Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Swiftball?
---
What is Swiftball?
A girl called Ally on twitter made a fantasy football style spreadsheet where you predict which outfits she will wear, the surprise songs, how long certain applauses will last etc. Each answer is worth a certain amount of points and sometimes they give out physical prizes!

Reactions: 1
I’m so excited to wake up tomorrow to surprise songs again! It feels like ages since the US tour!
it’s been a long time coming lol

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing her outfits are going to reference 1989 possibly?

Flamingo pink

Reactions: 4
Sorry I forgot to spoiler - more new outfit pics
IMG_2404.png
IMG_2400.png
---
I'm guessing her outfits are going to reference 1989 possibly?

Flamingo pink
I guess so, TN have said she’s in flamingo pink. I’m staying up to see if The Archer is facing the chop
---
The Archer remains safe
---
No new fearless outfit

Last edited:
Me, part Mexican watching the Buenos Aires TikToks: Eh. Mexico City was louder 🤣🤣 🤣

Also me when seeing that the surprise songs were The Very First Night and Labyrinth: *schadenfreude* (Labyrinth is normally a skip for me).

Not the best surprise songs for the reopening of the tour in my opinion. So glad she hasn’t swapped out cardigan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was smiling her head off singing the ‘I’m falling in love again’ part in Labyrinth 🥺 she seems so happy.

I love the new pink Lover outfits!

Reactions: 6
She was smiling her head off singing the ‘I’m falling in love again’ part in Labyrinth 🥺 she seems so happy.

I love the new pink Lover outfits!
I love that even though she writes the songs she can mentally change who it’s about as if she didn’t write it about a particular person. Like this songs about joe, now it’s about matty, now it’s about Travis

Reactions: 9
Me, part Mexican watching the Buenos Aires TikToks: Eh. Mexico City was louder 🤣🤣 🤣

Also me when seeing that the surprise songs were The Very First Night and Labyrinth: *schadenfreude* (Labyrinth is normally a skip for me).
Can’t think, just woken up; the very first night? What album is that on? I can’t even think how it goes!!
Edit - got it now, RED vault.
Saw this on Twitter - love how close she is with her parents 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can’t think, just woken up; the very first night? What album is that on? I can’t even think how it goes!!
Red vault song. The one everyone changes to they don’t know how much I miss her.
Maybe she hoped they would be less likely to sing that in Argentina

Reactions: 4
With 1989 TV I was hoping for is it over now as a surprise song!
I’m not giving up hope of Rep TV being announced tonight. 1989 was first out in such definitive years of my life that’s there has been all sorts of nostalgic feelings over how much my life has changed and how far I’ve came. I’m such a Rep girly I need Rep for some balance now 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.