Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but find these pap walks a bit cringe and pointless. 1989TV is the biggest selling record of the year by a big margin, there's not really a big reason for this fake photoshoot. Being orchestrated to be seen with a bunch of hot female celebrities brings to mind her pre-cancellation, again. Yes, I believe they could be genuine friends, but that's a lot of star power in one image. It's contrived.
Taylor has been friends with these people for years and years (besides the Chiefs wives). Plus she was out yesterday and she was papped too yet no one said it was orchestrated. She’s been papped constantly since her breakup because she’s in New York all the time now instead of London.

Reactions: 11
She might call them but there’s no way she’s paying them. The paps make so much money from Taylor. They would be running to wherever she is to get a photo.
I don't mean pay them necessarily like they're on her payroll. But yeah if Taylor Swift's PR calls you and tells you where she's gonna be you know you'll get a big paycheck if you get good photos of her. And because she/her team are the ones tipping them off, the photos center her.

It's just clear they're there for her, not the whole gang even when everyone else is also a star. I can tell the order is to make her the main character in a photo within a group of women who are inarguably all incredibly successful and beautiful in their own right.
---
Taylor has been friends with these people for years and years (besides the Chiefs wives). Plus she was out yesterday and she was papped too yet no one said it was orchestrated. She’s been papped constantly since her breakup because she’s in New York all the time now instead of London.
Yeah that one also looked orchestrated, sorry. There someone said it 🤣

As someone in the security field, these people only get papped like this if they want to get papped. Trust.

It's not like the photos of Sad Taylor on the boat. Those were clearly not called for. But Taylor's in NYC? Yeah. You can tell they're not candid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't mean pay them necessarily like they're on her payroll. But yeah if Taylor Swift's PR calls you and tells you where she's gonna be you know you'll get a big paycheck if you get good photos of her. And because she/her team are the ones tipping them off, the photos center her.

It's just clear they're there for her, not the whole gang even when everyone else is also a star. I can tell the order is to make her the main character in a photo within a group of women who are inarguably all incredibly successful and beautiful in their own right.
---

Yeah that one also looked orchestrated, sorry. There someone said it 🤣

As someone in the security field, these people only get papped like this if they want to get papped. Trust.

It's not like the photos of Sad Taylor on the boat. Those were clearly not called for. But Taylor's in NYC? Yeah. You can tell they're not candid.
Her team would also get approval on the images. There’s no pictures where she isn't giving main character energy and doesn’t look amazing. It’s all very carefully managed by her team.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Yel

I’m surprised Taylor can get away with ‘when Emma falls in love’ as to me it sounds so similar to ‘drops of jupitar’ by train. She’d even covered that song on Speak Now tour
The whole system is so flawed, inconsistent and unfair. Fascinating to see it play out, but all such a mess.

Have there been any confirmations about what will happen with the streaming release of the tour movie? I imagine it'll go to a service where people have to pay an additional premium unless one of them offers mega bucks. Probably all being played off against each other at the moment. The money involved with her projects this year and the industry defining stuff is just out of this world.

Reactions: 4
Her team would also get approval on the images. There’s no pictures where she isn't giving main character energy and doesn’t look amazing. It’s all very carefully managed by her team.
Exactly! There's no pictures of her holding her bag like my Nona/Selena 🤣

Reactions: 8
Have there been any confirmations about what will happen with the streaming release of the tour movie? I imagine it'll go to a service where people have to pay an additional premium unless one of them offers mega bucks. Probably all being played off against each other at the moment. The money involved with her projects this year and the industry defining stuff is just out of this world.
apparently she won’t shop it until the strike is over. That’s what I read anyway. Perhaps it’ll be available to purchase on Google Play etc

You think her team get approval before they are sold? I feel like the photos are uploaded online too quickly for them to have time to do that (especially when they are taken late in the evening). Taylor is aware she’s being photographed so I’m sure she makes sure to look her best all the time lol

You think her team get approval before they are sold? I feel like the photos are uploaded online too quickly for them to have time to do that (especially when they are taken late in the evening). Taylor is aware she’s being photographed so I’m sure she makes sure to look her best all the time lol
I work in media…I’d be shocked if they weren’t approving them. At the very least they’re calling paps who know how to get flattering pictures of her and will only upload good ones for fear of not being called the next time.

