Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not going, she would be on countdown if she was and it would be all.over her insta page.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well 2 people have asked now when is she going away and no answer. 11 hours ago now. I feel bit sorry for her but i don't know why over this.. you know, like she's got it wrong?

Reactions: 2
She’s only remembered she’s supposed to be going to German markets by reading here. Bit of a coincidence she didn’t mention it all week until it was highlighted on Tattle. Bet she’s now busy downloading images of Xmas markets to try and photoshop their fat faces in to next weekend, either that or she’s going to claim she’s having a switch off weekend to focus on quality family time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been blocked by Tanya!!!! Unsure as to why!! I even liked one of her posts last night( not the sprout one,that was just pointless) Out of the 2 of them I preferred Tan as at least she works and has at least a bit of class!!

Please can someone let Trascha know that’s a leg of lamb she’s ruining with those bloody awful JD SEASONINGS and not a shoulder of lamb.......dippy bint🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s only remembered she’s supposed to be going to German markets by reading here. Bit of a coincidence she didn’t mention it all week until it was highlighted on Tattle. Bet she’s now busy downloading images of Xmas markets to try and photoshop their fat faces in to next weekend, either that or she’s going to claim she’s having a switch off weekend to focus on quality family time 🤣🤣🤣
Well she does work sooooo hard, she may just need the time to relax. I mean you never see her have pj days, or movie days, or see pictures of her on the sofa just chilling with the family......oh wait a minute, I was thinking of normal people who have a life. Silly me hehehehe

Reactions: 5
Going to get their bake on, with ready made and rolled out pastry and a jar of ready made mincemeat. So the baking is cutting shapes and filling pastry 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Working “our” way through the nativity films. When she’s obviously sitting on her own. 🤦🏼‍♀️
All I can picture is her trying to get the angle to get a photo of her holding a cup of tea. Must look a right bell end.

I don’t get how someone can watch so many films in a day or week! My guess is that she doesn’t watch them, she takes a photo of the screen with the name on it, then gets up. It’s her idea of portraying the perfect little family life. Try harder

Reactions: 8
I’ve been blocked by Tanya!!!! Unsure as to why!! I even liked one of her posts last night( not the sprout one,that was just pointless) Out of the 2 of them I preferred Tan as at least she works and has at least a bit of class!!
Well 2 people have asked now when is she going away and no answer. 11 hours ago now. I feel bit sorry for her but i don't know why over this.. you know, like she's got it wrong?
She is defo reading on here 🙄

She is as bad as the other one!
What a random thing to do? Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 1
Lucky kiddies having a hot chocolate, Tasha’s such a good mummy heeheeheehee

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.