Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time is such a big loss, rip to us international girlies, we’re getting the song from cats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ladies and gentlemen we gather today to mourn the loss of our fallen soldier…reputation 🫡 maybe in another life time Taylor may play you…you were special

View attachment 2245941
This is because rep is the love album everyone thinks Lover is, seriously I will die on this hill (also I think the fact it was the last tour and most of the songs were played plays a big part).

Mr Perfectly Fine and The Last Time on the same night though!? I am not Miss Perfectly Fine this morning Taylor.

Reactions: 11
I think there's a good chance she will "reset" the secret songs for the international dates.

I wonder how far along she/the team decide what to play each night.

Reactions: 8
I’m excited to see if the set list changes once speak now is released, surely it will have to as it’s better for promotion and she’s only singing one song at the moment. Maybe then the songs that are dropped become surprise songs?

Reactions: 6
I think there's a good chance she will "reset" the secret songs for the international dates.

I wonder how far along she/the team decide what to play each night.
I imagine she'll reset the songs too, and also she never toured in Latin America much, has never been to Mexico. I wonder if she'll do bigger hits for secret songs there.

Saw a rumor on Twitter that she might reduce the show's duration for Mexico City because of the altitude. I would 100% understand, if she had to, like football teams that come to play usually arrive a week or two in advance to acclimate to the altitude.

Reactions: 4
Gaaaaah. She played Seven with Aaron as a special guest 😭 And The story of Us.

Reactions: 5
Lover came out in August 2019. Surely if Cruel Summer was your favourite song off Lover it would have been released as a single before Covid happened. 🤯

Reactions: 19
Lover came out in August 2019. Surely if Cruel Summer was your favourite song off Lover it would have been released as a single before Covid happened. 🤯
When you look at the other singles they weren’t exactly great choices. i can imagine cruel summer being the tour video mash up like New Romantics was

Reactions: 3
When you look at the other singles they weren’t exactly great choices. i can imagine cruel summer being the tour video mash up like New Romantics was
No they really werent but yeah maybe re the tour video mash up. So covid could have prevented it I guess.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.