Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually raging it’s my favourite song, bring this back before the U.K. leg Taylor
I think there would be enough uproar within the next seven months to get her to add it again. That's what I'm telling myself anyway 😂 that song means so much to a large sector of the fanbase. Just seems so strange to chop it.

Reactions: 7
I think there would be enough uproar within the next seven months to get her to add it again. That's what I'm telling myself anyway 😂 that song means so much to a large sector of the fanbase. Just seems so strange to chop it.
Especially when there are a lot of other songs that aren’t as popular and could’ve got the chop.
I really hope she cuts lavender haze and replaces it with YOYOK

Reactions: 9
Omg I thought the show was last night I was wondering why there were no pics 😂 I think we can’t say she’s cutting anything until tonight, she was just soundchecking loads of random songs from the setlist and not even doing them in full

Reactions: 5
Especially when there are a lot of other songs that aren’t as popular and could’ve got the chop.
I really hope she cuts lavender haze and replaces it with YOYOK
This a thousand times. I cba with her wanting to do her breathy vocals over YOYOK, if she does cut what’s been said I’m going to have a T-shirt printed that says “justice for…. I’d be that much of a petty betty!

The songs I would cut would be more upbeat ones though and I’d replace them with sad ones (or the 1989 vault tracks) and then it would just be a 3.5 hour depression session

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still so nervous that she’s going to cull the show for Europe dates next year. The curfew for the Aviva in Dublin is 11pm, so she’s going to have to be on stage by 7:30. Could someone please quiet my fears?

Reactions: 5
I’m still so nervous that she’s going to cull the show for Europe dates next year. The curfew for the Aviva in Dublin is 11pm, so she’s going to have to be on stage by 7:30. Could someone please quiet my fears?
Unless she’s willing to pay the fines she’ll have to. The doors open at like 4 or something though don’t they? So could very well be true.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t worry. She’s hardly ever late, she will give the full show to everyone I think!

Cuts I WILL NOT ACCEPT:

The Archer
TLGAD
Illicit Affairs
Long Live

Any of these gone by London N1 and I will RIOT.

Reactions: 6
Are there any cuts you guys WOULD accept?
Mine are:
The Man - for another Lover pop bop. Doubt she would cut it as she has the big prop
Lover - for something like DBATC
Tis the damn season - for Ivy or space for another rep/debut song
22 - for Babe or the very first night
The 1 - for invisible string
TLGAD - for mirrorball or space for another rep/debut song
Bad Blood - for new romantics
Mastermind - for Maroon

Reactions: 10
I know it’s not going to happen but I‘ve painted my nails black just in case there’s a Rep announcement tomorrow 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Q
I know it’s not going to happen but I‘ve painted my nails black just in case there’s a Rep announcement tomorrow 🤡
I’m going to see Cabaret over the weekend so I’m doing mine deep deep green… 😂

• Haha
My main cuts are things that won’t be cut because it’s the singles/hits. I will absolutely riot is she has cut that one song though, it was my comfort song for the time when it came out and I was so excited to hear it live :cry:. I’m hoping it’s just easy live so she doesn't have to sound check it much and that’s the reason🤡

Reactions: 4
Apparently mixing has been updated on WTNY, Style, Shake It Off, Out Of The Woods, New Romantics, How You Get The Girl and Blank Space for streaming. I personally don’t hear a difference but

Reactions: 2
I went to a club night...4 hours of Taylor Music and still so many great songs couldn't get played.

I think it's about keeping the experience fresh....she's just got too many good songs!

Reactions: 7
I went to a club night...4 hours of Taylor Music and still so many great songs couldn't get played.

I think it's about keeping the experience fresh....she's just got too many good songs!
The experience is fresh for people who are only going once and havent watched it to death on tiktok or seen the concert movie 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.