Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
97F067FF-B7DB-4A9A-8063-829E048E6051.jpeg

Deux Moi is posting that Taylor has secretly been in London this week and at one or both of Harry’s Wembley Shows …. Not sure I believe it but Interesting if true , not sure Haylor is back in business but wouldn’t a Harry feature on 1989 be incredible ???

obviously Deux moi so it’s a blind item , take with a pinch of salt … she said she has no photos it’s just what she’s been told by multiple sources including the one above who knows someone who is working on the eras tour

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He-who-shall-not-be-named is gone, Joe is embarrassed, we're all still a bit confused and Taylor is still touring.
Guys, sorry to be OT, but what happened with you-know-who and how do we know that poor Joe’s embarrassed? What have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys, sorry to be OT, but what happened with you-know-who and how do we know that poor Joe’s embarrassed? What have I missed?

Things ended with he who must not be named because it was only casual and they’re both touring. There was an article saying Joe was embarrassed about it all and You’re Losing Me and felt like he was getting the Harry Styles treatment 😄
not sure Haylor is back in business but wouldn’t a Harry feature on 1989 be incredible ???
this would be actually iconic. Taylor Lautner promoting and probably in a SN video, Harry for 1989, and let’s have Tom Hiddleston in the long awaited getaway car video 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2243095
Deux Moi is posting that Taylor has secretly been in London this week and at one or both of Harry’s Wembley Shows …. Not sure I believe it but Interesting if true , not sure Haylor is back in business but wouldn’t a Harry feature on 1989 be incredible ???

obviously Deux moi so it’s a blind item , take with a pinch of salt … she said she has no photos it’s just what she’s been told by multiple sources including the one above who knows someone who is working on the eras tour
Hmm wonder where she'd have been if she was indeed there. I know someone who was at the Royal Box at yesterday's show, massive Swiftie, and didn't see her.

Reactions: 1
The only reason I don’t see a Harry collab for Style is because she has gone out of her way to never officially confirm the song was about him, this would be confirmation I feel?

I would love it though!

The only reason I don’t see a Harry collab for Style is because she has gone out of her way to never officially confirm the song was about him, this would be confirmation I feel?

I would love it though!
Harry has also never done a collaboration. I don’t think he will for a while, and if/when he does I don’t think it’d be with someone who could be perceived as more famous than him. I don’t know why, but I’ve thought this for ages. I’d love a vault track feat. Harry but I just can’t get my hopes up!

Style ft Harry is not necessary imo. It won’t happen.

Wonder which Brit she has her eye on next.

Reactions: 5
The streets are saying that Cruel Summer is getting a release this month and a music video?! Is it on the Barbie soundtrack? It’s an odd move. Like she really messed up not making it the single lead 4 years ago but has the ship kinda sailed at this point?
I don’t think she messed up, I completely understand why she had to drop it as a single during covid, even if she had used it as the lead prior to covid happening it would have still been that same summer.
I’d love a music video but not sure we’ll get one, it’s strange she released it on a Tuesday/Wednesday too instead of Friday?

I don’t understand the logic of people who say she’ll feature Harry Styles on Style … the whole point of the re-records is to recreate her masters and create a like for like copy , not mix it up a bit . If Harry were to feature on 1989 , it would be a vault track .

I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility : she tends to feature artists on vault tracks that were influential to her at the time (with one or two exceptions) and 1D were huge when 1989 got released . Despite the other obvious confection , 1989 makes the most sense for him to collab on if he were to do it .

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she messed up, I completely understand why she had to drop it as a single during covid, even if she had used it as the lead prior to covid happening it would have still been that same summer.
I’d love a music video but not sure we’ll get one, it’s strange she released it on a Tuesday/Wednesday too instead of Friday?
She messed up by not choosing it as the lead single to be honest.

Reactions: 8
It would have come out in summer 2019, pre covid. It should have been the lead single instead of Me. Singles that come out after the album just don’t have the same impact imo. Cruel summer being the first song anyone heard from Lover would have hit so differently.

I’ve seen a lot of think pieces over the years about the Cruel Summer mess up and by releasing now it feels like she once again can’t take mild criticism and own her decisions.

I also think she’s doing waaaay too much at the moment. Dropping singles from midnights, speak now re-release and dropping single of her most popular songs as a single all in the space of a few weeks is a lot.

Reactions: 15
Maybe this is why the promo feels off
Speak Now is definitely more of an autumn album, makes much more sense.

Sucks for her that she had to push it up because some crook stole it.
---
It also explains why she's doing so much, even by her standards, right now. If the Cruel Summer single release was happening but not SNTV, it'd be much more regular Taylor busy levels.

Reactions: 4
Speak Now is definitely more of an autumn album, makes much more sense.

Sucks for her that she had to push it up because some crook stole it.
I was hoping it was because it was close to July 9th 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lorde just shared a throwback text from Taylor - safe to assume they’re still at least friendly and there is no fallings out like ppl assumed
IMG_6768.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe this is why the promo feels off
So midnights MVs had Easter eggs for SN which was planned to come out nearly a year after said Easter eggs?! 😫 I’m glad it got pushed forward tbh, the new date just fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.