Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will add - I haven’t received my email yet 🤢🤢
Give them a call, I had to get them to resend mine because I didn’t get it the first time and a few others have had the same issues. I think they have a glitchy system.
If they’ve taken the money they’ve booked the tickets for you

Reactions: 1
Considering how easily we’ve all got tickets I’m starting to wonder if we jumped the gun here 🤣

Posted that I got tickets on Instagram and some snotty witch messaged me like “no you didn’t, love, they’re not even on sale yet. either you need to stop lying or you just got scammed” 🙄 aight babe I’m sure the official stadium website is scamming me
Probably Soph on a burner account 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha. That’s so funny.

Just reply ‘stop getting jealous’ 🤗
Probs typed your email address in wrong like they did with me. If payment is showing as pending I wouldn’t worry.
I spelt my name phonetically! That’s the annoying thing
---
Give them a call, I had to get them to resend mine because I didn’t get it the first time and a few others have had the same issues. I think they have a glitchy system.
If they’ve taken the money they’ve booked the tickets for you
Yeah, they said payment went through, so I’m guessing that’s the problem. I’ve emailed them but will call them tomorrow at 10am

Considering how easily we’ve all got tickets I’m starting to wonder if we jumped the gun here 🤣
Oh god, don't say that 😂. Honestly though, if you guys hadn't mentioned it I never would have assumed tickets were available this way. Thousands of normal fans out there will be none the wiser.

Reactions: 4
Oh god, don't say that 😂. Honestly though, if you guys hadn't mentioned it I never would have assumed tickets were available this way. Thousands of normal fans out there will be none the wiser.
Whoever made the first post about it this morning has literally saved all of us weeks of anxiety 🤣

Reactions: 4
I based my choice on this from a random concert. I asked if the stage was at the m3 end and she said yes.

The walkway will be big anyways so no bad seat really!

View attachment 2255632
I got M6 and the woman said unprompted that that’s the diamond, but based on what you’ve all been told and the images you’ve attached that can’t be right can it? 😬 no massive loss, just happy to actually have tickets

I got M6 and the woman said unprompted that that’s the diamond, but based on what you’ve all been told and the images you’ve attached that can’t be right can it? 😬 no massive loss, just happy to actually have tickets
I think that layout is for a different show!

I’ve just seen on tiktok about Liverpool fan club presale- is this the hospitality? My brother is a member so going to call in a massive favour

I’ve just seen on tiktok about Liverpool fan club presale- is this the hospitality? My brother is a member so going to call in a massive favour
I’m not sure if they’re the same thing, I got hospitality tickets but I’ve never set foot in Liverpool before (although I have wanted to go there for ages!)

Reactions: 2
God I’ve worked all day and come on to see Anfield has sold out to Tattlers 😉

• Haha
Not on the website unfortunately, they said that Scottish Support Club members/Season Pass holders would have received an email today about it.
Three tiers - £275, £430 and £550

There is no info about the general sale dates, and I can't see anything on the website!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if they’re the same thing, I got hospitality tickets but I’ve never set foot in Liverpool before (although I have wanted to go there for ages!)
He’s looked for me and you can register for up to four tickets and be entered like the Ticketmaster registration. So he’s done it for me - another chance of getting a code basically.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.