Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible food, I’d be ashamed to be serving up and photographing rubbish like that night after night.

Re: the bamboo plant advice, tash is a massive 🛎 🔚 who would block a well meaning comment about her garden, but won’t call out the pass agg comments from tan there’s not a lot of hope there

Tan’s curry night, she’s blurred out what looks suspiciously like a dish of the shop bought lamb biriyani she “knocked up” when they’d been out all day 🕵️‍♂️
I thought exactly the same! The lazy witch 😉

Obligatory glass of water there too, just to show us all how healthy they are 😂 just the one though! Why is that labelled as slimming world, weight watchers and syn free! 😂 Especially when it's combined with her "starter" I beg to differ 😂 FFS even the napkins are chillies! Bet she's gutted she didn't have cactus ones 🌵🤭
Why does she have 4 plates but only two drinks? 🤨

Reactions: 5
duck me, I bet the whole of Mexico is distressed that they’ve never taken Italian bread, hollowed it out and filled it with rank grey meat and toppings 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trasha really is a dopey idiot - as someone said above, why stick minced meat and seasoning in bread?? Glad she’s blocked me on my main account so if I want to nose, I have to go to some effort; seeing her posts pop up when I’m innocently scrolling Instagram would drive me nuts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What bothers me, and it should bother Tan. Why is her H2B getting excited over a curry?
If I asked my husband, while I was cooking his dinner if he was excited, he’s roll his eyes and tell me to get a life.
If we go to a favourite restaurant, he might say he is looking forward to something, but not excited.
I bet these two are as boring as duck in real life!
Hence why they have that ridiculous tv bed. I bet she needs that to get him going!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me, I bet the whole of Mexico is distressed that they’ve never taken Italian bread, hollowed it out and filled it with rank grey meat and toppings 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trasha really is a dopey idiot - as someone said above, why stick minced meat and seasoning in bread?? Glad she’s blocked me on my main account so if I want to nose, I have to go to some effort; seeing her posts pop up when I’m innocently scrolling Instagram would drive me nuts 😂
The tit will hit the fan in Mexico, they’ll be up roar. Trasha will be invited on to Mexican tv, she will become a celebrity in Mexico.
They’ll run her story, and they will then riot because they don’t have a cactus vase or light thing on their tables.
It will become law, that all Mexicans will have to have eat mini cheddars instead nachos.
I am gutted she didn’t even have a Mexican beer!
Call yourself an influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It just looks tit! Massive chunk of bread with loads of mince and crappy seasonings. Why not make a nice pan of chilli - with 5% mince no need to drain the grease 🤢 And have it with some rice, salad and maybe homemade guacamole. You would half the calories and it would probably help save you from the fast-track to a mobility scooter that you seem so keen on?
As for Tan’s Ashford curry as has already been correctly pointed out, YOU ARE NOT AN ASHFORD have some self respect woman. I don’t know what’s more pathetic her desperate to join this family or the fact that she’s clearly neutered 🌮 when she fried his cock? ‘Delicious hunny’ duck off you sad twit, you’re about as manly as a Polly Pocket!
As manly as a polly pocket 🤣🤣🤣 can’t breathe 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It just looks tit! Massive chunk of bread with loads of mince and crappy seasonings. Why not make a nice pan of chilli - with 5% mince no need to drain the grease 🤢 And have it with some rice, salad and maybe homemade guacamole. You would half the calories and it would probably help save you from the fast-track to a mobility scooter that you seem so keen on?
As for Tan’s Ashford curry as has already been correctly pointed out, YOU ARE NOT AN ASHFORD have some self respect woman. I don’t know what’s more pathetic her desperate to join this family or the fact that she’s clearly neutered 🌮 when she fried his cock? ‘Delicious hunny’ duck off you sad twit, you’re about as manly as a Polly Pocket!
🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 love it, polly pocket Taco 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That ciabatta looks rank 🤮
Doesn’t everything she cooks look rank 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The tit will hit the fan in Mexico, they’ll be up roar. Trasha will be invited on to Mexican tv, she will become a celebrity in Mexico.
They’ll run her story, and they will then riot because they don’t have a cactus vase or light thing on their tables.
It will become law, that all Mexicans will have to have eat mini cheddars instead nachos.
I am gutted she didn’t even have a Mexican beer!
Call yourself an influencer.
She was probably too scared to buy Corona to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a lemon drizzle cake but it looks seriously lacking in drizzle 😂 therefore, she probably did make it. Looks naff and dry AF
What sort of food ISN’T hubby’s favourite 🙄 definitely lacking in drizzle that cake, very dry looking! So yep I’d say she made it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet it's a packet mix one. Looks dry enough for it! Surprised the kiddies didn't do it 😂 bet 🦧 pops on in the comments and asks which recipe she used 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.