Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d get London ones if they were the price of Liverpool but I can’t stretch to the
London prices
---

I had a brief look at Wembley earlier and it looked like ones near the arena weren’t available for free cancellation. I didn’t look too in depth and I’m sure there will be loads but hotels were all £400+ upfront.
Obviously the good thing with London is as long as you can get on the night tube to your hotel you’ll be fine
i just got a bargain then i think! just paid £384 for 2 nights in Edinburgh 20 min walk from the stadium (free cancellation/dont pay until 2nd june 2024)

i just got a bargain then i think! just paid £384 for 2 nights in Edinburgh 20 min walk from the stadium (free cancellation/dont pay until 2nd june 2024)
I booked Friday and Saturday night at the premier inn closest to the Edinburgh venue for under £300 with cancellation included but appears to be Impossible to shorten the stay if I only get tickets for one night. That’s me sat on the steps for whichever/both nights regardless!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been shared already and I've missed it but does anyone know what dates tickets go on sale for dates out of the UK? France, Spain, etc?
i’m not sure if there’s a post listing them individually but the ticket website for each country should have it somewhere near the bottom 🙂

how much have you spent on hotels? i want to book now and get a free cancellation/dont pay until you arrive from booking.com
I did look briefly yesterday but if we get Dublin tickets we can drive home (2hrs) so not essential as such... If I get Liverpool I have definite free accomodation. I could get that in Edinburgh too... Probably London also...

I wouldn't mind a hotel but am gonna wait to see how much premier Inn is when the dates open up (you can only book a year in advance).

I booked Friday and Saturday night at the premier inn closest to the Edinburgh venue for under £300 with cancellation included but appears to be Impossible to shorten the stay if I only get tickets for one night. That’s me sat on the steps for whichever/both nights regardless!
Can you book them separately now? Or cancel and then immediately rebook? You'd be afraid of prices going up though probably.

To bring my own level of TayTay relationship drama - my partner has suggested ringing buying tickets for my birthday given the dates align with my birthday now/next year- trying to politely suggest we get them in my name/I get them and he just gives me the cash as to put it bluntly- I don’t want him holding that insurance policy over me when he’s already on thin ice.😂 Will throw up if we break up and he takes someone else 🥲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i think its a really good deal my partner cant believe it, said i should've put an extra 200 down for a week holiday abroad! Like errrm i haven't even bought the actual taylor tickets/train/merch/food/drinks yet this IS my holiday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i think its a really good deal my partner cant believe it, said i should've put an extra 200 down for a week holiday abroad! Like errrm i haven't even bought the actual taylor tickets/train/merch/food/drinks yet this IS my holiday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Within minutes of the announcement I had the hotel booked- actually dreading if they cancel it as they hadn’t had a chance to increase the prices 😂I paid almost £400 for a room for Harry styles and it was in the arsed end of no where! Couldn’t deal with that again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To bring my own level of TayTay relationship drama - my partner has suggested ringing buying tickets for my birthday given the dates align with my birthday now/next year- trying to politely suggest we get them in my name/I get them and he just gives me the cash as to put it bluntly- I don’t want him holding that insurance policy over me when he’s already on thin ice.😂 Will throw up if we break up and he takes someone else 🥲😂
Bold part killed me off 💀. Try get them in your name at all costs🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry for laughing 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Within minutes of the announcement I had the hotel booked- actually dreading if they cancel it as they hadn’t had a chance to increase the prices 😂I paid almost £400 for a room for Harry styles and it was in the arsed end of no where! Couldn’t deal with that again!
I panicked and bought Thurs-Sun in Edinburgh 🙈 cos even if I got Friday I would prefer to get the train the day before. It was around £600 and its really nice, and central, and price between 2 or us not too bad. Is refundable too if I don't get tickets!

• Heart
I panicked and bought Thurs-Sun in Edinburgh 🙈 cos even if I got Friday I would prefer to get the train the day before. It was around £600 and its really nice, and central, and price between 2 or us not too bad. Is refundable too if I don't get tickets!
so my justification is - IF i get the Friday edi tickets I'll be staying in the hotel thursday (my birthday) and the concert would be friday and i'd get the train back to manc on the Saturday! so I'm just trying to convince myself the extortionate price i just paid is totally worth it! but hey at least it'll only take me and my friend 20 mins to walk there and 20 mins to walk back! i remember after rep tour at the etihad we had to wait 3 hours for an uber and i was physically done

• Haha
so my justification is - IF i get the Friday edi tickets I'll be staying in the hotel thursday (my birthday) and the concert would be friday and i'd get the train back to manc on the Saturday! so I'm just trying to convince myself the extortionate price i just paid is totally worth it! but hey at least it'll only take me and my friend 20 mins to walk there and 20 mins to walk back! i remember after rep tour at the etihad we had to wait 3 hours for an uber and i was physically done
Aww what an amazing birthday that will be!! Deffo worth it as they will shoot up in price I reckon!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just told my fiancé we can’t get married before June 15th next year in case they double check my surname against the booking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally justified.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Girl, yes, 100% get them under your name. This happened to me with Bastille tickets and my ex. He bought them... We broke up. It wasn't sold out so I was able to get some but they weren't as good. Don't risk missing out on seeing Tay!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Def do it — this happened to me with 1989 and I’ve never recovered tbh 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Girl is gonna have a profitable July with Speak Now TV and all these tickets!

As much as I love Speak Now the album, I don't really love Speak Now the song. I find her vocals a bit weak and whiny on it (says me with zero singing ability :ROFLMAO: ). Intrigued to see how the rerecord of it is. Totally off topic just listening to it now so reminded me. My bf is like are you gonna be listening to her even more til the tour now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Girl is gonna have a profitable July with Speak Now TV and all these tickets!

As much as I love Speak Now the album, I don't really love Speak Now the song. I find her vocals a bit weak and whiny on it (says me with zero singing ability :ROFLMAO: ). Intrigued to see how the rerecord of it is.
She’s really shooting for that billionaire status 🤣 I love speak now as an album, but the song is a bottom ranker for me. I feel like it was just included to make the album name make sense

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.