Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If fatso is furloughed until October they’ll be sending her on a pallet via forklift truck to Trasha’s garden to sort out the bleeping bamboo by Christmas 🐼 🍩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That looks nothing like the dish that Bella Italia do....Bella Italias looks & tastes amazing!
Ahh but it’s just like the restaurant 😂 I honestly can’t believe she thinks she serves up restaurant quality food? This is the woman who just last night called mini cheddars a starter! I also see the lights have made an appearance on the hot tub area. It’s gonna be a light off now isn’t it? They won’t be happy until a pilot gets mixed up and lands in one of their gardens! But apparently ‘hubby’ is making the stairs so then let’s see what the excuse will be? I love all dogs but he does look fucked off, maybe cause he only gets a walk when it’s gramable? Hopefully she’s nicer to him than she is to everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If fatso is furloughed until October they’ll be sending her on a pallet via forklift truck to Trasha’s garden to sort out the bleeping bamboo by Christmas 🐼 🍩
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that’s why Trasha is growing bamboo!!
It’s Tanya’s Christmas present 😂

Ahh but it’s just like the restaurant 😂 I honestly can’t believe she thinks she serves up restaurant quality food? This is the woman who just last night called mini cheddars a starter! I also see the lights have made an appearance on the hot tub area. It’s gonna be a light off now isn’t it? They won’t be happy until a pilot gets mixed up and lands in one of their gardens! But apparently ‘hubby’ is making the stairs so then let’s see what the excuse will be? I love all dogs but he does look fucked off, maybe cause he only gets a walk when it’s gramable? Hopefully she’s nicer to him than she is to everyone else!
😂😂😂
She doesn’t need a step, that area has enough bloody lights. When will Trasha learn less is more!
I honestly can’t believe the money this idiot wastes!!!
She must of spent a fortune on stuff for her garden. And hasn’t been working at her 2 a week cash in hand job!
Onslow hasn’t worked. We haven’t seen him since VE Day, when he graced us with his ugly mug, silver necklace and wife beater vest!
She still thinks she is on holiday.
Personally I think she does the gram because she is lonely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not hating on the dog just think it looks a little snappy and pissed off, he's probably sick of Tanya's tit in all fairness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya’s hashtag #TasteSensation over a bit of chicken and rice!
Someone asking for the recipe... it’s chicken, peppers and packet egg fried rice love, not difficult

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really really bothers me that two people like Tanya and Derek are still getting paid (even if not in full) and are living as if they are millionaires enjoying their time because they have an endless money pit and all the time in the world. She is a bloody receptionist!! At BMW!! No one needs a luxury car. No one needs Tanya there. There are companies that actually are needed for the survival of people and actually give something back to society and then you get Tanya who does nothing of value for anyone and still getting paid. There is so many people in this country who are starving or not knowing if they will be able to feed their children. There are so many small businesses that won’t survive. So many people who are working so hard and can’t survive and then you get that terrible woman who is probably so nasty and judge mental to customers still getting paid and getting to live a holiday while everyone else is stressing!! She can say oh she’s living in her bubble, trying to make the best out of a bad situation but she’s a liar. She knows she is wrong.

• Heart
What Tanya really means when she says she is in her own bubble, is I am a selfish self centred witch and I will only do what’s right for me and my immediate family.
Which yes she should be doing that, but at the same time when this is all over she won’t be able to hang her head up high.
All she can say is she purchased rainbow stuff from small businesses . You’re not cleaning with Mario love! You are not the saviour of small business.
You are a vile witch, who normally works full time, so why in gods name are you not volunteering??

If I Was her I would be seriously worried BMW will make me redundant, but she doesn’t seem to care.

That poor dog looks like he needs some time alone ☹ our pup was so happy at the start of quarantine when we were both home and then she got a bit teenagery because her routine had changed and now sometimes she just takes herself off to be alone in the garden or goes and lays in her bed for a bit. She gets her walks still & we have a nice big garden for her to play in so she's not bored but that little thing looks a bit bored to be honest! He'll have that treat mat chewed to bits if he isn't being walked/played with enough! I'd like to think she does walk him regularly and not just when it's for the gram. I love all dogs (more than humans most of the time) but he looks like he'd snap your ankles off at the moment 😬 I feel sorry for him!

