Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo dump of my AliExpress cardigan, size S. It's very dark today, so apologies for the bad photos (photos with it worn are closer to real colour).
For reference, I am 1,58m (5'2") tall.
As I said before, it is super soft and cosy, definitely worth it.

View attachment 2550632View attachment 2550633View attachment 2550634View attachment 2550636View attachment 2550637
Love it. I'd appreciate the link too. Thinking of getting one for my daughter for Christmas, would a S fit a size 10 woman? I know the official ones are very big fitting, was wondering if AliExpress ones were the same, one I'd seen seemed the opposite so want to make sure.

Reactions: 4
Love it. I'd appreciate the link too. Thinking of getting one for my daughter for Christmas, would a S fit a size 10 woman? I know the official ones are very big fitting, was wondering if AliExpress ones were the same, one I'd seen seemed the opposite so want to make sure.
I got a large one as a 16 and it’s still loose on me, didn’t want it too oversized. The shop I bought mine on had measurements on so that helped

Reactions: 2
Mine is a medium and it's very generous.

Sorry guys, I can't link the one I bought. The seller got an intellectual property infringement notice and the listing got removed...
When searching, I just typed "cardigan stars" and got a few results. Just check the reviews - in some listings the stars come off more as lavender than silver, so that's something to consider. The one I bought didn't have a lot of reviews, so I sort of took a chance. I payed 29€.

Reactions: 3

Yel

I’ve actually just read Jack officially commented that Olivia’s team instigated the royalties talks and Taylor and him had no involvement. So it’s more of a non-issue?
Sorry to go back to an old thread. But is there any source for this? I can't find it other than random posts on social media of people claiming Jack said that with nothing to actually back it up.

That whole situation seems to have so much misinformation surrounding it.

Jack's been uncharacteristically vague about it, and other people have done heavy lifting to fill in the blanks.

Edited to add taking about deja vu

Last edited:
Sorry to go back to an old thread. But is there any source for this? I can't find it other than random posts on social media of people claiming Jack said that with nothing to actually back it up.

Jack's been uncharacteristically vague about it, and other people have done heavy lifting to fill in the blanks.
I’m not sure if Jack actually said that, or if it’s just one of those made up things on social media.
I think what actually happened is Olivia blabbed too much about how the song was inspired by Taylor, which caused either Taylor’s or Olivia’s legal team to step in handle the situation.
I don’t think Olivia had the proper media training or legal training to realise she shouldn’t have directly said that Cruel Summer inspired Deja vu or that New Year’s Day inspired one step forward, three steps back.

Sorry I just saw that he was talking about one step forward, three steps back here!

the issue definitely lies on Deja Vu not one step forward, Taylor and Jack were always credited on that from the release date. I don’t even think Deja vu sounds like Cruel Summer but

Been to see Era tour at the cinema tonight. Really enjoyed it. But why did she only sing one song from speak now :(

Yel

I’m not sure if Jack actually said that, or if it’s just one of those made up things on social media.
I think what actually happened is Olivia blabbed too much about how the song was inspired by Taylor, which caused either Taylor’s or Olivia’s legal team to step in handle the situation.
I don’t think Olivia had the proper media training or legal training to realise she shouldn’t have directly said that Cruel Summer inspired Deja vu or that New Year’s Day inspired one step forward, three steps back.
I think Jack's hinted that he wasn't directly involved with deja vu, but that's pretty obvious as teams acting on behalf of Jack and Taylor would do the "negotiating" in the background for them. Taylor will obviously never say anything about it.

It still seems crazy to me that the delivery of two lines that's somewhat similar means that Jack and Taylor get 50% of the royalties and most probably made more money from that track than Olivia did. Nihil sub sole novum and all that. It's hard for any new song to not have similarities to a handful of other ones and some (awful and totally out of their depth) judges have made terrible rulings in recent years which have opened up the floodgates.

Similarly I don't think Taylor should have given right said fred a song writing credit, but she understands the world and wanted to pre-empt it after the blurred lines and shape of you issues. There's a handful of other songs Look also shares similarities with - like that peaches track and one of avril's best damn thing tracks.

Reactions: 5
I saw Fall Out Boy last night and had been deluding myself for months that she might pop up and sing Electric Touch with them like she has at other o2 shows 🤡🤡🤡

sadly it was not to be. I blame Travis 😂
I was there too! Even realised the date was a 13 (2+11) 🤡

I think Jack's hinted that he wasn't directly involved with deja vu, but that's pretty obvious as teams acting on behalf of Jack and Taylor would do the "negotiating" in the background for them. Taylor will obviously never say anything about it.

It still seems crazy to me that the delivery of two lines that's somewhat similar means that Jack and Taylor get 50% of the royalties and most probably made more money from that track than Olivia did. Nihil sub sole novum and all that. It's hard for any new song to not have similarities to a handful of other ones and some (awful and totally out of their depth) judges have made terrible rulings in recent years which have opened up the floodgates.

Similarly I don't think Taylor should have given right said fred a song writing credit, but she understands the world and wanted to pre-empt it after the blurred lines and shape of you issues. There's a handful of other songs Look also shares similarities with - like that peaches track and one of avril's best damn thing tracks.
I’m surprised Taylor can get away with ‘when Emma falls in love’ as to me it sounds so similar to ‘drops of jupitar’ by train. She’d even covered that song on Speak Now tour

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised Taylor can get away with ‘when Emma falls in love’ as to me it sounds so similar to ‘drops of jupitar’ by train. She’d even covered that song on Speak Now tour
Is she paying Kesha royalties for Suburban Legends?

Reactions: 1
out with the girls last night
These kind of photos are the ones that makes me think Taylor (Tree) calls and pays the paps.

Like Gigi had the hair on her face, Selena looks like my Gran holding her bag in public. But Taylor looks stunning.

Reactions: 11
These kind of photos are the ones that makes me think Taylor (Tree) calls and pays the paps.

Like Gigi had the hair on her face, Selena looks like my Gran holding her bag in public. But Taylor looks stunning.
She might call them but there’s no way she’s paying them. The paps make so much money from Taylor. They would be running to wherever she is to get a photo.

Reactions: 5
Think someone has said this before but her casual style is so much better than her red carpet looks which are mostly crap

Reactions: 10
I can't help but find these pap walks a bit cringe and pointless. 1989TV is the biggest selling record of the year by a big margin, there's not really a big reason for this fake photoshoot. Being orchestrated to be seen with a bunch of hot female celebrities brings to mind her pre-cancellation, again. Yes, I believe they could be genuine friends, but that's a lot of star power in one image. It's contrived.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.