Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s true, they make out like they live in this most amazing life, where everyday they leap out of bed every morning with the sun rays blasting out their arseholes. Lovely hubby this and kiddies that, shopping, treats, goodies, curry’s, family meals. It’s such bullshit. So they probably both know they are living in tit street but it’s gone too far.

Reactions: 9
While this is funny and quite🤮🤮🤮🤮, I've got to ask, why the hell would either of them put up with partners gallivanting with other woman?? Where is your own pride in yourself? If they do it one they will do it again.
I know but clearly these two don’t have any pride, both are desperate to not be alone and both clearly want what they think is the perfect life.
They seem to have this idea that if they cook these themed meals and go over board on every occasion they will want them.
All the while it’s entertaining for us, to watch these two fight it out.
Maybe Tanya likes John’s meatballs 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Both Tanya & Trasha are so far down the rabbit hole.. they’d never admit their lives are anything but perfect... but of course, we all know different.. Trasha is really quite sad and desperate .. but I think many of the issues are actually Tanya.. she is so far up her own arse .. she is very obsessive .. she spends so much time trying to perfect her posts.. what a sad existence.. there is so much she is desperate for.. always on the chase - chasing for love, the engagement ring etc.. there is so much that she wants that is so far out of reach for her.. she literally oozes desperation... give it up Tanya, seriously..

Reactions: 6
What’s that breakfast baguette ??
Who in their right mind eats a baguette and all that cheese and whatever else is in it for breakfast .Along with all the other crap they eat .Rank

Oh and that roast beef Yorkshire pudding thing whatever she’s called it .Vile! Why’s it on a chopping board shaped as a Christmas tree
What a nutter

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Tanya has a lovely house and for the most part I really enjoy her instagram. Admittedly a lot of that enjoyment is centred around Trash copying her and Tan throwing shade at her through the comments. However, I can’t work out for the life of me why she takes so much pride in her home yet has the cheapest, shittest mdf furniture in her living room. It ruins her house!!

Reactions: 7
I think Tanya has a lovely house and for the most part I really enjoy her instagram. Admittedly a lot of that enjoyment is centred around Trash copying her and Tan throwing shade at her through the comments. However, I can’t work out for the life of me why she takes so much pride in her home yet has the cheapest, shittest mdf furniture in her living room. It ruins her house!!
I always think that. Why not spend some money on something nice. She clearly has it, cos she buys poxy Christmas tree shaped chopping boards to eat off!!!

So Tan is off over Christmas!!! 👏🏻
Wonder if she thinks dirty Del is gonna whisk her away and marry her!!
She would look like one of those knitted loo roll holders that you’re Nan would of had that was actually a doll, that covered the loo roll holder.
Or would she wear a power suit cos she is that classy 👰🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
You twit when do you think all these trees you saddos buy in some sad little pub car park are cut down????? Half of them come from aboard cut weeks and weeks ago lucky if when you but it a week before Christmas it lasts till the big day... mine bought from a sustainable British local grower lasts easily 6+ weeks.... bloody numpty you have no clue what you are taking about 😂 but hey I’m sure you ‘think’ you know it all 🙄
Tanya if you’re going to fire back at someone then at least check your spelling before pressing submit!!

Reactions: 3
I always think that. Why not spend some money on something nice. She clearly has it, cos she buys poxy Christmas tree shaped chopping boards to eat off!!!

So Tan is off over Christmas!!! 👏🏻
Wonder if she thinks dirty Del is gonna whisk her away and marry her!!
She would look like one of those knitted loo roll holders that you’re Nan would of had that was actually a doll, that covered the loo roll holder.
Or would she wear a power suit cos she is that classy 👰🏼
Just think of the hen and stag parties 😂 Tanya and Trasha having a 'girls night in' with sing star karaoke and candy floss prosecco surrounded by themed crap while Del and Shlong John slime their way through the strip clubs hoping to get a few stags treats 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is tash calling pyjamas a Christmas outfit? No love they are obviously pjs get off your lazy arse and get dressed you scruff!

What’s a Christmas tree stew ?
Sorry I can’t see the enjoyment two fully grown women with children of secondary school age get from all this theme bollocks constantly !
Have a day off man

Why does Trash feel the need to prove to us what she’s watching by taking a picture of the telly 🤣 we believe you Hun, all you ever do is either eat or watch telly xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the hell s drinks Baileys at 3pm?!?! Oh yeah.. a desperate alcoholic.. she’s got to get her fix 🙄

That’s a recycled picture as well. She’s used that same photo at least twice before! Lol bleeping hilarious. What a scrote

• Haha
Just think of the hen and stag parties 😂 Tanya and Trasha having a 'girls night in' with sing star karaoke and candy floss prosecco surrounded by themed crap while Del and Shlong John slime their way through the strip clubs hoping to get a few stags treats 🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is so funny! And true. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

‘#helpingsanta’ - she really thinks her kids are 5 doesn’t she
I actually think she thinks she is being funny, you’re not Tasha you’re being a stupid wanker!
Bet her kids just roll their eyes and think soon I can move out 🙄

Why is tash calling pyjamas a Christmas outfit? No love they are obviously pjs get off your lazy arse and get dressed you scruff!
She could at least call them a lounge suit! Maybe she can’t spell that 😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.