Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The release dates for these rereleases have been very dragged out, I was kind of expecting one every 6 months

Reactions: 10
Is this about Solar Power not doing well? Honestly that album was such a let down
She’s posting about melodrama at the moment so I assume it’s about that. I’m a Solar Power fan!

nice advice from Taylor but it’s funny coming from her, someone who bases all her success on charts and awards (this ss must be from around 2017)

Reactions: 12
The release dates for these rereleases have been very dragged out, I was kind of expecting one every 6 months
I agree, really thought we would be on the last two right about now. I’m assuming the shake it off lawsuit and speak now trademark issue delayed things?

Reactions: 5
She’s posting about melodrama at the moment so I assume it’s about that. I’m a Solar Power fan!

nice advice from Taylor but it’s funny coming from her, someone who bases all her success on charts and awards (this ss must be from around 2017)
Melodrama was hugely critically acclaimed and sold better than solar power though (and is the much better album)

Reactions: 3

That 5 year anniversary thing might not be coming true either...

Maybe she'll announce some dates tonight? 🤔 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve heard (via my reliable sources of Twitter and TikTok) that more international dates will be released in July , but they’ll likely be Aus/NZ/Asia 😭

taylor we just want you here !!!! You dated a London boy (or 4) we know you love the place , just come here ok ! Some of us are debating taking out new credit cards so we can see you , so come now while our husbands don’t know about our plans and can’t stop us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hoping for a Dublin September date? 😉

The pic is from before Melodrama was out so Taylor is just reassuring her I suppose!
If so she had nothing to worry about! It’s an incredible alb
---
I’ve heard (via my reliable sources of Twitter and TikTok) that more international dates will be released in July , but they’ll likely be Aus/NZ/Asia 😭

taylor we just want you here !!!! You dated a London boy (or 4) we know you love the place , just come here ok ! Some of us are debating taking out new credit cards so we can see you , so come now while our husbands don’t know about our plans and can’t stop us
I think she’ll announce U.K. dates in October/November ready for a summer 2024 tour

Reactions: 4
Guesses for tonight’s surprise songs?
I’m hoping she will play Paris or London boy at some point in the US just because it would sort of confirm for me that she will repeat songs for the international dates 😂
---
Looking at the list she has left, she will have to repeat them surely!

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping she will play Paris or London boy at some point in the US just because it would sort of confirm for me that she will repeat songs for the international dates 😂
---
She’s definitely got to restart for each leg!

im thinking we will get a reputation song this weekend - dancing with our hands tied? Dress? And she hardly has any 1989 ones left so probably finish those off

I don’t know why but I feel like this weekend we might get a Red vault track - Message In A Bottle, The Very First Night or Babe … maybe it’s wishful thinking !

some rep tracks would be great … I did something bad acoustic would change my life

• Heart
---
I’m considering going to a Wales/Scotland/Ireland/France/Netherlands/wherever date just to escape London Boy.

id be so gutted if that was a secret song for the England dates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she'll do London Boy at all actually (it's too Joe). Not unless she starts dating some rando from EastEnders anyway (stranger things have happened though 😂 , especially when it comes to Taylor's love life).
---
Hoping for a Dublin September date? 😉

• Haha
Believe indeed! My friend got tickets for Mexico City, so I'm feeling like the luckiest girl cause I'll see Taylor twice and will get to sing one of my absolute fave songs, August IN August <3

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ladies and gentlemen we gather today to mourn the loss of our fallen soldier…reputation 🫡 maybe in another life time Taylor may play you…you were special

IMG_2458.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I looooove The Last Time , it’s the OG exile 🤪

and Mr Perfectly Fine is my fav Fearless vault track . I’d be happy with those ! I would have hoped she’d do Mr Perfectly Fine with Joe and Sophie there just for lols

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.