Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or did she? The top of the 'mousse' looks far too perfectly smooth for her... more like GU did the hard work and she added a mint leaf
I thought the same, they are GU pots for sure.

Has she shared the recipe for the chocolate mousse?

As for the meatball curry I have no words 🤮

No recipe for the chocolate mousse or photo of the recipe book.
She did it with the curry, and does it most times when she is cooking.
The thought of meatball curry turns my stomach.
I wonder what the conversation was like between Tan and her man on the way home?
🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I bet Tanya’s reeling inside, she makes the effort to cook a lamb dish when she hosts and Trash can’t even use unprocessed meat - meatball curry WTF?! At least use chicken or beef and serve your guests something on nearly the same level as she served you! Tash really does come across as totally lacking in the intelligence department, why even serve curry can’t she think of something else to cook?!

And as far as the Alpha Romeo goes, she’s saying it’s new? Looking at the dash it looks about 10 years old!

Reactions: 1
Judging by Tanya's photo of her dinner plate shes really tried to make the best of a bad situation looks 10x better than the picture of tashas plate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet Tanya’s reeling inside, she makes the effort to cook a lamb dish when she hosts and Trash can’t even use unprocessed meat - meatball curry WTF?! At least use chicken or beef and serve your guests something on nearly the same level as she served you! Tash really does come across as totally lacking in the intelligence department, why even serve curry can’t she think of something else to cook?!

And as far as the Alpha Romeo goes, she’s saying it’s new? Looking at the dash it looks about 10 years old!
That’s what I thought!! My daughter has an 2011 car and her dash board looks newer that that!!!
Well it’s new to him....

Don’t know why this is winding me me up so much but that chocolate pudding is a GU pot for sure. 100%. Even the glass pots are patterned the same way. Tragic, lying old mad fucker.

Also lol the new car isn’t new. It’s a 2008 model I think (my brother in law is a dealer in Alphas). Showed him the pic and said they are an old fashioned model

Reactions: 5
Their breakfast this morning had a recipe attached.... think someone is telling little fibs about the pudding 😂😂😂

I so want to ask for the recipe for her dessert but dont want to get blocked, she provides too much entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hello, does anyone think either of these two will be affected by the decision to remove the number of likes tally? Granted Tasha is already a bit crazy!

Probably because they were made in a professional kitchen and wrapped in branded packaging... duh 🙄 honestly a friend of mine is a dessert/pastry chef and even his mousse's aren't that smooth on top.

Attachments

I reuse my GU pots for all sorts of stuff, so she could have reused them BUT that is one smooth chocolate mousse

At least Tasha’s manicure looks pretty decent... Tasha’s nails always look like a child has done them.. I’d be fuming if I’d paid for a manicure like hers.. maybe she gets it for free.. it’s really poor quality so I don’t think I’d even want that for a free manicure..

Trash really does irritate me! Firstly, can’t stand that bloody menu planner! Secondly she’s now going to Glow Wild next Sunday, which Tan booked to do a few weeks ago! As we already know she’s getting her tree and having a carpet picnic next Saturday. Why can’t she come up with her own ideas, why this constant copying!

And as for this, what looks like brand new boots.......and that top.........it’s like The Titanic all over again! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
There’s no way she made that chocolate mousse, everything she cooks looks like tit but she somehow managed to make chocolate mousse look that good, nah she’s talking bollocks as usual. We all know she’s a lying bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I so want to ask for the recipe for her dessert but dont want to get blocked, she provides too much entertainment 🤣
I was exactly the same 😂😂😂 she is pure entertainment.
I think there is even a tiny bit of the lids still on one of the pots. They are the foil lids I am sure. 🤣🤣🤣
Pathetic woman. Do you reckon they played come dine with me, and she scored a 4!! 😉

Maybe Tanya helped with the pudding 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah she squirted the cream and put the mint leaf on the top, that no one eats on Her GU pots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.