Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve booked the 11th and 12th off work to try and get presale tickets. I might have to sell my lover lfp vinyl to fund it but I’m determined to go 😭

Reactions: 1
Just out of interest Wembley people, are you going for the June or August dates (or both) and why? I'd love to see august in August 🤪
August 16th will be my 34th birthday , so I’m hoping to get that date … and my husband is a teacher too , so he’d definitely be able to accompany me then … but honestly I’ll take anything 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this is so stressful already 💀 im just going to assume now im not going as I can’t get myself all hyped up and then find out I don’t even get access to the sale 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve booked the 11th and 12th off work to try and get presale tickets. I might have to sell my lover lfp vinyl to fund it but I’m determined to go 😭
Don’t do it, that vinyl is the swiftie equivalent to buying bitcoin in 2012

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got M6 and the woman said unprompted that that’s the diamond, but based on what you’ve all been told and the images you’ve attached that can’t be right can it? 😬 no massive loss, just happy to actually have tickets
The layout I shared was just for a random concert at Anfield. Taylor’s is usually like this.

IMG_5092.png

I’ve thought for a while that Taylor has dropped some Easter eggs that were midsommar coded and that’s this Friday evening/Saturday day but tbf they’ve been spread over the last 3 years so it could even be next year she’s been hinting at something for 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve thought for a while that Taylor has dropped some Easter eggs that were midsommar coded and that’s this Friday evening/Saturday day but tbf they’ve been spread over the last 3 years so it could even be next year she’s been hinting at something for 😂
Or could have been something she’s had to cancel, like Glastonbury

Sorry if this has been shared already and I've missed it but does anyone know what dates tickets go on sale for dates out of the UK? France, Spain, etc?

AHhhhhhhhh i need to submit my 3 preferences for presale and i don't know what to put!! i can do anywhere in the UK but what has the biggest capacity/am i more likely to get?

AHhhhhhhhh i need to submit my 3 preferences for presale and i don't know what to put!! i can do anywhere in the UK but what has the biggest capacity/am i more likely to get?
Not sure about sizes of each venue but assuming London has more capacity cos of the number of dates, but probs more demand too. Cardiff only has one date right so maybe more demand as only option for people who want Wales. Hard to predict really!

I was the same that I would be happy with anywhere so I just put Liverpool cos it's closest, then London and Edi cos I've always wanted to go so could make a trip of it.

Reactions: 2
Not sure about sizes of each venue but assuming London has more capacity cos of the number of dates, but probs more demand too. Cardiff only has one date right so maybe more demand as only option for people who want Wales. Hard to predict really!

I was the same that I would be happy with anywhere so I just put Liverpool cos it's closest, then London and Edi cos I've always wanted to go so could make a trip of it.
I live closest to Liverpool too but ive just set them as edi, London, Liverpool to make a trip out of it thanks :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
i think that's something different? you can actually purchase hospitality packages now via. phone or email, it was on page 37 i think!

here :) has contact details on the bottom
Wish I could but the person I’m going with the hospitality prices are out of her budget 😩

• Sad
how much have you spent on hotels? i want to book now and get a free cancellation/dont pay until you arrive from booking.com

Wish I could but the person I’m going with the hospitality prices are out of her budget 😩
I’d get London ones if they were the price of Liverpool but I can’t stretch to the
London prices
---
how much have you spent on hotels? i want to book now and get a free cancellation/dont pay until you arrive from booking.com
I had a brief look at Wembley earlier and it looked like ones near the arena weren’t available for free cancellation. I didn’t look too in depth and I’m sure there will be loads but hotels were all £400+ upfront.
Obviously the good thing with London is as long as you can get on the night tube to your hotel you’ll be fine

Thread suggestion "Not a lot going on at the moment".
---
The great war one is probably more appropriate though... but we'll maybe have finished that thread before the actual great war at the rate we're going.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.