Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumping mincemeat from a jar into shop bought pastry isn't a lot to brag about. Not being a baking snob but everything I bake is from scratch and guess what, it really doesn't take that long Trash and it tastes so much better. Put some effort in woman, you're what age and you're still using packet mixes for cakes when all you need is flour, eggs, sugar and butter?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she claims to be this influencer who cooks and bakes all this homemade stuff for her 'kiddies and hubby' and showcases it but my 3 year old niece could do better. I think shlong John is the proper baker in that house considering when he does it there usually isn't a packet mix in sight 😂 also at 12 years of age I was able to cook a full roast, why not teach your kiddies that skill instead?!

Reactions: 5
Pigs in blankets with Lamb?! Really?
Also, just me or does that "slow cooked lamb" look dry? How do you even achieve that in a slow cooker?!

Reactions: 3
sitting there with her feet up sipping on her drink, thinks she’s the bleeping queen don’t she, can’t believe i hate someone so much who i’ve never even met, maybe i’m the one with issues 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much food!! Two Yorkshire puddings! No doubt will be eating a bunch of sweets and yoghurts filled with sugar after too.

Reactions: 2
How much food!! Two Yorkshire puddings! No doubt will be eating a bunch of sweets and yoghurts filled with sugar after too.
I have 2 yorkshires😓 although to be fair I dont have atleast 2 big meals and endless snacks in between them🤣

Reactions: 2
In a food coma... bet that lasts all of ten minutes before the snacks or sweeties come out...

Reactions: 7
I may be a stalker but is she now copying scousewife? She has used the word “boss” to describe her yorkies but that is a defo a scouse phrase! Coincidence how they are going to the same German markets aswell...

Reactions: 7
‘Christmas sausage tagliatelle’ - Italians everywhere shed a tear for this abomination 😂
I don’t know why but her pigs in blankets make me wanna puke!! They look vile. 🤢
Bake off won’t be calling anytime soon 😂

I may be a stalker but is she now copying scousewife? She has used the word “boss” to describe her yorkies but that is a defo a scouse phrase! Coincidence how they are going to the same German markets aswell...
Scousewife is a 100 x better than Tasha!!
She is defo reading on her because we all said how good she was, and how her food looks so much better. And I believe she is a working full time mum unlike Trasha.
Maybe Tasha is a scousewife fan 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why but her pigs in blankets make me wanna puke!! They look vile. 🤢
Bake off won’t be calling anytime soon 😂

Scousewife is a 100 x better than Tasha!!
She is defo reading on her because we all said how good she was, and how her food looks so much better. And I believe she is a working full time mum unlike Trasha.
Maybe Tasha is a scousewife fan 🤔
She is commenting on nearly all her pictures so I think so!

Reactions: 1
sitting there with her feet up sipping on her drink, thinks she’s the bleeping queen don’t she, can’t believe i hate someone so much who i’ve never even met, maybe i’m the one with issues 😂
No you’re not the one with issues as I feel exactly the same about her! Another day of constant posts detailing every minute of her sad little life!😫

No you’re not the one with issues as I feel exactly the same about her! Another day of constant posts detailing every minute of her sad little life!😫
I agree too. I can’t bare the constant posts and how wonderful everything is.
When really it’s not, she is always alone and her food looks tit. Her house is awful, and she isn’t a nice person.
Not once has she posted anything about giving to others. After all it is the season of giving, not receiving.

Reactions: 5
So Tanya posted a photo of her bedroom an hour ago and in the caption she mentioned Jac from I’m a celeb.

Soooo, of course Trash has posted the exact same 23 mins ago.

• Sad
Need to have a good memory Tasha if you want to be a liar 🙊
Tanya has called her out on the date she got it on the comments of Tashas pictionary post 🤣🤣 sorry don’t know how to put the screen shot on. I’m a novice aha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.