Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s odd, also jellybean128 said be nice about Tasha, and I can’t see what they said, only because someone replied? Bizarre 🤨
Its likely the same person arsing about. My guess is its tanya

Reactions: 2
Its probably Tanya tit stirring again. that James user name is the name James, then A for 'ashford' and then 04, which is ironically the year trash's son was born if he is 15

Reactions: 3
That’s really sad if it’s her son, even worse that someone else would act like they was her son.
Even worse is that it’s true and she lets him shag around.
How absolutely horrendous, and kids see and hear everything .

Thing is though, she doesn’t care! She doesn’t give a tit about anyone but HERSELF and her photos for the gram.

She needs to come off social media now

Reactions: 2
what shocks me the most is that anyone would actually wanna sleep with john, he’s a cretin, dirty fingernails and looks like he smells 🤮 him and trash are a perfect match

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what shocks me the most is that anyone would actually wanna sleep with john, he’s a cretin, dirty fingernails and looks like he smells 🤮 him and trash are a perfect match
Thing is though, she doesn’t care! She doesn’t give a tit about anyone but HERSELF and her photos for the gram.

She needs to come off social media now
That’s very true.
She hasn’t posted anything for a bit, unlike her!

Reactions: 1
Looks like it’s battle of the sausage and pasta dish tonight. 🙄

And still nothing about this Christmas market...

Reactions: 1
Tan wins the battle of the pasta dishes tonight. Just because Trash has chucked some green stuff over top of hers, it doesn’t make it any more apertising.

I wonder if Traschas “lady” has given her permission to take a picture of her crappy tree and put it on insta??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.