Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna be so weird when we are all at the shows that we could literally be sat next to each other 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still going to be trying for that though as I live in London so would rather go to Wembley than Liverpool - or do both! (I suspect many of us will be trying our luck any which way we can)
I’ve got Liverpool tickets and was thinking of going for London too with the intention to maybe try and resell the Liverpool ticket if I got London. But then saw this in the t&cs so not sure if it’ll be possible?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve got Liverpool tickets and was thinking of going for London too with the intention to maybe try and resell the Liverpool ticket if I got London. But then saw this in the t&cs so not sure if it’ll be possible?
Hmm, wonder how they will police this? Guess they may ask for ID of purchaser on the night? Oh well, will just have to definitely go twice if I manage to secure London tix

Reactions: 2
I never have high blood pressure but I've been in a state of stress since 5pm yesterday. Took my bp this evening. It's in the pre-hypertension range. I knew it would be.

She's trying to kill me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have a presale code from the Midnights launch and faith that I will get a ticket.

I’m attempting to avoid every TikTok about how to get tickets and people gloating about hospitality tickets at Anfield. If I end up paying resale I pay it, but I’m trying my best not to get caught up in the hype and drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a presale code from the Midnights launch and faith that I will get a ticket.

I’m attempting to avoid every TikTok about how to get tickets and people gloating about hospitality tickets at Anfield. If I end up paying resale I pay it, but I’m trying my best not to get caught up in the hype and drama.
Crossing my fingers and toes for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Crossing my fingers and toes for you!
Thank you, although I have emailed Anfield now about a possible hospitality ticket! I’m pissed off as tonight I’ve seen a TikTok of one of those Discord reseller groups saying to their members to buy TS tickets to resell -basically taking the tickets from kids wanting to see their idol

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Thank you, although I have emailed Anfield now about a possible hospitality ticket! I’m pissed off as tonight I’ve seen a TikTok of one of those Discord reseller groups saying to their members to buy TS tickets to resell -basically taking the tickets from kids wanting to see their idol
And adults. Don't forget the adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.