Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I v
The songs were supposedly written about ten years ago though when she was early 20s so it’s not surprising they seem more immature?
Oh yeah I know - coming after midnights you can really see the difference

Reactions: 3
Do we think this is legit
I don’t believe her friends would leak her secrets or personal information to anyone.

Anyway, it’s clear Taylor speeds into relationships so you don’t need to be a close friend to see that.

Reactions: 10
I defo believe this “announcement” is a post on Instagram of their costumes as well. I wish they weren’t going as david and Victoria tho - doesn’t bode well for their future with david being a serial cheater 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The performance of her covering 'will you still love me tomorrow' just came up on my tiktok. Forgot how good it was! I want it on Spotify

I defo believe this “announcement” is a post on Instagram of their costumes as well. I wish they weren’t going as david and Victoria tho - doesn’t bode well for their future with david being a serial cheater 😂
I don’t believe Deuxmoi at all and she started this rumour. Remember when she said that Joe and Taylor were married?!

Reactions: 3
i think a good way around the vinyl variants and late drops would be to have the deluxe / feature tracks on seperate 7" records, kinda like a sims expansion pack i guess? i know marina did something similar for froot, where songs were paired and sold in a collectable set of x disks. eg for midnights:
- 13 original tracks
- +7 3am edition
- +3 til dawn edition
- you're losing me in the future

would still be four purchases but cheaper and then the others aren't completely redundant as you won't own four iterations of the og 13 tracks

Reactions: 5
i think a good way around the vinyl variants and late drops would be to have the deluxe / feature tracks on seperate 7" records, kinda like a sims expansion pack i guess? i know marina did something similar for froot, where songs were paired and sold in a collectable set of x disks. eg for midnights:
- 13 original tracks
- +7 3am edition
- +3 til dawn edition
- you're losing me in the future

would still be four purchases but cheaper and then the others aren't completely redundant as you won't own four iterations of the og 13 tracks
I think a better way around it is to not do it. I mean I understand fans don’t have to buy it but she knows her fans will. She knows she has many young fans and dare I say it fans that will shame others for not buying every edition. It’s greed and I wouldn’t mind but she’s a billionaire.

Reactions: 9
I know he probably was joking but men who refer to women as breeders ever in any context are disgusting to me.

Screenshot_20231030_185257_Facebook.jpg

It does sound like he is feeling the pressure to have kids, which is understandable as a fellow thirty something but also gives me even more ick about this relationship.

Like he was baiscally looking for anyone who fit his list. And she was vulnerable and ready to cling to the nearest lips, which she's done before and has admitted to being a mistake. Disaster brewing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Im not surprised. He basically said in an interview if a woman doesnt sleep with him by the 3rd date it gives him second thoughts 🙄

Also oral sex is a deal breaker for him and he said all this publicly.

So no breeder does not shock me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
As an avid listener of New Heights, the breeder comment has been made in complete jest to wind his mum up when he said she loved his brother more as he gave her the grandchildren, to which she replied he needed to find the right person.

Oh god he’s gross and giving me the ick. Never thought I’d say bring back boring Joe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im not surprised. He basically said in an interview if a woman doesnt sleep with him by the 3rd date it gives him second thoughts 🙄

I hadn't heard much about him prior to his crashing this fandom so breeder disgusted me. But yeah had I known about these other delightful tidbits I'd have been more wigged out, not less I think.
---
As an avid listener of New Heights, the breeder comment has been made in complete jest to wind his mum up when he said she loved his brother more as he gave her the grandchildren, to which she replied he needed to find the right person.

Like I said, in any context, ever, it's disgusting to me. Even as a joke.

There's a saying in Spanish. Between joke and joke, the truth pokes.
---

Also, are we sure Blondie is even having good sex if the guy has said this? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
How is Taylor not embarrassed by her taste in men.
Also something about him gave me the ick and I think it was my misogyny radar going off

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she go out with a racist guy?
At least a guy that thought racist "jokes" were funny, and apt for his "public persona". The dark days of Matty Healy.

I was watching an episode of Gilmore Girls and they mention Britney and her then husband and Lorelai says something like "well they're divorced now but turns out he was a stabilizing presence in her life, who knew?". And I'm feeling that about Joe 🤣
---
Yeah, she’s incapable of seeing red flags
Insert meme of SpongeBob and the rainbow with the words *Therapy*

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who didn’t know that Matty was racist? I thought they were friends (publicly) for years but the whole racism saga happened when she was hanging out with him this year.
I didn’t know either, didn’t even know his name. I’m not fully caught up on Taylor’s love life.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.