Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tanya posted a photo of her bedroom an hour ago and in the caption she mentioned Jac from I’m a celeb.

Soooo, of course Trash has posted the exact same 23 mins ago.
That bedroom photo hurts my head. So many patterns, colours and so much clutter, and knowing the other wall is a completely different wallpaper makes it even worse. Why is she so proud to show it off?!

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don’t know how they have the energy for all this bullshit.
I still feel sick from seeing what she did to that poor bit of lamb that she ruined yesterday!!
Why does she cover everything in seasoning.
If she had decent meat she wouldn’t need to!

Reactions: 3
That bedroom photo hurts my head. So many patterns, colours and so much clutter, and knowing the other wall is a completely different wallpaper makes it even worse. Why is she so proud to show it off?!
that and she’s left a section of the wall without any wallpaper.

It’s the worst bedroom I have seen on Instagram, not a room I would be proud of.
The thought of her and the hubby in it make me 🤮🤮🤮🤣

that and she’s left a section of the wall without any wallpaper.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just shows how lazy she is

Pissing myself laughing at how these grown women are.

I GoT iT ThREe WeEkS AgO
WeLL i GoT iT FOuR wEeKs AgO so NeR nErrrRrrR

Fair play to them, they give us some brilliant content to rip into 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pissing myself laughing at how these grown women are.

I GoT iT ThREe WeEkS AgO
WeLL i GoT iT FOuR wEeKs AgO so NeR nErrrRrrR
True 😂😂😂
They are comedy gold 😂
Fair play to them, they give us some brilliant content to rip into 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why but her pigs in blankets make me wanna puke!! They look vile. 🤢
Bake off won’t be calling anytime soon 😂

Scousewife is a 100 x better than Tasha!!
She is defo reading on her because we all said how good she was, and how her food looks so much better. And I believe she is a working full time mum unlike Trasha.
Maybe Tasha is a scousewife fan 🤔
Just started following scousewifeworld - like a better, classier version of this pair of twonks!! Still all for show, but it’s be boring following someone whose life was as boring as mine 🤣

Reactions: 3
I am crying 😂😂 why are two grown women squabbling over who bought a sodding Pictionary game first? Who gives a tit!! Get a life ffs

Reactions: 8
The unhealthy rivalry between these two and IG obsession is getting worse I feel......it will all end in tears 😭 one day.......

Reactions: 5
Im from Liverpool I take offence to her use of the word boss! Wonder if she’s going around talking in a fake Scouse accent just for the lols he he

Reactions: 2
These 2 are seriously having mental issues. Grown women aged nearly 50 bickering publicly on social media about who bought a crappy game first - it’s comedy at its best.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still calling bull💩on the whole Xmas market tale. Not a mention until it was highlighted on here, then she suddenly remembers to add the the meal planner. Now on Monday morning just days from what she said was quote a chance of a lifetime trip, yet no mention again. Normally she’s is an state of complete overexcitement about the most trivial nonsense and yet nothing for her Xmas market trip. When they went on their begged holiday to one of her ‘ladies’ villas earlier this year she prattled on continually in the run up to the actual trip, could barely contain herself, so this laidback attitude to this weekend’s trip just doesn’t add up 🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.