Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Labyrinth is a super interesting choice for surprise song given her new relationship 👀
---

Reactions: 6
I feel like this is a safe space to announce this. Swifties are SO welcoming.

I am a new found Swiftie. You could almost say I have done a complete 180 - from being a Kanye apologist to a Swiftie. My husband is actually in disbelief of the change 🤦🏼‍♀️

BUT I got tickets today to the resale in Australia and I am so excited!! So please give me your tips. Does everyone make friendship bracelets? Do I need to learn every single album? I am a huge fan of Lover, 1989 and Reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like this is a safe space to announce this. Swifties are SO welcoming.

I am a new found Swiftie. You could almost say I have done a complete 180 - from being a Kanye apologist to a Swiftie. My husband is actually in disbelief of the change 🤦🏼‍♀️

BUT I got tickets today to the resale in Australia and I am so excited!! So please give me your tips. Does everyone make friendship bracelets? Do I need to learn every single album? I am a huge fan of Lover, 1989 and Reputation
Welcome!!!!!

friendship bracelets - it seems a safe bet that people will trade but you could always make a small amount if you’re not sure
Albums - it’s always nice to listen to her discography (you could even report back on your opinion here!!) but if you’re worried that you won’t know some songs, her setlist hasn’t changed so far except for two “surprise songs” that could be any song she’s ever sang/wrote!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank god cardigan didn’t actually get the chop, I would have been devastated. Also that new bodysuit :love:

I was listening to her cover of September from her Spotify singles this morning, was it ever confirmed why she changed the lyrics to 28th September (instead of 21st)?

Reactions: 4
Thank god cardigan didn’t actually get the chop, I would have been devastated. Also that new bodysuit :love:

I was listening to her cover of September from her Spotify singles this morning, was it ever confirmed why she changed the lyrics to 28th September (instead of 21st)?
I’m assuming it was the date her and Joe became official

Reactions: 3
Aware that I am clowning SO HARD but what if the pink outfits are for TS11 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Aware that I am clowning SO HARD but what if the pink outfits are for TS11 🤡🤡🤡
Not another era to add. Won’t someone think of New Romantics!!

people seem pretty convinced something is happening today/tonight but no one can agree on what? Reputation announcement (unlikely imo), music videos, something else…

• Haha
Not another era to add. Won’t someone think of New Romantics!!

people seem pretty convinced something is happening today/tonight but no one can agree on what? Reputation announcement (unlikely imo), music videos, something else…
Has there been a single announcement yet? That seems quite likely.

Reactions: 1
I see my predictuin for 50% of the songs changing and all new outfits was slightly wrong. Going to sit in the corner for rest of day and have no more ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did the lights always go green at the end of rep?
---
Also perhaps controversial but I see the songs as "I still miss you" (Joe) and "I'm falling in love" (Travis)

I also thought the Genius' website notes were significant:
In “The Very First Night,” Swift reminisces about a past relationship she remembers fondly. Although both at different parts in their lives, she wishes they could go back to the time when they were together.
On “Labyrinth,” Taylor finds herself falling in love, hard, for someone not long after a traumatic event. Initially convinced that she will never recover from her pain, she marvels at how she finds comfort in a new person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am loving all the cute south American/spanishy accents of the crowd singing her songs.

Reactions: 5
I loveee rep but I think it would be a deluxe edition of 1989 before it would be Rep

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.