Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reflection in the tv watching the dog movie. All I can see is one head. Very sad trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1228DC6A-2025-451F-87B0-6C2D0916C687.jpeg

Seriously!!
These two are not even cute, they have both been round the block and they are nauseating.
He would piss me off after being in his company for 2 minutes. She wouldn’t make it to my company, I can see a nasty witch at 50 feet away!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 136565
Seriously!!
These two are not even cute, they have both been round the block and they are nauseating.
He would piss me off after being in his company for 2 minutes. She wouldn’t make it to my company, I can see a nasty witch at 50 feet away!
Also what man messages like that? Emojis and kisses?! She probably does it herself...he probably has no clue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have tears of laughter running down my face after catching up on the last few days. This thread is the funniest thing ever. I’m laughing so much. God they must be stressed as hell about those bleeping hot tubs being out of stock of everywhere 🤣

Ashford curry night, PMSL what a joke.
Told you she was one of those desperados who makes her kids call every boyfriend ‘ Daddy’ 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly the amount of tit these two shovel in their gobs is disgusting.
Instead of clapping this week ladies, make a promise not to be a strain on our amazing NHS. Your health is all that matters not, who’s watched a tv show first, who’s got the latest mini cheddars. And who has the most rainbow tit.
For god sake, take a look at yourselves.
You are both a walking disaster!

Duck pasta...🤮🤮🤮🤮
Is that was it is? I thought is was cow tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Usually I think all dogs are cute. Alfie isn’t looking so cute anymore. Not sure why. Maybe the “I will bite you in the throat witch” look he’s giving in the last picture

• Haha
I hope this thread isn’t going to become hate campaign for the dog just like the Hinch thread haha
(No shade to anyone, just seen Alfie mentioned a couple times)

Me too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have tears of laughter running down my face after catching up on the last few days. This thread is the funniest thing ever. I’m laughing so much. God they must be stressed as hell about those bleeping hot tubs being out of stock of everywhere 🤣

Ashford curry night, PMSL what a joke.
Told you she was one of those desperados who makes her kids call every boyfriend ‘ Daddy’ 🙈🤣
She does! There was pictures of her daughters giving him a gift bag that says “super daddy” or something similar on it to him on Father’s Day. They have a father who seems involved with the daughters, plus they aren’t his children. They weren’t even engaged at the time.
Anyway, that’s no judgement on others who have men who are good step fathers to their step children but I really don’t think Del cares much for them. It’s all for show. Sort of a package deal that was forced upon him by the jungle princess. Pretty sure he doesn’t say all those “lovely hunny ❤❤❤“ on her posts because he genuinely think that. Probably just because he knows If he doesn’t he won’t be able to get his willy near her 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Father’s Day a few years ago I should say

I hope this thread isn’t going to become hate campaign for the dog just like the Hinch thread haha
(No shade to anyone, just seen Alfie mentioned a couple times)
Well I def have nothing against that poor dog, he’s probably pissed he’s trapped with Tanya 24.7 now and that’s why he looks angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sort of a package deal that was forced upon him by the jungle princess. Pretty sure he doesn’t say all those “lovely hunny ❤❤❤“ on her posts because he genuinely think that. Probably just because he knows If he doesn’t he won’t be able to get his willy near her 🤮🤮🤮🤮
If I was a bloke I wouldn't put my penis anywhere near her 🤮🤮 although those two are clearly a match made in heaven... and no real man talks about women the way he does. Mysoginstic prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I was a bloke I wouldn't put my penis anywhere near her 🤮🤮 although those two are clearly a match made in heaven... and no real man talks about women the way he does. Mysoginstic prick.
Agreed. I can’t think of any man I know who would be attracted to someone as horrible as her. Her actions and her way of speaking to people is her biggest downfall. Looks aren’t everything but they definitely play a part when you have a nasty vindictive attitude. You can be the most attractive person in the world but your attitude will always be what you are truly judged on.
If I was her I’d be very worried about Derek would say about me on a public website (especially since we have all seen what was said on Facebook!) If they were to ever split. She needs to be careful and hopefully not send nudes because he seems the type to leak private stuff like that.

Reactions: 6
That looks nothing like the dish that Bella Italia do....Bella Italias looks & tastes amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.