Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was exactly the same 😂😂😂 she is pure entertainment.
I think there is even a tiny bit of the lids still on one of the pots. They are the foil lids I am sure. 🤣🤣🤣
Pathetic woman. Do you reckon they played come dine with me, and she scored a 4!! 😉

Yeah she squirted the cream and put the mint leaf on the top, that no one eats on Her GU pots 🤣
Don’t forget the gold spray too

Reactions: 1
i just noticed that too, maybe i was wrong and she did make it, i just find it hard to believe lol
No she didn’t make it, if she did she would of had photos of the ingredients along with the recipe.
No way did she make it. They are all the same and too neat looking. Let’s face it she cocks evening else up and makes oven pizzas look shite.
And Tasha when your reading this, 👋🏻

Reactions: 6
We can all buy a GU pot, then copy and paste a random pudding recipe from BBC good foods or whatever it’s called pretending we made it. Just saying!

No way did she make that, her standards are tit - that baguette thing she’s got this morning looks like some sort of bodily infection!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We can all buy a GU pot, then copy and paste a random pudding recipe from BBC good foods or whatever it’s called pretending we made it. Just saying!

No way did she make that, her standards are tit - that baguette thing she’s got this morning looks like some sort of bodily infection!!!!
Honestly I love this thread 🤣🤣🤣

& as for tanya buying a real tree now ffs it will be dead and dry as anything come Christmas

Reactions: 4
& as for tanya buying a real tree now ffs it will be dead and dry as anything come Christmas
You twit when do you think all these trees you saddos buy in some sad little pub car park are cut down????? Half of them come from aboard cut weeks and weeks ago lucky if when you but it a week before Christmas it lasts till the big day... mine bought from a sustainable British local grower lasts easily 6+ weeks.... bloody numpty you have no clue what you are taking about 😂 but hey I’m sure you ‘think’ you know it all 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You twit when do you think all these trees you saddos buy in some sad little pub car park are cut down????? Half of them come from aboard cut weeks and weeks ago lucky if when you but it a week before Christmas it lasts till the big day... mine bought from a sustainable British local grower lasts easily 6+ weeks.... bloody numpty you have no clue what you are taking about 😂 but hey I’m sure you ‘think’ you know it all 🙄
Jesus calm down, Talk about highly strung

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Only twats here are tanya & tasha 🤣 and maybe you if this post was aimed at me directly? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus calm down, Talk about highly strung
Maybe instead of cutting down a tree you should buy a fake one!!

Reactions: 5
Honestly talk about landfill waste, these two really are a pair of wasteful woman.
Bloody went and cut a tree down and now she has to have her dinner on a wooden chopping board. How about instead of thinking about likes on Instagram you thinking about cutting back on all the land fill you buy!!

Who mentioned anything about a false tree??
I am saying instead of a real tree get a fake one. Better for the environment.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.