 🤔
The songs were supposedly written about ten years ago though when she was early 20s so it’s not surprising they seem more immature?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.