Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I’ve some solidarity- my friends have called me awful😂 He’s lovely, but long distance when in your 30’s is a relationship killer so cannot be taking that risk when I want something this badly 🥲

I’m not one for manifesting but right now I’ll give it a go if it gets me hospitality tickets without making his feelings cry 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the next thread title should be

screaming, crying, throwing up

as this is how I’ve felt since the announcement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She best announce Reputation TV during Europe dates and have getaway car on the set list every night if I’m jeopardising my relationship for this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems everyone knows about the hospitality packages now! I think we got in at the right time.
Either that or every one of you has made a tiktok about it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Seems everyone knows about the hospitality packages now! I think we got in at the right time.
Either that or every one of you has made a tiktok about it 🤣
My fyp is flooded with it now! Still gitted it’s not so easy to get for Edinburgh, would have been great peace of mind 😭
---
This tweet 😭 🤣 For the F1 Swifties

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the next thread title should be

screaming, crying, throwing up

as this is how I’ve felt since the announcement 🤣
I literally wrote this on my insta story yday when it was announced. I will literally pay over the odds for a resale ticket and go alone if I have to idc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Edinburgh hospitality is apparently sold out. People called today and they just sent a link without being a scottish rugby member. Fuminggggg. 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I literally wrote this on my insta story yday when it was announced. I will literally pay over the odds for a resale ticket and go alone if I have to idc
Sorry do I want to say “literally” anymore😬

In other news, I’m avoiding twitter and TikTok because everyone is stressing about UK dates and it’s giving me such anxiety I couldn’t switch off or sleep last night and isn’t that so pathetic 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

doesn't look sold out for everything just yet!
I love you- consider yourself both the reason I’m poor and saving me a very awkward conversation with the man chum tonight 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If we have all started buying hospitality should hopefully mean less carnage for people with album presale!

Reactions: 5
If we have all started buying hospitality should hopefully mean less carnage for people with album presale!
I'm still going to be trying for that though as I live in London so would rather go to Wembley than Liverpool - or do both! (I suspect many of us will be trying our luck any which way we can)

Reactions: 1
Guys I’ve not been able to keep up with this thread at all today but im so impressed some of you have got hospitality tickets already sorted - well done!!! I literally do not have that kind of spare cash so im going to have to risk it with the presales and hope for the best 🫡 . It’s been a pleasure to stand with you all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.