ETA: just her walking out of a restaurant like last night would garner 100s if not 1000s of fames of pictures, she’s not going to look amazing in every shot. The bad shots are weeded out when celebrity teams are managing it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Yel

apparently she won’t shop it until the strike is over. That’s what I read anyway. Perhaps it’ll be available to purchase on Google Play etc
I wonder why that would be? Sag aftra gave their permission for production to take place and Taylor is the only one earning royalties of the film she funded.
---
I work in media…I’d be shocked if they weren’t approving them. At the very least they’re calling paps who know how to get flattering pictures of her and will only upload good ones for fear of not being called the next time.

ETA: just her walking out of a restaurant like last night would garner 100s if not 1000s of fames of pictures, she’s not going to look amazing in every shot. The bad shots are weeded out when celebrity teams are managing it.
Agree, I'd be shocked if they aren't approved. Her management isn't a small affair, I'd imagine there's always someone available 24/7 with authority within seconds.

Reactions: 12
I wonder why that would be? Sag aftra gave their permission for production to take place and Taylor is the only one earning royalties of the film she funded.
The steamers are the ones that SAG are really mad at, they’re not giving out waivers for them.

Reactions: 3
think it’s in solidarity with the SAG members - maybe she is one too? She’s been in a few films. Even if she isn’t, I suppose many of her friends will be and it’s good to be an ally in these kinds of situations

Reactions: 3

Yep. If they're not approving each one, they're only tipping the good photographers and also these guys will know that if they want to keep being called by her team, they better not post a bad one.

Taylor is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but everyone takes bad photos. A bad angle, caught mid word, eye looking wonky. Something. Funny how they don't pop up. And you just know the Dail Mail or similar would LOVE a photo of Taylor looking cross eyed or whatever. So there'd be a market, it's just that the paps know not to bite the hand that feeds them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So there'd be a market, it's just that the paps know not to bite the hand that feeds them.
Yet.. the tide always turns. She might be courting the press and be their darling now, but if it serves them better for her not to be, it will turn. I’m surprised she isn’t more aware of this by now considering it has happened before.

Reactions: 11
There isn't a market for bad photos. There's no conspiracy.
I have to disagree with this somewhat sorry. There’s definitely a market for ‘Taylor looks sad / unkempt on night out’ even if the photo is just of her frowning, concentrating or pushing her hair back. That is what the media do. The whole 2000s was this narrative. Her team control her media narrative tightly and everyone here saying the pap photos will be part of an approval process are spot on. I hate to sound all conspiracy about it but at this level of fame, everything is curated, planned, signed off and paid for lol.

Reactions: 17
There are so many comments around social media sticking up for Taylor for being a kind, "ethical" billionaire 😂 people really choose the oddest things to defend, like imagine that being what you waste your energy arguing about.

Is it this week the tour starts again?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s definitely a market for ‘Taylor looks sad / unkempt on night out’ even if the photo is just of her frowning, concentrating or pushing her hair back. Her team control her media narrative and everyone hear saying the pap photos will be part of an approval process are spot on. I hate to sound all conspiracy about it but at this level of fame, everything is curated, planned, signed off and paid for lol.
100%, the media would have gone nuts for a sad looking picture of Taylor specifically after the Joe break up. That’s why she got in there quick and started getting ‘papped’ going for dinner with her girlfriends

Reactions: 15
There are so many comments around social media sticking up for Taylor for being a kind, "ethical" billionaire 😂 people really choose the oddest things to defend, like imagine that being what you waste your energy arguing about.

Is it this week the tour starts again?
As if there’s such a thing. No one needs that much money at all!

tour starts on Thursday thank god. The drought (musically) was the very worst ((I know 1989 TV came out… so except that))

Reactions: 15
As if there’s such a thing. No one needs that much money at all!

tour starts on Thursday thank god. The drought (musically) was the very worst ((I know 1989 TV came out… so except that))
Ooo I'm intrigued to see if she announces any more 1989 stuff! I'm suprised we haven't had a music video yet of one of the vaults.

I hate to sound all conspiracy about it but at this level of fame, everything is curated, planned, signed off and paid for lol.
Yep. Taylor is a billion dollar business, nothing is left to chance. She has a huge machine behind her 24/7. It’s all fun and games when the media decides to play along with you, but not so much when the wind changes.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.