Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pasta looks so dry it hurts my throat just looking at it. Why can’t she just sometimes admit that her meals have come out really badly? I know mine definitely do 😂 I think everyone would respect her a lot more if she said “gotta admit this isn’t my favourite, a little dry, will do better next time” instead of pretending that everything is amazing

Reactions: 6
Oh my god.. cooking from scratch... she genuinely thinks that getting a frozen bit of meat out of the freezer and boiling up some spaghetti is cooking from scratch?!?! I’m often left speechless by her actions but this is a whole new level of stupid.. there really must be some sort of intellectual impairment going on for her to say the things she says 😳

Reactions: 7
Why does John often put 😍 on tanyas photos. I’d be pissed if I was trash esp because of his history. Maybe the twins have something for fat Ginger’s. I know it’s just her food posts but still. Just strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m struggling to see any sauce in that pasta? She was probably pissed whilst making it the wino

Reactions: 4
It’s philidelphia mixed with eggs apparently guys ! Incase any of you want to recreate this creamy ,cooked from scratch delight

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Creamy pasta my arse! Going out on a date with the hubby? Give over Tash, stop pretending your life is amazing, it's actually bleeping boring 🤣 I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than live your fake life.. bleeping yawn..

Reactions: 7
Creamy pasta my arse! Going out on a date with the hubby? Give over Tash, stop pretending your life is amazing, it's actually bleeping boring 🤣 I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than live your fake life.. bleeping yawn..
More like she nagged him to go to the cinema with her

Long time lurker here 👋🏼 so relieved other people find Tanya as annoying as me.
has anyone seen a more annoying video than of Tanya eating a corn on the cob on her IG. (from a while ago but) ugggghhhhh. WHY 😫 🌽

has anyone seen a more annoying video than of Tanya eating a corn on the cob on her IG. (from a while ago but) ugggghhhhh. WHY 😫 🌽
tit sorry guys. Got the wrong Tanya... didn’t read the threads properly 😂
*leaves quietly*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tanya posted a picture of a White Company candle 4 days ago and Tasha has the same one arrive in her “happy post” today. The woman has zero class or shame.

Reactions: 13
Tanya could tit on her carpet and roll around in it and Tasha would still copy her and make it look like it was her idea.. oh kiddies so much shitting fun.. hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s philidelphia mixed with eggs apparently guys ! Incase any of you want to recreate this creamy ,cooked from scratch delight
She should have her own cooking show!
Someone said that to Tanya recently, her food is more appealing to look at shame she serves it like a nob 😂

Reactions: 1

*leaves quietly*
You got my hopes up then, was ready to start searching for that video! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More like she nagged him to go to the cinema with her
Probably because she has no one else to go with. What bloke would want to go and see a lovey dovey Christmas film? I bet he falls asleep

Ah now you will have to tell us who the other Tanya is 🤣🤣

*leaves quietly*
Probably because she has no one else to go with. What bloke would want to go and see a lovey dovey Christmas film? I bet he falls asleep
While he perv’s at the other women!!
Oh god imagine sitting next to those two!
With her bloody tango ice blast! And her tickets fanned out, Because none of us have ever been to the cinema!!
Thankfully I don’t live anywhere near this idiot 😊

• Haha
Hi long time lurker here, been absolutely howling at these posts. Did she cook that chicken? It looks like it’s not quite de frosted yet and been plonked one top of Straight-to-wok noodles? It’s very bizarre, I can’t see Philadelphia in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.