Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another question. I’d rather go to Liverpool but since the tickets come out after the London ones (I think) can I resell the London tickets if I ended up getting Liverpool ones?

I’m sorry if it’s already been discussed here, I haven’t found the time to read the thread, but have the prices been discussed at all? Do we know anything?

Asking for a friend in Germany that signed up for the shows there but also the Amsterdam and Madrid ones, if any of you guys signed up for Amsterdam and Madrid too, did you get a confirmation email?
I signed up for the Amsterdam dates and yes I did. 👍

Reactions: 1
I signed up for the Amsterdam dates and yes I did. 👍
Thanks @emerald ! Poor thing is freaking out, and she lives really close to the border with the Netherlands so that's actually more convenient to her than the actual German shows. I'll tell her to resign up ☺

Thanks @emerald ! Poor thing is freaking out, and she lives really close to the border with the Netherlands so that's actually more convenient to her than the actual German shows. I'll tell her to resign up ☺
I signed up at about 8pm last night and got my email back at 2 in the morning, just as some more info. But I don't think there'd be any harm in signing up again. 😊

To be honest the stage is so long that I’m sure any seats will be good!
---

The free snacks better be worth the cost 🤣
As my niece says, she just wants to be in the same room as Taylor - doesn't care where the seats are! But yes, better not just be watered down lager and walkers crisps on offer.

Reactions: 5
As my niece says, she just wants to be in the same room as Taylor - doesn't care where the seats are! But yes, better not just be watered down lager and walkers crisps on offer.
I saw someone go to one of the lounges on tiktok and there were some nice pastries. I want those 🤣

I looked into Dublin hospitality but it's not on sale yet (they don't know which company they are using and don't sell it directly).

Very tempted by anfield as I have free accomodation in Liverpool...

I looked into Dublin hospitality but it's not on sale yet (they don't know which company they are using and don't sell it directly).

Very tempted by anfield as I have free accomodation in Liverpool...
Do it! Join the Tattle Anfield party

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just out of interest Wembley people, are you going for the June or August dates (or both) and why? I'd love to see august in August 🤪

Reactions: 2
Murrayfield is members only and I'm not paying for membership to Scottish Rugby 😂 hoping they open to the public soon
Midnights presale - max of 4
Ticketmaster general sale - max of 6
You sure? Just read the ticketmaster info and it only mentions max of 4

Just out of interest Wembley people, are you going for the June or August dates (or both) and why? I'd love to see august in August 🤪
I think the second date in August would be nice as at the moment it’s the last date of the tour so seems more special?! But obviously I’d be grateful for any date 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.