Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<desperately trying to block out the Travis stuff> I want this to work for her. It's like your pal who's always got a dodgy bloke going.

The moustache is growing on me as well, which is quite a personal surprise.

Reactions: 4
<desperately trying to block out the Travis stuff> I want this to work for her. It's like your pal who's always got a dodgy bloke going.

The moustache is growing on me as well, which is quite a personal surprise.
I think in the context of the jovial conversation, the breeders thing is very much a joke and likely not representative of his actual views on the matter.

He can't be a raging misogynist if he's happy in a relationship where he's very much the poor one (and everyone knows it).

Reactions: 12
This is unreal!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think in the context of the jovial conversation, the breeders thing is very much a joke and likely not representative of his actual views on the matter.

He can't be a raging misogynist if he's happy in a relationship where he's very much the poor one (and everyone knows it).
To be fair Matty was in the exact same position and he was definitely a raging misogynist

Travis just gives me the massive ick, if he was British he’d definitely be one of those “Lads Lads Lads” kind of guys

even if the breeder thing was a joke it’s still a gross and misogynistic thing to say - especially on such a public platform

Reactions: 19
I've had Now That We Don't Talk in my head alllll day. Such a good song. I was going to ask everyone for their rankings of the vault tracks but I'm finding it impossible to do 😂 all I know is Slut is last (I don't hate it it's just my least favourite).

Reactions: 10
I've had Now That We Don't Talk in my head alllll day. Such a good song. I was going to ask everyone for their rankings of the vault tracks but I'm finding it impossible to do 😂 all I know is Slut is last (I don't hate it it's just my least favourite).
1. Is It Over Now?
2. Say Don't Go
3. Now That We Don't Talk
4. "Slut!" (even though it's really grown on me, the other 3 are just insanely good)
5. Suburban Legends

Reactions: 2
1. Is It Over Now?
2. Say Don't Go
3. Now That We Don't Talk
4. "Slut!" (even though it's really grown on me, the other 3 are just insanely good)
5. Suburban Legends
I think the same for me too except I keep swapping 2 and 3 depending on my mood. Safe to say I LOVE these Vault songs.

Reactions: 5
I think Is It Over Now is actually my least favourite, followed by slut!.
now that we don’t talk, say don’t go and suburban legends are incredible though.
Maybe the other two will grow on me.

it really irritates me that this album only has 5 vault songs instead of six like the others!

Reactions: 4
To be fair Matty was in the exact same position and he was definitely a raging misogynist

Travis just gives me the massive ick, if he was British he’d definitely be one of those “Lads Lads Lads” kind of guys

even if the breeder thing was a joke it’s still a gross and misogynistic thing to say - especially on such a public platform
Yeah ok, fair point about Matty.

I just don't think it's bad enough to dislike him given the context of the conversation, especially when I've seen him be very respectful of her in various other interactions. We will see...

In fairness to him, this level of attention must be insane (poor Taylor comes with a circus). I know they've courted it to a degree, but the podcast, the weekly games, the impact on the rest of his family is something they can't avoid. Joe was able to pretty much live in anonymity.

Reactions: 5
Yeah ok, fair point about Matty.

I just don't think it's bad enough to dislike him given the context of the conversation, especially when I've seen him be very respectful of her in various other interactions. We will see...

In fairness to him, this level of attention must be insane (poor Taylor comes with a circus). I know they've courted it to a degree, but the podcast, the weekly games, the impact on the rest of his family is something they can't avoid. Joe was able to pretty much live in anonymity.
I think I just have very low tolerance to men, and dislike a lot of them the second I hear them be degrading towards women 🤣
Unfortunately a lot of men genuinely do think of women as “less than” and it definitely sucks.
That being said I don’t really think Taylor cares much about feminism etc unless it’s impacting her directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Let's wait until there are a dozen songs about how poor he is to see if he actually can stand it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.