Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It happened. I'm over her. Lol.

It's giving 'you can't sit with us' and it's not cute anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It happened. I'm over her. Lol.

It's giving 'you can't sit with us' and it's not cute anymore.
Well if you've any tickets or merch you want to unload, you're in the right place.😂

I actually think last night was a peace building/pretence project (Selena and Gigi). Plus it's nice for the EJJS (Exes of Joe Jonas Society) to get together.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well if you've any tickets or merch you want to unload, you're in the right place.😂

I actually think last night was a peace building/pretence project (Selena and Gigi). Plus it's nice for the EJJS (Exes of Joe Jonas Society) to get together.
I think it was a 'save selenas ass' project and I'm done lmao.

But no, I'll be keeping my tickets and enjoying the show. My love for her music will never, ever fade. So there's that, at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I keep thinking it was her goodbye hangout before the tour starts again nothing wrong with that 😂

Reactions: 11
The girl gang always makes me wince. Like yeah, I get it. Growing up not being the cool popular girl does make you yearn for a girl group later in life that you can feel cool and popular with, but she’s at an age now where she should know that quality is better than quantity. And there’s no doubt these pictures were set up for a reason, if they all wanted to go fairly incognito to meet up for a chinwag they could have. Everything has to be a spectacle.

Reactions: 24
I keep thinking it was her goodbye hangout before the tour starts again nothing wrong with that 😂
I would agree but we all know that she will be flying back and forth when she can and will have time to attend dinners with these people. It's also no accident that she is pictured having these dinners

It's always interesting to me that the fandom is all "Taylor is only seen if she wants to be seen" and then people start discussing her when she is seen frequently or just doing things and all of the sudden there's a level of denial that these pictured outings all serve a purpose and aren't a complete accident

I would agree but we all know that she will be flying back and forth when she can and will have time to attend dinners with these people. It's also no accident that she is pictured having these dinners

It's always interesting to me that the fandom is all "Taylor is only seen if she wants to be seen" and then people start discussing her when she is seen frequently or just doing things and all of the sudden there's a level of denial that these pictured outings all serve a purpose and aren't a complete accident
I don't see her flying back and forth much when the tour is in full flow. Long haul isn't easy. But this is Taylor, so who knows?!

Reactions: 5
What's the predictions for Thurs? Do you think the setlist will change? Secret songs reset?
I don't think there's going to be any major changes to the setlist at any point of the next leg. I think a reset to the secret songs is possible though.

Reactions: 3
Wait what’s happened with Selena now? Why does she need her ass saving?
Just Selena being Selena, making mass genocide about herself and being a victim. Yinno the usual 🤣. It’s been discussed a bit on her thread if you wish to join!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think there will be a lot of changes. The film coming out means the element of surprise and anticipation will be gone and thats what makes an event like that work.

New costumes, 50% of set list changed I'm predicting!

Reactions: 6
I think there will be a lot of changes. The film coming out means the element of surprise and anticipation will be gone and thats what makes an event like that work.

New costumes, 50% of set list changed I'm predicting!
I'm curious, what could she change the setlist to apart from expanding it? She has to do the hits because that's what the fans want to hear (Well. The fans will listen any song she performs but generally speaking...) I don't see her switching out the big hits from the Fearless set (Fearless, Love Story, YBWM) to say, White Horse, Tell Me Why, and Change. Same with the 1989 set.

The Red set could be an exception, I could see her doing some more album tracks instead of the pop hits. Maybe Midnights as well (Maroon and YOYOK permanent additions?).

I'm not convinced, myself. I don't think it's fair to international fans to have a radically different setlist. I could be wrong!

Reactions: 10
I'm curious, what could she change the setlist to apart from expanding it? She has to do the hits because that's what the fans want to hear (Well. The fans will listen any song she performs but generally speaking...) I don't see her switching out the big hits from the Fearless set (Fearless, Love Story, YBWM) to say, White Horse, Tell Me Why, and Change. Same with the 1989 set.

The Red set could be an exception, I could see her doing some more album tracks instead of the pop hits. Maybe Midnights as well (Maroon and YOYOK permanent additions?).

I'm not convinced, myself. I don't think it's fair to international fans to have a radically different setlist. I could be wrong!
This is the issue, isn't it? Because honestly, I think I'd want to cry if certain songs were removed from the set and replaced with ones I don't care for as much. Lol.

Reactions: 7
In my ideal world the set list changes would be…
YNTCD => DBATC
Delicate => Getaway Car
TLGAD => Exile
Midnight Rain => YOYOK
Mastermind => Maroon

I know this will not happen though🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think all of Evermore and Folklore could change. I think Lover could swop in Miss Americana and Archer, lose The Man (how she intros this won't work as audience know) and lose You Need to Calm Down.

Red could swop out i knew you were trouble and We are Never Getting Back Together for I bet you think about me and Red.

You could swop in White Horse for YbWM.

1989 you could lose Style and swop in Is It Over Now

I think it's partly about the hits but it also is about keeping the experience fresh in light of the film.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she'll add any in number but I think she may swap some out.

Maybe The Archer, wildest dreams, Marjorie ( :confused: ), midnight rain, bad blood, tolerate it.

I think she'll make the Speak Now set bigger.

Reactions: 4
I’ll be really surprised if there are any big changes.
Some of you were convinced we were getting a double 1989 album and look how that panned out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ll be really surprised if there are any big changes.
Some of you were convinced we were getting a double 1989 album and look how that panned out
I know, right!? How embarrassing for those posters.

Why the black and blue Taylor?! Eh? Clown baiter.

• Haha
It doesn’t really seem like she’s been in rehearsals either? (To add new songs that need new choreography)
I assume they’d rehearse in LA and she’s been in New York mostly?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.