Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting that Trash changes her meals this week now that Tanya has put her meal planner up.

it’s about time she sorted that hair out, reminds me of worzel gummidge, now she just needs to sort out those manky nails 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The hair's been done. Such a lovely setting with a load of junk all over the place and two fire extinguishers!!! We've all been to one of THOSE salons before!!!

Reactions: 3
it’s about time she sorted that hair out, reminds me of worzel gummidge, now she just needs to sort out those manky nails 🤮
I hope she has washed her neck! I imagine it’s filthy.
Let’s hope she sorts her nails out!! Either way they’ll look tit. 😂

Oh my god!!! How greasy is her hair?? 🤮🤮🤮
The colour looks ok, she just needs to maintain it, which she clearly doesn’t. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I hope she has washed her neck! I imagine it’s filthy.
Let’s hope she sorts her nails out!! Either way they’ll look tit. 😂

Oh my god!!! How greasy is her hair?? 🤮🤮🤮
The colour looks ok, she just needs to maintain it, which she clearly doesn’t. 🙄
I believe the last time she got her hair done was before they went on holiday in June🤔 so she’s obviously let it grow out since then 😂

Reactions: 1
I believe the last time she got her hair done was before they went on holiday in June🤔 so she’s obviously let it grow out since then 😂
Probably holding out and hoping she was going to get a freebie from the hairdressers before now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The hair's been done. Such a lovely setting with a load of junk all over the place and two fire extinguishers!!! We've all been to one of THOSE salons before!!!
I have to say, they’ve done a great job. I think her hair looks lovely now.

Reactions: 8
And obviously isn't aware of purple shampoo or, better still, a toner!
She clearly doesn’t look after her hair!
How come it looks so awful, she has a lot of grey too!
No wonder with her husband is shagging about, wonder if Tanya will be visiting the hairdressers soon. She needs too. 🤣

I have to say, they’ve done a great job. I think her hair looks lovely now.
It does, she just doesn’t know how to maintain it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like how she’s added she bought the radio times first thing this morning. Got to let Tanya know she was first!

Reactions: 4
Well I got mine last week because one of my ladies knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who works in the radio times printing factory so we got it first out of anyone in the country.

HeHe HuN So CuTe hEhE cAnT wAiT fOr ChRiStMaS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went through the TV choice with a highlighter last night and now I feel really dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair actually looks semi nice now, its still in poor condition however. Just look at all the breakage in the "before" pics...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.