Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeGossipRepeat

The Tash/Tan drinking game. Take a shot every time....
They post a themed meal
They say cosy/kiddies/festive
They post a pic of the TV set up with drinkies and nibbles
They post fluffy socks/pajamas

Down your drink when Tash copies Tanya

P.S. Don’t actually do this you will die!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

NapQueen

Pissing myself laughing at how these grown women are.

I GoT iT ThREe WeEkS AgO
WeLL i GoT iT FOuR wEeKs AgO so NeR nErrrRrrR

Fair play to them, they give us some brilliant content to rip into 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Won't she be prepping for her Thanksgiving celebration; you know because she is fucking zero % American! Who remembers the battle of the haggis on Burns night? 🤣 I'm sure Tanya brought her own bagpipes that night because of her Scottish grandfather 89 times removed on her 40th cousins side.... Ahh good times bitches..

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
You twat when do you think all these trees you saddos buy in some sad little pub car park are cut down????? Half of them come from aboard cut weeks and weeks ago lucky if when you but it a week before Christmas it lasts till the big day... mine bought from a sustainable British local grower lasts easily 6+ weeks.... bloody numpty you have no clue what you are taking about 😂 but hey I’m sure you ‘think’ you know it all 🙄
Oh come on Tan, spill the beans...... did Trash make that chocolate mousse or not?! We are all dying to know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jad1994

Wow that post from whomever says everything we are all saying. Well done whoever it was. They are definitely on here so 👍😇♥.Judging by the couple of spelling mistakes too it felt like some one in a rush to get it all out and was furiously typing or am i reading it wrong. That how i felt.
I wrote the comment myself! After this weekend of all her posts & the way she completely ignored the lady who commented about her son & going to Florida, I just felt I had to say something.
Annoyed at my spelling mistakes😂 but I was just so annoyed with utter selfishness

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Rvg

VIP Member
Imagine being her neighbour and you look through the window and she’s on her own dressed as an elf sitting on the floor eating elf cupcakes and magic juice 😂 you’d call the police. Mad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Eyespy00

I love how the only thing trasha has to say on the election results is that she’s happy Euros have gone up. Speaks volumes.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Maggie28

VIP Member
Some of us are too busy working to sit on our arses highlighting what’s on fucking tv!!
I just came home from organising hampers for some local families to me that have sod all this Christmas. And this stupid bitch is excited for highlighting her tv programme’s.
You know what good for you, let’s hope you never need a hamper!! Or someone else to give your kids a present.
Still waiting for these awful woman to show us what they do for others, cos all I see are two selfish stupid grown arse woman who compete on social media for attention.
One family I have arranged a hamper for just lost their 6 year old son!!!
Can’t stand either of these arseholes!!!’

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh fucking hell.... those slippers... okay people okay, the prized cunt is in the house 😂 I love the fact that she buys shit just to show the gram 😂😂 She is fucking hysterical.. I hope she gets totally shit faced tonight and falls into that fuck up of a tree and Johnny boy steals her slippers, strips naked and fucking takes off down the street, chubby flapping all over the place.... Do it for the gram John...

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
While he perv’s at the other women!!
Oh god imagine sitting next to those two!
With her bloody tango ice blast! And her tickets fanned out, Because none of us have ever been to the cinema!!
Thankfully I don’t live anywhere near this idiot 😊
I definitely predict a picture of her ready to go with a festive jumper on. Then another pic of their tickets and a tango blast and popcorn/nachos combination. And then a pic of something else later with the caption “wowwww that was the best film I have ever seen so festive so cosy now he he”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Beadyeye

Tash will be getting an ancestry dna kit so she can celebrate any holiday related to her. Imagine the themes available! She’ll be performing ancient sacrificial rituals in the tiki bar in honour of her distant Aztec heritage.

• Haha

Bonbon.16

I'm howling at some of these, its hilarious 😂😂😂 In all seriousness though, how do they afford it? My husband is out of the house for 12 hour days, and sometimes is away all week for work. I'm not too far behind him on hours, and we would struggle to afford regular meals out, constant shopping trips to buy tat, huge meals every night, trips away, new cars, renovations (😉), new themed clothes etc I know they dont live in a huge house, but I genuinely cant think how it's possible, when hes home at 4pm most days, and she works about half an hour a week. They never eat left overs, so the daily meals alone must cost a fortune. I do realise I have put much too much thought into this, but it bugs me!

swimming

VIP Member
For all the piss taking that goes on here, deep down when we all look at the bigger picture it’s incredibly sad. Setting up her life for validation from random people - opening up her life, and family to god knows who. Setting up fucking Pringles one by one for a photo in a neat stack..... older generation that fought for this country would be appalled at people like her, and I for one agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 15