Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.Innocent
2.Mean
3.Starlight
4.We are never...
5.How you get the girl
6.ME!
7.Gorgeous
8.The man
9.I think he knows
10.It's nice to have a friend
11.Betty
12.Hoax
13.Closure
BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE, CRIMINAL OFFENSIVE SIDE EYE 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got an email from stub hub earlier about upcoming events and it featured a Taylor banner and the option to sign up for alerts, do you think this means anything? Do they know something we don’t 🤔
D0593518-A273-4B0C-84C7-4003FA575C15.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What in particular? 😳😂
Innocent, Gorgeous, The Man, I Think He Knows, Betty.

I am just shocked haha, I probs agree with the others though (maybe not mean, but I see why people might not love it too)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can I knew You Were Trouble be on anyone's list? o_O

Or Mean??
Madness.

I'll try this... in no particular order... Just the order they hop into my mind..

1) Willow
2) Speak Now
3) Starlight
4) Superman
5) Ours
6) The best day
7) labyrinth
8) stay stay stay
9) How you get the girl
10) me!
11) shake it off (but it was very of it's time, I used to love it)
12) long story short
13) I think he knows
---
Got an email from stub hub earlier about upcoming events and it featured a Taylor banner and the option to sign up for alerts, do you think this means anything? Do they know something we don’t 🤔View attachment 2240794
This definitely means something.

Reactions: 1
Love these threads too!

Can we share our favourite/least favourite albums?

Mine -
Favourite: Lover (unpopular opinion maybe?)
Least favourite: debut (just not my kind of music)
Favourite: 1989 I think but it changes 🤣
Least: Fearless. Sorryyyy
---
Red is probably the album that feels the most sentimental for me, but folklore is my no skips, no duds album. 🤍❤

Least favourite - feels unfair to say Debut as I rarely listen, so probably Midnights sadly!

What would be everyone’s worst combination of songs that made a 13 track album?!
1. Me
2. Fifteen
3. stay stay stay
4. bye bye baby
5. jump then fall
6. speak now
7. sad beautiful tragic
8. we were happy
9. shake it off
10. Run
11. innocent
12. Tied together with a smile
13. A perfectly good heart

Last edited:
How can I knew You Were Trouble be on anyone's list? o_O

Or Mean??
Madness.

I'll try this... in no particular order... Just the order they hop into my mind..

1) Willow
2) Speak Now
3) Starlight
4) Superman
5) Ours
6) The best day
7) labyrinth
8) stay stay stay
9) How you get the girl
10) me!
11) shake it off (but it was very of it's time, I used to love it)
12) long story short
13) I think he knows
---

This definitely means something.
The best day, long story short is in my top 5 😳.

This is what I meant on my earlier post about how she appeals to so many!

Reactions: 3
I’m so jealous of you guys with South America tickets, got to see Sabrina last night and it was such an amazing show. You’re all in for a treat!

• Heart
Jealous here too, I'll be living in Mexico in August and none of my friends or relatives managed to snag tickets. Scalpers are having a field day.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really don't understand how Ticketmaster is messing up so badly? Do they just have different rules in other countries or is she/her team not imposing any conditions?

I bought tickets for Eurovision in Liverpool and whilst the whole system was a bit of a mess, there didn't seem to be a problem with scalpers because the tickets were limited per person and the resale itself was through Ticketmaster - they also imposed the condition that re-sale had to be as face value but the extra fees imposed by Ticketmaster still meant that the resale tickets were still more expensive than original

Reactions: 4
@Merpedy speaking for Mexico only, Ticketmaster has corrupt employees who are with the scalpers, give them first access so they can buy tickets and then get a cut of the profits. Taylor tickets are being resold at up to 5 times their official price.

For the US, there's little in the way of regulations so they did the nonsense dynamic pricing. Taylor supposedly put a stop to that but realistically, there's not much else she can do barring having her own platform. Very few ticket selling platforms can handle something as massive as the eras tour.

The streets are saying that Cruel Summer is getting a release this month and a music video?! Is it on the Barbie soundtrack? It’s an odd move. Like she really messed up not making it the single lead 4 years ago but has the ship kinda sailed at this point?

Reactions: 9
The streets are saying that Cruel Summer is getting a release this month and a music video?! Is it on the Barbie soundtrack? It’s an odd move. Like she really messed up not making it the single lead 4 years ago but has the ship kinda sailed at this point?
It is (on my spotify app at least) her second most popular song at the minute so I imagine she’s just trying to cash in on it while it’s buzzing again.

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely a single as it’s being sent to radio but a music vid is so random. Apparently the video will come out on June 23rd

@Merpedy speaking for Mexico only, Ticketmaster has corrupt employees who are with the scalpers, give them first access so they can buy tickets and then get a cut of the profits. Taylor tickets are being resold at up to 5 times their official price.

For the US, there's little in the way of regulations so they did the nonsense dynamic pricing. Taylor supposedly put a stop to that but realistically, there's not much else she can do barring having her own platform. Very few ticket selling platforms can handle something as massive as the eras tour.
That dynamic pricing bullshit happened in the UK for Harry Styles, I bet they'll do the same for Taylor.

• Sad
That dynamic pricing bullshit happened in the UK for Harry Styles, I bet they'll do the same for Taylor.
Artists have to authorise dynamic pricing with Ticketmaster, so (for this one time!) Ticketmaster isn’t at fault. Taylor didn’t turn it on for US sales though

It is still gross he made money off this

Love these threads too!

Can we share our favourite/least favourite albums?

Mine -
Favourite: Lover (unpopular opinion maybe?)
Least favourite: debut (just not my kind of music)
I’m torn between lover and reputation for my favourites, same least favourite.❤
---
Favourite: 1989 I think but it changes 🤣
Least: Fearless. Sorryyyy
---

1. Me
2. Fifteen
3. stay stay stay
4. bye bye baby
5. jump then fall
6. speak now
7. sad beautiful tragic
8. we were happy
9. shake it off
10. Run
11. innocent
12. Tied together with a smile
13. A perfectly good heart
I keep going ‘how can X be in these lists’ for everyone’s then realising I cannot decide on my own 13 so maybe I’m the problem here 😂
---
Okay on reflection I’m going to say:

1. Cold as you
  2. A place in this world
  3. Hey Stephen
  4. Mean
  5. Treacherous
  6. Sad beautiful tragic
  7. I know places
  8. So it goes
  9. Soon you’ll get better
  10. The last great American dynasty
  11. Cowboy like me
  12. Closure
  13. Snow on the beach

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.