Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it came a few weeks ago, Premier Inn haven’t noticed yet they’ve been robbed 🤣
Howling 😂😂 You hear of people stealing stuff from Premier Inns 😂 Can just see 🦧 and 🌮 making off with that awful bed! #wedidntknow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine Tanya will be one of the last at BMW to be brought back from furlough... they know that she hasn’t done lockdown at all as she’s shown off all her shopping trips.. they probably view her as a risk of spreading infection... plus given how overweight she is, she’s probably deemed vulnerable due to being in the obese category.. I think her job is/will be at risk.. she doesn’t seem worried.. I think she should be worried.
This lack of hot tubs is hilarious.. we know Tanya hasn’t got one because she shows off all the tat she buys... As for Trasha, she’s stitched herself up even more now by proving the ‘hot tub area’ is ready to use.. if it can house an outdoor cinema night, it can house a hot tub.. they are making themselves look right twats.. watching the car crash of these 2 is hilarious..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah it came a few weeks ago, Premier Inn haven’t noticed yet they’ve been robbed 🤣
How did I miss that? It’s really naff.

I imagine Tanya will be one of the last at BMW to be brought back from furlough... they know that she hasn’t done lockdown at all as she’s shown off all her shopping trips.. they probably view her as a risk of spreading infection... plus given how overweight she is, she’s probably deemed vulnerable due to being in the obese category.. I think her job is/will be at risk.. she doesn’t seem worried.. I think she should be worried.
This lack of hot tubs is hilarious.. we know Tanya hasn’t got one because she shows off all the tat she buys... As for Trasha, she’s stitched herself up even more now by proving the ‘hot tub area’ is ready to use.. if it can house an outdoor cinema night, it can house a hot tub.. they are making themselves look right twats.. watching the car crash of these 2 is hilarious..
From August employers will have to make up some of the payment so that will be crunch time. The servicing part of the garage has still been open I think so presumably there’s been someone there taking calls? Does she work in the showroom? Can’t imagine car sales are going to bounce back anytime soon so they could both find themselves surplus to requirements.

Reactions: 3
So now she's moved the outdoor seating to the hot tub area I don't know why she just doesn't admit she hasn't got a hot tub! She's looking more and more ridiculous
She had to move it, Princess Olivia demanded it, so it had to be done!

• Haha
Newbie here...usually lurking but just had to post...do you think Tanya is having a dig at Tasha by saying it's overcast tonight so they can't eat their dinner outside knowing Tasha is planning an outdoor movie evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How did I miss that? It’s really naff.

From August employers will have to make up some of the payment so that will be crunch time. The servicing part of the garage has still been open I think so presumably there’s been someone there taking calls? Does she work in the showroom? Can’t imagine car sales are going to bounce back anytime soon so they could both find themselves surplus to requirements.
I thought she worked in the service dept taking calls and booking services into the system? So surely she'd still be working even if it was from home, I'm assuming people still need their cars serviced 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless she's just the receptionist that sits out the front in the showroom? 🤔 I could have swore a few threads back we were all chatting about her job role and it entailed booking cars into the system for service. I could be wrong though, these two are so vague she could be a bleeping juggler for all we know 🤣 maybe she hasn't been furloughed at all and has actually been made redundant hence the money. A lot of companies are making people redundant right now instead of furloughing them.

Reactions: 9
So did Tash get a new BBQ because Tash got rid of her old one, thinking she was getting a new one ?

Reactions: 4
🦧 has her dinner indoors as it was overcast.....she’s now outside under a blanket with the cushions from her lounge, with the same gin that 🗑 has had tonight. She’s trying oh so hard to not let 🗑 out do her isn’t she! 😂 Pathetic!

• Haha
God Tan is so passive aggressive over a cushion 😂 sounds tit anyway...who would want a cushion with an Ed Sheeran lyric?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Newbie here...usually lurking but just had to post...do you think Tanya is having a dig at Tasha by saying it's overcast tonight so they can't eat their dinner outside knowing Tasha is planning an outdoor movie evening?
Yes, these witches can’t help themselves 🙄

And welcome 😉

What’s with these comments......🗑 never makes any bloody sense!
Surly with Tan’s big bucks she can buy her own bloody BBQ. Why would you want Trasha’s scraps!

So did Tash get a new BBQ because Tash got rid of her old one, thinking she was getting a new one ?
Who knows what these two are doing. They don’t even make any sense!

• Heart
  • Haha
It's ok all,she's now got one. Unconventional, just like them apparently 🙄

Just looked at who she tagged. They have a comp on for the week. She may be changing her menu planner so she can enter every day 😂

Reactions: 5
It's ok all,she's now got one. Unconventional, just like them apparently 🙄

Just looked at who she tagged. They have a comp on for the week. She may be changing her menu planner so she can enter every day 😂
Another prize bleep right there!

• Haha
Why is everything so over the top? Tasha with the stupid strawberry & marshmallow drink that she has to have a strawberry and marshmallows in. Everything is so matchy matchy which let’s face it the ‘theme queens’ probably love and just sets my teeth on edge. How can you cope with life that matches like that? And how many times has she mentioned the outdoor cinema? We get it you have one, we never doubted that - now show us your hot tub! Tanya’s chicken dinner looks vile! And I can’t believe she is twisting about not getting the bbq from the Tashfords when she is spending money like Rockafella on ridiculous shite. Why not buy a bleeping bbq? I’m sure you could paint it rainbow colours 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.