Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give up with this internet malarkey
Honestly talk about landfill waste, these two really are a pair of wasteful woman.
Bloody went and cut a tree down and now she has to have her dinner on a wooden chopping board. How about instead of thinking about likes on Instagram you thinking about cutting back on all the land fill you buy!!

I am saying instead of a real tree get a fake one. Better for the environment.
I'm sorry I thought your comment was from the crazy twit lady haha

Tanyalovesthehaters is Tanya.... getting out of her pram over a christmas tree 😂
I thought this or maybe a die hard tanfan 😂

Reactions: 3
It made all the difference buying a free range chicken, how an earth would she be able to taste any difference when it was bloody smothered in that JD seasoning! Stupid cow!

• Haha
You twit when do you think all these trees you saddos buy in some sad little pub car park are cut down????? Half of them come from aboard cut weeks and weeks ago lucky if when you but it a week before Christmas it lasts till the big day... mine bought from a sustainable British local grower lasts easily 6+ weeks.... bloody numpty you have no clue what you are taking about 😂 but hey I’m sure you ‘think’ you know it all 🙄
Oh come on Tan, spill the beans...... did Trash make that chocolate mousse or not?! We are all dying to know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You twit when do you think all these trees you saddos buy in some sad little pub car park are cut down????? Half of them come from aboard cut weeks and weeks ago lucky if when you but it a week before Christmas it lasts till the big day... mine bought from a sustainable British local grower lasts easily 6+ weeks.... bloody numpty you have no clue what you are taking about 😂 but hey I’m sure you ‘think’ you know it all 🙄
Hey Tanya, maybe this Christmas the boyfriend will pop the question 😂 also its *abroad* not aboard, dumb witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh would you look at that... they celebrate Thanksgiving now too 😂 A bleeping Turkey pie? duck off you pair of desperate dick nuggets....

Reactions: 5
Hey Tanya, maybe this Christmas the boyfriend will pop the question 😂 also its *abroad* not aboard, dumb witch 😂
Maybe that’s why she is so angry.
She was disappointed with last nights grub and she found the Argos jewellery booklet in the recycling bin.
I would of loved to watch her cut down that tree!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While you’re on Tanya, how do you put up with Tasha and her shameful copying of your posts? Have you ever called her out much like you've just done on here?

While you’re on Tanya, how do you put up with Tasha and her shameful copying of your posts? Have you ever called her out much like you've just done on here?
She is viewing this thread, she last looked about 20 minutes ago.

Tan thinks she is the griswald family so does that make Tasha and John boy the skanky brother in law and family who pull up in their motorhome but in Trasha’s case it’s a 10 year old shag wagon.

• Haha
Tanya is biting at the cherry over a xmas tree LOL. Dried up, menopausal, never engaged and snappy. Be careful, hun, Del Boy will be over the side again if you're not careful (sorry, did I let that slip, Abbie mentioned it - ya know, the girl you work with.) Have a good evening planning your xmas tree special day.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is viewing this thread, she last looked about 20 minutes ago.

Tan thinks she is the griswald family so does that make Tasha and John boy the skanky brother in law and family who pull up in their motorhome but in Trasha’s case it’s a 10 year old shag wagon.
😂😂😂😂😂 duck sake i’m in fits here 😂

• Haha
Tanya is biting at the cherry over a xmas tree LOL. Dried up, menopausal, never engaged and snappy. Be careful, hun, Del Boy will be over the side again if you're not careful (sorry, did I let that slip, Abbie mentioned it - ya know, the girl you work with.) Have a good evening planning your xmas tree special day.
I love this.... is he a bit like his brother got wondering eyes and hands.
Not sure why the pair of them are clapped 🤮

Reactions: 1
Wow... has delboy been fingering every pootytang in the village too? Must be a twin thing.. Maybe on their "family" nights they partake in a bit of wife swapping, bet Tanya was dead happy to get a taste of the J mans "meatballs" heehee huns.. hee bleeping hee..

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow... has delboy been fingering every pootytang in the village too? Must be a twin thing.. Maybe on their "family" nights they partake in a bit of wife swapping, bet Tanya was dead happy to get a taste of the J mans "meatballs" heehee huns.. hee bleeping hee..
While this is funny and quite🤮🤮🤮🤮, I've got to ask, why the hell would either of them put up with partners gallivanting with other woman?? Where is your own pride in yourself? If they do it one they will do it again.

Reactions: 7
While this is funny and quite🤮🤮🤮🤮, I've got to ask, why the hell would either of them put up with partners gallivanting with other woman?? Where is your own pride in yourself? If they do it one they will do it again.

I guess because they have portrayed this amazingly perfect fake online life when in reality nobody has a perfect life every single day; they feel like they can't let there guard down now and be like the rest of us, that just wouldn't fit in with their ideal fakeness.. Imagine having to keep up the facade every day for strangers on a free app...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
‘Naughty hubby went out and got syrup pudding’ he he so naughty Tasha don’t know how you put up with his naughty antics he he

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.