Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she's 1.80 cm tall. I don't know why people expect a dainty little fairy princess hand. She's tall and she isn't super small boned. It's normal 🤣

AND yeah proof right there of what I was saying. No one looks great all the time. She's human. When she doesn't want to be papped she will literally put an umbrella on her head. If her arrival in Buenos Aires doesn't convince people that every single pap walk in NYC and moment at the stadium in KC has been staged, nothing will.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
it would be Our Song right? At a push, Tim McGraw or Teardrops or Should’ve Said No??

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Guys nah the person's tweets are STRESSING me out 😭

• Wow
I knew there would be changes. Didn't expect Debut though. One of my favourite things is the mash up of bad blood and shouldn't said no.

People of London... If one were to have accidentally (and I mean actually accidentally, like 🤯) bought arsenal tickets for the week before Christmas, which (cheap) premier inn would you recommend? Nearish city centre but doesn't have to be near Etihad.
---
cardigan???!

Apparently she didn't do Long Live or The Archer too. People are thinking it might be following the movie??

I don't know if I should be spoiling this tbh, just felt like the safe thing to do

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I get she wants to switch and jazz things up but imo it's not right to remove such a huge staple track from the setlist when hundreds of thousands of people are expecting to hear it. I hope its bull because I would be gutted.

Reactions: 10
Huh. If she's making changes now, who's to say she won't make more changes by the Europe leg's time?

Reactions: 8
Huh. If she's making changes now, who's to say she won't make more changes by the Europe leg's time?
It would make sense if she's cutting songs that didn't do that well in certain continents?

I don't care what she cuts really as most of my favourites aren't in it atm but
cardigan
deserves to be there.
---
I knew there would be changes. Didn't expect Debut though. One of my favourite things is the mash up of bad blood and shouldn't said no.

People of London... If one were to have accidentally (and I mean actually accidentally, like 🤯) bought arsenal tickets for the week before Christmas, which (cheap) premier inn would you recommend? Nearish city centre but doesn't have to be near Etihad.
---
cardigan???!
I obviously meant Emirates. I'm a tube. Forgive me. I'm Irish and my other son supports city. Easily confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i wish there were more mashups tbh but i guess with the eras being so distinct / costume changes etc then it'd be harder to do

---
cardigan???!
Try Westferry premier inn, that ones usually pretty good. Also Holborn (but that one could be a bit pricier due to location & time of year)

Reactions: 1
I don't care what she cuts really as most of my favourites aren't in it atm but
cardigan
deserves to be there.
---

I obviously meant Emirates. I'm a tube. Forgive me. I'm Irish and my other son supports city. Easily confused.
It’s in my top 3 🥲 I’ll be so sad

Reactions: 4
If she has cut it, to not even include it in the concert movie is a move. Not a good one either lol.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.