Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she only going to the markets for 1 or 2 days?? No doubt she will tell us all soon enough but I agree I thought it would of been constantly spoke about. Usually a countdown everyday until 'vacay' stupid cow!! God help us with the amount of grid posts if its anything like her previous trip away.

Reactions: 3
Do you think the plumber is there because they’ve blocked the toilet? 😂 A diet consisting predominantly of sugar, fat & carbs won’t lead to the healthiest of guts 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
i got that 3 weeks ago yeah well i got it 4 weeks ago...duck me not only are these two ugly they are pathetic too, they wind me right up, never known anything like it, duck having trasha as a family member she would of got knocked out a long time ago if she was anything to do with me, my 3 and 8 year olds are more mature than these pair of trollops, honestly i can’t deal, and i wish she would stop posting pictures of her granny bedroom, looks like an 80’s throwback 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i got that 3 weeks ago yeah well i got it 4 weeks ago...duck me not only are these two ugly they are pathetic too, they wind me right up, never known anything like it, duck having trasha as a family member she would of got knocked out a long time ago if she was anything to do with me, my 3 and 8 year olds are more mature than these pair of trollops, honestly i can’t deal, and i wish she would stop posting pictures of her granny bedroom, looks like an 80’s throwback 🙄
I know, but it’s like car crash tv we have to keep watching, just for the laughs.
What makes me laugh is how many followers they both have.
We all love a game at Christmas but these two have these games play them once and we never see them again.
The money they waste is unbelievable, Tanya could treat herself to a new tv stand. And Tasha could finish off her bedroom, living room kitchen, ok basically she needs to re-do her whole house. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I think there’s something dodgy about this Xmas market thing. Someone Tanya knows told someone I know (lol, confusing), that trash and John had a big argument on Thursday or Friday last week (John told derek in a text message and mentioned he was tired of it all - whatever that means lol), but I think you’re right - this Xmas market shite. Is she taking the kids out of school? Not ideal trash when we know what school they go to because you’ve taken photos of them in uniforms before... thick moron

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think there’s something dodgy about this Xmas market thing. Someone Tanya knows told someone I know (lol, confusing), that trash and John had a big argument on Thursday or Friday last week (John told derek in a text message and mentioned he was tired of it all - whatever that means lol), but I think you’re right - this Xmas market shite. Is she taking the kids out of school? Not ideal trash when we know what school they go to because you’ve taken photos of them in uniforms before... thick moron
Oh I do love a bit of gossip...
Something isn’t right. I think he mentioned about maybe going and she jumped straight on the gram to announce it.

Reactions: 1
I know, by now we would have had photos galore of the bleeping hotel, what meals they are going to have.... hey trash, when you read this, maybe post a 4 photo grid of all the things you'll be doing there lol - thats IF you go.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t blame him.

Imagine seeing your manic moonfaced wife stuff herself with junk food alone on the sofa every night. in her frumpy flannel pyjamas and bed socks. 🤮

Then every morning watching her get into bizarre poses on the floor to take photos of random items in the house for strangers who are laughing at her.

Run for the hills Jonny baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I know, but it’s like car crash tv we have to keep watching, just for the laughs.
We all love a game at Christmas but these two have these games play them once and we never see them again.
The money they waste is unbelievable, Tanya could treat herself to a new tv stand. And Tasha could finish off her bedroom, living room kitchen, ok basically she needs to re-do her whole house. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂

You’re forgetting about the bought fake followers. 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Moonfaced 😭🌚
What on earth is that mouth 😭

Wouldn’t blame him.

Imagine seeing your manic moonfaced wife stuff herself with junk food alone on the sofa every night. in her frumpy flannel pyjamas and bed socks. 🤮

Then every morning watching her get into bizarre poses on the floor to take photos of random items in the house for strangers who are laughing at her.

Run for the hills Jonny baby.
Maybe ‘Elf night’ tipped him over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Moonfaced 😭🌚
Still cracks me up when someone said she has a crisp eating mouth 😂😂

Ahh I’m sorry everyone but posting pictures of her face to laugh at is not very nice at all.
Perhaps think how you would feel if someone was to do that to you.
Why not? I’m laughing at her face is just a very small minority of what else she gives us to laugh at

Reactions: 3
You’re forgetting about the bought fake followers. 🙄😂
Ah....
another waste of money 🙄

Call me crazy but there's only one clear imprint on the bed where the mattress has been slept on 🤔 unless shlong John is as light as a feather 😂
It really looks like an uncomfortable bed. And if it is dipping like that, then it’s really not a good bed at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree with what others have said re the markets. If she was genuinely going, we wouldn't hear the end of it.
My bet is come Friday morning there will be a "change of plan" post... along with a hehe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah it will be that one of them is unwell and now they cant go hehe, or theyve forgotten a xmas meal hehe

Reactions: 2
I happen to know that they have an open Marriage, as long as he lets her spend what she likes, Natascha is happy for John to sleep with other women
Thats not even amusing, its just plain disgusting. And cheap.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.