Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced that's a meow in Now That We Don't Talk, I think it's just another Antonoff production quirk.

Reactions: 7
He didnt say he doesnt 😂😂 no confirmation or denial of that.

However if you expect it you need to be giving imo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Some people lack media literacy if they don’t realize what the tabloids are doing, especially British tabloids. That breeder thing was clearly a joke.
It was Buzzfeed so not a British tabloid and it's not lack of any literacy to say using the word breeder in any context for a woman, no matter the reason, is a red flag. And wish Taylor could find more decent men.

I swear men get away with SO much because "humor", "joking", "sarcasm." I'm as sarcastic as they come and yet I've managed to avoid using derogatory terms for human beings as a joke.
---
I'm not convinced that's a meow in Now That We Don't Talk, I think it's just another Antonoff production quirk.
I feel like I'm deaf cause like I can't hear it. Are you guys hearing it on the digital ones, the vinyls?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like I'm deaf cause like I can't hear it. Are you guys hearing it on the digital ones, the vinyls?
Just on Spotify for me! You can hear it a little two note squeaky melody at 1:18 and 1:22.

Reactions: 1
Just on Spotify for me! You can hear it a little two note squeaky melody at 1:18 and 1:22.
I definitely heard it! Could definitely be a cat.

I think I initially said this song was a bit boring but Jesus christ it’s been stuck in my head for the last 4 days. Lying in bed at night and all my brain is thinking over and over again is the chorus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love now that we don’t talk, it’s grown on me the most I would say, there’s something addictive in how she says acid rock I’m certain

Reactions: 12
He didnt say he doesnt 😂😂 no confirmation or denial of that.

However if you expect it you need to be giving imo 😂
Ohhh thank god I was thinking for a second he was a Khaled and was going to say Tay girl run 🤣

I agree, if you receive you should give for sure

Reactions: 5
Why did Taylor burn down the lover house at the end of bad blood? It can’t just be because she split up with Joe

Reactions: 4
Why did Taylor burn down the lover house at the end of bad blood? It can’t just be because she split up with Joe
With how little focus there was on the lover house in the film I don't think it's as significant as people thought it was tbh

Reactions: 8
My SN cardigan arrived! I was worried with people saying they come in bigger than I wouldn’t like the fit of the M/L but it’s the perfect amount of oversized for me. It’s also surprisingly soft. Happy with the purchase and excited for the 1989 one now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
re. the meow, it's on the youtube version too, right between it's and platonic. maybe a bit more of a mew but i'd say it's definitely a cat, either live or added in by jack from another take

I’m a woman, I am also childfree. I refer to it as breeding. Some people define a woman’s worth through her ability to breed and nothing else.

• Haha
With how little focus there was on the lover house in the film I don't think it's as significant as people thought it was tbh
I feel like that along with the door at the end signifies a new beginning so maybe that’s why it wasn’t a focus? I need to know what the door means 😂

Reactions: 2
There's a podcast called Song Exploder which is really good, where the presenter interviews the writer and producer and singer and then edits it together into a discussion of how the song came to be, and plays the song layer by layer.

I might be misremembering but I'm SURE in the Lorde episode on Sober, Jack Antonoff says there's a tiger's roar in there somewhere. So he has a track record of putting cats on female musician songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
re. the meow, it's on the youtube version too, right between it's and platonic. maybe a bit more of a mew but i'd say it's definitely a cat, either live or added in by jack from another take

Thanks for the specificity!! I can hear it, the tiniest of meows it seems. I could see it being an Antonoff quirk or one of the cats haha. Either way I'm impressed by you guys' hearing!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.