Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe she was going to release it when loverfest started but not at the end with a tour mashup vid

Reactions: 6
I do believe she intended on releasing it as a single, definitely (there were so many Easter eggs pointing to it in the other videos) but she said Lover was her favourite ever song, did she not?

I get why she released Me! as the lead single. The sentiment of the song is fine and it was a collab and the whole bubblegum aesthetic was intended to be the opposite of rep. She just didn't realise that the song was so massively disappointing.

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought Cruel Summer was going to be a single there were always hints for it, the title was shown so many times. I think there was probably a video planned — if not already filmed to get everyone hyped up for Lover Fest.

Yes agree . I think Cruel Summer was meant to be the single that came out during Lover Fest , just like how Karma is out now during the Eras tour .

I said a few threads ago that I thought Taylor was in her Eras era when she released All of the girls and if this was a movie , and that nothing was safe . I think she’s proving I’m right : music video from Midnights, SN re record , single from Lover , new version of August from Folklore … she’s just like duck doing stuff the normal way !! I’m in my eras era !!!

Reactions: 8
Seven and Story of us would be 2 of my meh songs so I would have been kind of disappointed last night ngl.

Reactions: 1
Do any of you watch Fabrizio Salerno on YouTube? He was a Kayne West fan who started doing reaction videos to Taylor in 2020. His first video was the rep album I think? From hip-hop only to fill blown swiftie in a short period of time.

Just watched his Era's tour synopsis video. Was crying laughing. This guy wears his heart on his sleeve, definitely. He's so lovely. Wholesome in a way.
---
I do agree with some of your criticisms @kyaraslife and Im vocal about Tays negatives but is that you Joe?!? 🙊 if so spill the tea.
I think this might be @kyaraslife 😮
Screenshot_20230618-122240.png

In all seriousness though, that's Emma, right?
---
Screenshot_20230618-123104.png

With his mum too.

Ewww Joe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I really believe that he cheated. I know she might not have seemed like she dealt with it the right way even if it was true but I honestly think he hurt her and confirmed her fears that he wouldn’t stick by her/stay faithful

Reactions: 4
I really believe that he cheated. I know she might not have seemed like she dealt with it the right way even if it was true but I honestly think he hurt her and confirmed her fears that he wouldn’t stick by her/stay faithful
I’m sure if he cheated she would’ve referenced it in you’re losing me.
Judging from how quickly she moved on, and her history, I would say it’s more likely that she cheated.
Did he potentially leave her for someone else? Maybe, but Matt and Taylor reconnected a while ago and I wouldn’t be shocked if something happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m sure if he cheated she would’ve referenced it in you’re losing me.
Judging from how quickly she moved on, and her history, I would say it’s more likely that she cheated
Nah, Matty was a look-at-me rebound. Designed purely to give Joe the middle finger.

I think Joe checked out long ago and was giving her nothing back, so they agreed on some time out (we were on a break style). He either cheated or had Emma lined up as soon as she went on tour.

Reactions: 11
Nah, Matty was a look-at-me rebound. Designed purely to give Joe the middle finger.

I think Joe checked out long ago and was giving her nothing back, so they agreed on some time out (we were on a break style). He either cheated or had Emma lined up as soon as she went on tour.
I’m not so convinced, Taylor was hanging out with Matty in January

Reactions: 8
I think it’s very obvious from Taylor’s behaviour that Joe broke up with her and the relationship has been failing for a while but she didn’t really want to admit it

I’m not even convinced that she processed the breakup (before the official breakup) during Midnights because she’s clearly still affected by it too

Reactions: 15
I think it’s very obvious from Taylor’s behaviour that Joe broke up with her and the relationship has been failing for a while but she didn’t really want to admit it

I’m not even convinced that she processed the breakup (before the official breakup) during Midnights because she’s clearly still affected by it too
I actually think the opposite, you’re losing me suggests it was her who ended it

Reactions: 4
You’re losing me suggests to me that it was over a while ago but they both just carried on trying, I think if that’s the case perhaps they were both talking to other people, maybe she was jealous of Emma and joe was jealous of Matty so that’s how she bit back

Reactions: 5
I actually think the opposite, you’re losing me suggests it was her who ended it
She’s an unreliable narrator when it comes to break ups imo

There’s the whole thing with which news sources reported the break up and how it was done too which suggested that it was Joe breaking up and Taylor trying to reclaim the narrative around it all

Reactions: 15
She’s an unreliable narrator when it comes to break ups imo

There’s the whole thing with which news sources reported the break up and how it was done too which suggested that it was Joe breaking up and Taylor trying to reclaim the narrative around it all
Yeah. She's Taylor bleeping Swift. I don't blame her for wanting to look like the cheater or the instigator.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Joe cheated she would have made more of a point about it…Joe ended it and Matt was the “haha I don’t need you (when I actually really miss you)” rebound guy

Reactions: 10
If he's dating Emma now... her sharing that pic of him in April and the Bowery post were designed to either provoke Taylor or get publicity for Emma and were neither accidental or cool

If he's dating Emma now then looks a lot more probable that he was weeks and weeks back immediately after news if the split broke

And a lot more likely that he cheated

With someone who was 15 when he started seeing Taylor

I think a LOT about Joe will come out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.