Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest Wembley people, are you going for the June or August dates (or both) and why? I'd love to see august in August 🤪
I was going to go for June. Thought there may be slightly less competition? Won’t be the school holidays so people with kids (especially exam age) and teachers etc might not want to travel especially for the Friday night.

Reactions: 6
Did think M3 might be almost opposite the side of the stage looking at the photo someone posted. Very hard to tell how far out the stage will come out.....of course it could end up being on the other side of the stadium so we're all miles away 😂

Are we all going to wear a secret tattle buttonhole so we can nod at each other knowingly?
---
Just out of interest Wembley people, are you going for the June or August dates (or both) and why? I'd love to see august in August 🤪
Definitely August.

Reactions: 4
Did think M3 might be almost opposite the side of the stage looking at the photo someone posted. Very hard to tell how far out the stage will come out.....of course it could end up being on the other side of the stadium so we're all miles away 😂

Are we all going to wear a secret tattle buttonhole so we can nod at each other knowingly?
I’m hoping the view will be okay, although I’ll be glad to be there regardless.
The funny part is we all know each others usernames yet could walk past each other and never know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another question. I’d rather go to Liverpool but since the tickets come out after the London ones (I think) can I resell the London tickets if I ended up getting Liverpool ones?
I’m worried because I’ve had tickets for concerts before and they’ve told me nearer the time that you need ID of the person who bought them, it’s obviously a good thing to stop touts but my ticketmaster was in my friends name for ages and it caused me so many problems!

I’m worried because I’ve had tickets for concerts before and they’ve told me nearer the time that you need ID of the person who bought them, it’s obviously a good thing to stop touts but my ticketmaster was in my friends name for ages and it caused me so many problems!
I was more thinking of reselling then via ticket master

---

Definitely August.
I did ask and they said the stage was the M3 end but until seating plans are released it’s anyone’s guess.

Reactions: 1
My address is definitely changing by the time go to the show, is this gonna be an issue?
---
I did ask and they said the stage was the M3 end but until seating plans are released it’s anyone’s guess.
She did say it faces the catwalk so I’m hoping the view won’t be to restricted

I was more thinking of reselling then via ticket master
It’s not always guaranteed for some reason, I don’t know why but I’ve had to contact them before and ask if it was going to become available. I think it did a week or so before in the end but they told me they can’t guarantee it.
---
My address is definitely changing by the time go to the show, is this gonna be an issue?
---

She did say it faces the catwalk so I’m hoping the view won’t be to restricted
Probably not, I’d imagine they’ll be e-tickets anyway! Usually it’s just to check the person who booked them is there (by name). When I was younger I’d get concert tickets as gifts so it’s a bit tit. For the 1975 at the o2 they checked them but I don’t think it would work at a stadium because of the capacity? I’m not sure

I’m hoping the view will be okay, although I’ll be glad to be there regardless.
The funny part is we all know each others usernames yet could walk past each other and never know 🤣
You get lounge access afterwards. You can find either other there. Everyone wear a black bowler or something.

Asking for a friend in Germany that signed up for the shows there but also the Amsterdam and Madrid ones, if any of you guys signed up for Amsterdam and Madrid too, did you get a confirmation email?
I did for the Amsterdam, hours later x

I've genuinely entered 4 instagram competitions in the last 24 hours to win tickets. I feel like I'm wrecking everyone's heads but I'm desperate!

Reactions: 4
Omg, I did it. Going on the Friday to Anfield. 😭😭😭😭😭
Considering how easily we’ve all got tickets I’m starting to wonder if we jumped the gun here 🤣

Posted that I got tickets on Instagram and some snotty witch messaged me like “no you didn’t, love, they’re not even on sale yet. either you need to stop lying or you just got scammed” 🙄 aight babe I’m sure the official stadium website is scamming me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused about what you’re all talking about with hospitality and emails 😵💫😅

Am I supposed to have got an email after I registered with TM yesterday? Or is theJuly 5th one the only one I’m waiting for?

Considering how easily we’ve all got tickets I’m starting to wonder if we jumped the gun here 🤣

Posted that I got tickets on Instagram and some snotty witch messaged me like “no you didn’t, love, they’re not even on sale yet. either you need to stop lying or you just got scammed” 🙄 aight babe I’m sure the official stadium website is scamming me
Hahaha. That’s so funny.

Just reply ‘stop getting jealous’ 🤗

I am not posting until that email came through. But the lines closed at 4, and it was at 4:10 I came off the phone so maybe it’s catching up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.