Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after going strawberry picking this idiot then thanks essential workers for delivering more tit to her house on a Sunday.
Yes you stupid Idiot, delivery drivers and all other essential workers don’t get a weekend. They leave their families and risk their lives for cunts like you!
Just because you want to have a new door mat, and it’s only you and the poor postman/delivery drivers that will see it.
I can’t even bring myself to see Tanya’s Instagram. Because no doubt she will piss me off even more!
The reason we are told to be safe and stay aware is because we don’t want to put pressure on Our NHS. Yet this fuckrard is trotting round the country.
IDIOT... 🤬

Oh and it looks like she was on her own at the PYO farm!!
Can assure you there were plenty of idiots at the PYO - it is just up the road from me and the car park was rammed!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Did I hit my head and fall asleep for a while or something?! Are we not still in lockdown??? What the hell are people thinking going bleeping strawberry picking in close proximity like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ fair enough if it was social distanced but they're all on top of each other. If people wanna pick strawberries why dont they sign up to help out the fruit farmers?! There's a shortage of 70,000 fruit & veg pickers right now... bleeping shlong john could do it since he's a 'gardener' not working right now 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe a place has been stupid enough to actually open for PYO strawberries in the middle of a pandemic 🤦‍♀️ I get it's something they would have planned well in advance, but come up with something that is keeping people safe as that clearly isn't happening, also more fool tasha for going made herself look stupid yet again.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s being a fucktard today isn’t she, mats, pictures and pamper time boxes and she’s always oh so bloody grateful to everyone! Now the outdoor cinema is coming back out! Wait for it so will 🦧 !! And she’s not planning on going to the beach tomorrow, though she’s sure a lot of people will be!! Staying In her garden, what in your make believe hot tub 🗑 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So after going strawberry picking this idiot then thanks essential workers for delivering more tit to her house on a Sunday.
Yes you stupid Idiot, delivery drivers and all other essential workers don’t get a weekend. They leave their families and risk their lives for cunts like you!
Just because you want to have a new door mat, and it’s only you and the poor postman/delivery drivers that will see it.
I can’t even bring myself to see Tanya’s Instagram. Because no doubt she will piss me off even more!
The reason we are told to be safe and stay aware is because we don’t want to put pressure on Our NHS. Yet this fuckrard is trotting round the country.
IDIOT... 🤬

Oh and it looks like she was on her own at the PYO farm!!
It will be the nurses and doctors who are looking after her or one of her family members she will be thanking soon when they are they are in an induced coma and ventilated, if she keeps being such a fucktard and going out all the time!
I seriously cannot deal with either of these needy narcissistic scumbags!

• Angry
She’s being a fucktard today isn’t she, mats, pictures and pamper time boxes and she’s always oh so bloody grateful to everyone! Now the outdoor cinema is coming back out! Wait for it so will 🦧 !! And she’s not planning on going to the beach tomorrow, though she’s sure a lot of people will be!! Staying In her garden, what in your make believe hot tub 🗑 😡
Honestly they are disgusting 🤬

Is she seriously just cooking for 4 people??? that’s a lot of bloody food!!
Greedy fat pigs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It really really bothers me that two people like Tanya and Derek are still getting paid (even if not in full) and are living as if they are millionaires enjoying their time because they have an endless money pit and all the time in the world. She is a bloody receptionist!! At BMW!! No one needs a luxury car. No one needs Tanya there. There are companies that actually are needed for the survival of people and actually give something back to society and then you get Tanya who does nothing of value for anyone and still getting paid. There is so many people in this country who are starving or not knowing if they will be able to feed their children. There are so many small businesses that won’t survive. So many people who are working so hard and can’t survive and then you get that terrible woman who is probably so nasty and judge mental to customers still getting paid and getting to live a holiday while everyone else is stressing!! She can say oh she’s living in her bubble, trying to make the best out of a bad situation but she’s a liar. She knows she is wrong.
I know Fords staff are back in show rooms and hoping to reopen on 1st June. I’m not saying BMW is the same but wondering if they are giving an excuse to not have to go back to work any time soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know Fords staff are back in show rooms and hoping to reopen on 1st June. I’m not saying BMW is the same but wondering if they are giving an excuse to not have to go back to work any time soon?
Most likely! If we're honest she hardly works when she has to. Pure laziness! If I am going back into my classroom she can certainly go and sit at a desk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So now she's moved the outdoor seating to the hot tub area I don't know why she just doesn't admit she hasn't got a hot tub! She's looking more and more ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not that I would ever ever wish this on anybody in the world, but with Tanya being the hypochondriac she is, I’m surprised she’s not announced or claimed that X,Y,Z members of her family have the virus for attention.

Remember the blood pressure attention seeking posts? The brain scan? I’m sure there’s been other things too !!

• Haha
Most likely! If we're honest she hardly works when she has to. Pure laziness! If I am going back into my classroom she can certainly go and sit at a desk.
Exactly. But will she? She hasn’t mentioned work at all, to me that seems odd. She talks about everything else. And we all know Saturday night after their date night it will be themed bumping uglies 🤦🏼‍♀️

How does Tanya bed fit her and that man in it? Looks Tiny 😂😂😂
He sleeps on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly. But will she? She hasn’t mentioned work at all, to me that seems odd. She talks about everything else. And we all know Saturday night after their date night it will be themed bumping uglies 🤦🏼‍♀️

He sleeps on the floor 😂
Is that the new bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.