Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grammy nominations tomorrow. I think she’ll get a nom in all the main categories. Hoping for a ROTY/SOTY win this time

Reactions: 6
But also there are people like me and my bestie that just couldn't get tickets...so this way we can at least see more songs on stream??? V selfish of me I know.

Reactions: 1
Anti Hero is almost certainly a lock for Song of the Year. She’s getting it this time. Probably Record as well. Album of the Year, I’m less certain about her winning.

Reactions: 6
I’ve not got tik tok and I’ve not seen the film so whatever the set list will be I don’t mind too much as I have no expectations really of what I’m seeing!

Reactions: 2
Is this acoustic in the same way anti hero was acoustic? Same vocals over a guitar track?

Reactions: 7
How many copies of the album does she expect us to buy? Stick it on Spotify, Taylor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This a thousand times. I cba with her wanting to do her breathy vocals over YOYOK, if she does cut what’s been said I’m going to have a T-shirt printed that says “justice for…. I’d be that much of a petty betty!
This is why I shouldn’t just post without punctuation and wander off into the real world 😳 I meant the breathy vocals of Lavendar Haze, that can get in the bin over YOYOK any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is why I shouldn’t just post without punctuation and wander off into the real world 😳 I meant the breathy vocals of Lavendar Haze, that can get in the bin over YOYOK any day.
I’m surprised lavender haze even made the set list in the first place. There are much better songs that could’ve taken it’s place

Reactions: 13
When I saw another deluxe I did roll my eyes! Like the cover though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone has uploaded slut as a podcast on Spotify and it’s really lovely acoustic imo

Reactions: 3
This seems to be the first all standing floor, and early admission people made up the first three-ish rows around the stage. I’m excited I’m early admission!!

This seems to be the first all standing floor, and early admission people made up the first three-ish rows around the stage. I’m excited I’m early admission!!
Well at least the queuing was worth it.

What about the fans queuing who didn't have opening night tickets? Are they still queuing?

Reactions: 2
Just done my Swiftball picks, I’m so happy your is back. Can’t wait to wake up in the morning and find out what happened 🫶🏻🥳

Reactions: 1
I've decided the only way I'll accept a cull of Cardigan is if there's a permanent spot for Exile on that set list. Going to bed to wake up disappointed 🤡😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.