Tanya’s hashtag #TasteSensation over a bit of chicken and rice!
Someone asking for the recipe... it’s chicken, peppers and packet egg fried rice love, not difficult
🤣🤣👩‍🍳 #tastesensation Yes! packet rice and random stuff from the fridge if you are a 14 year old impressing her mates . T and N remind me of a couple of teenagers in the kitchen who have been left home alone in the school holidays when their parents are at work. The themed meals and random fridge and cupboard raid meals would be acceptable and worth encouraging. Have they not heard of Jamie Oliver🤔

Reactions: 5
What Tanya really means when she says she is in her own bubble, is I am a selfish self centred witch and I will only do what’s right for me and my immediate family.
Which yes she should be doing that, but at the same time when this is all over she won’t be able to hang her head up high.
All she can say is she purchased rainbow stuff from small businesses . You’re not cleaning with Mario love! You are not the saviour of small business.
You are a vile witch, who normally works full time, so why in gods name are you not volunteering??

If I Was her I would be seriously worried BMW will make me redundant, but she doesn’t seem to care.
You can do right by your family and still help others. She could very easily donate to a food bank if she doesn’t want to actually help people face to face. She could stop going to every shop under the sun. Spending money on rainbows and other decorations for her house. Stop cooking over the top meals. Why not use this time to clear out all the junk, eat healthy, and exercise. She is the kind of person that “just doesn’t have the time” to do anything physical because you know she has a “serious” job unlike her SIL. She could make someone’s day by donating all that extra stuff she has in her house. She doesn’t need every kind of cutlery or decoration or blanket. Maybe I’m just a minimalist and don’t like clutter. She could even donate some of her clothes that she doesn’t fit into anymore. She does nothing for anyone except spend money on items for herself and expecting every one to think she’s a saint because a portion goes to a charity. Here’s an idea fatty boom boom. Give the whole amount of the price to a charity and don’t do it because you’ll get something in return!!!
When I lived in SA I use to drive past a homeless gentleman and I’d often give him food and money (I know money isn’t great but not much social care in SA- you have to pay for a homeless shelter and no gov housing!!) and the one day he tried to give me the money back because I was the first person to talk with him and smile at him. Broke my heart!!! He has unfortunately passed away. I cannot fathom how she just does things for her own benefit and pretends she is doing it for others. She is the type of woman who would look down on anyone who is on benefits as well because she probably thinks why should her tax money be used for “peasants”. Let’s hope you’ll never find out what it’s like to be in a tough situation Tanya!!

That poor dog looks like he needs some time alone ☹ our pup was so happy at the start of quarantine when we were both home and then she got a bit teenagery because her routine had changed and now sometimes she just takes herself off to be alone in the garden or goes and lays in her bed for a bit. She gets her walks still & we have a nice big garden for her to play in so she's not bored but that little thing looks a bit bored to be honest! He'll have that treat mat chewed to bits if he isn't being walked/played with enough! I'd like to think she does walk him regularly and not just when it's for the gram. I love all dogs (more than humans most of the time) but he looks like he'd snap your ankles off at the moment 😬 I feel sorry for him!
Exactly!! He looks so tired of them. I believe that dogs also need their own space and time. My little dog use to love his own little room (not really a room but a cupboard that was empty that had his bed and toys) And he’d need to be alone in there sometimes. That poor soul needs to be treated properly and not like some little prop.

And now tit for brains 🗑 has gone strawberry picking! For the love of God.... does this moron not understand that we are still in the middle of a pandemic? She is always bleeping filling her chops!
Maybe that's why we haven't seen schlong recently.... shes eaten him! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And now tit for brains 🗑 has gone strawberry picking! For the love of God.... does this moron not understand that we are still in the middle of a pandemic? She is always bleeping filling her chops!
As she is such a big influencer and local celebrity, I’m surprised no one recognised her when she was picking her ESSENTIAL strawberries. She can’t stop filling her face, going out and getting pics for the gram! 😡

• Angry
Someone commented on 🗑 and said enjoy the hot tub when you get it and she said thanks. Surely she would have said we already have one if she did she's full of it they both are

• Haha
She’s an utter disgrace, what normal, intelligent person thinks it’s appropriate to go bloody strawberry picking right now. She really is a total moron, her behaviour is embarrassing 😡😡😡

• Heart
So after going strawberry picking this idiot then thanks essential workers for delivering more tit to her house on a Sunday.
Yes you stupid Idiot, delivery drivers and all other essential workers don’t get a weekend. They leave their families and risk their lives for cunts like you!
Just because you want to have a new door mat, and it’s only you and the poor postman/delivery drivers that will see it.
I can’t even bring myself to see Tanya’s Instagram. Because no doubt she will piss me off even more!
The reason we are told to be safe and stay aware is because we don’t want to put pressure on Our NHS. Yet this fuckrard is trotting round the country.
IDIOT... 🤬

Oh and it looks like she was on her own at the PYO farm!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.