Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say, ‘Ashford’ curry night?? Only 25% of that household is an Ashford, I was going to let her off if Del had cooked it, but she said she is cooking. What a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Trash has taken her bamboo out of its pot and planted it in the ground right next to her shed 😱 This proves John is not a gardener. Bamboo will spread like wildfire and will probably grow up through her shed floor. There is a reason it is sold in pots.
I was going to say the same about the bamboo! We have a large garden and the bamboo was in it when we came, but it grows like mad! She’ll have get a panda in to keep it under control! 😂

Blimey, where the hell do I start!
Trasha has clearly been to several shops today. Aldi, The range, and probably several others.
She loves Mexican food. I have been to Mexico twice, and I am pretty sure I didn’t see mini cheddars on any menu’s. 😂
She is honestly a idiot. She has no idea about how to take a decent photo or show herself as a decent human being.
She buys all that cleaning stuff yet her house is a shot whole!!!
I am so fed up with these two.
Come witches get the hot tubs out!!!

I love a good Netflix series, but I have found lately I am not watching as much tv. Yet Tanya sits down first thing In the morning.
Go for a walk, do some exercise. Surly your house isn’t perfectly clean, all the time. Or does Taco have a little piny on and he is dusting. 🤣
That’s the one good thing about lockdown, when I am not at work I am doing so many thinks I wouldn’t have thought I had time for.
These idiots are still fighting over who has what first.
All we care about is who really has the Hot Tubs!!!!!

I remember when i was a newly qualified teacher and the school gardener ripped me a new arse for planting bamboo in our class garden.
He is not a gardener, he is a dogs body!
Has he been working? Weird how she hasn’t said anything!!!

View attachment 135949
The veggie daughter is clearly having that over the top stack of popadoms!

Did she get married?
Last time we checked she wasn’t an Ashford, unlike Trasha who is 🤣
Haha 😂 mini cheddars in Mexico, well 🗑 thinks she’s cultured! 😂

I agree why doesn’t 🦧 take her dog 🐶 out everyday for a walk? 🤔

I’ve had an awful thought of 🌮 in a piny dusting 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'I was brave and tried the naga, my tongue went numb'
'I'm going to make a mild one for us girls and one hot for the boys'

bleeping hell these two love playing up to the delicate little flower stereotype 🙄 women can be delicate but it doesn't mean you have to exaggerate the fact you can't eat spicy food. Plus they're far from delicate with their frames 😬 I really hope they're exercising for the sake of the NHS if not themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

bleeping hell these two love playing up to the delicate little flower stereotype 🙄 women can be delicate but it doesn't mean you have to exaggerate the fact you can't eat spicy food. Plus they're far from delicate with their frames 😬 I really hope they're exercising for the sake of the NHS if not themselves!
I bloody love a hot curry 😂 it doesn’t mean I’m a man, people have different tolerances. Quit with the BS girls have mild and coconutty and men have hot and manly 😡🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mini cheddars for starters?? 🤮 She is disgusting
Only at Tasha’s could mini cheddars be classed as a starter 😂 Notice how she keeps talking about her new client being an NHS worker as if she’s doing something good? She’s paying you Tash! You’re not exactly volunteering are you?

Yep Victorian housewife strikes again!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

They’re gonna need a plumber tomorrow, once Taco takes a 💩 and maybe medical attention his rear ended will be on fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bloody love a hot curry 😂 it doesn’t mean I’m a man, people have different tolerances. Quit with the BS girls have mild and coconutty and men have hot and manly 😡🙈
Me too, hotter the better. Yet my husband doesn’t like really spicy food.
Maybe she thinks if he likes hot curry he is a real man!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also, I see no cheese on the table so am I to assume that cheese grater is there purely because it's shaped like a cactus for her Mexican night? Like the candle and other cactus related paraphernalia I spy? 🌵

28122EAF-18D5-423F-9E86-E429C4598BB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just can't help herself can she? She just has to be a bleep. I'd have smacked her in the mouth long ago if she was my not sister in law.

Tash must have the hind of a rhino. Literally.
I know it’s small but we can see your Instagram pic

I’ve also been to Mexico... don’t recall eating a ciabatta stuffed with mince.

• Haha
I finally unfollowed these two and I feel so much better already 😂 will still be following this thread though, obviously...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, I see no cheese on the table so am I to assume that cheese grater is there purely because it's shaped like a cactus for her Mexican night? Like the candle and other cactus related paraphernalia I spy? 🌵

View attachment 136035
Terrible food, I’d be ashamed to be serving up and photographing rubbish like that night after night.

Re: the bamboo plant advice, tash is a massive 🛎 🔚 who would block a well meaning comment about her garden, but won’t call out the pass agg comments from tan there’s not a lot of hope there

Tan’s curry night, she’s blurred out what looks suspiciously like a dish of the shop bought lamb biriyani she “knocked up” when they’d been out all day 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Obligatory glass of water there too, just to show us all how healthy they are 😂 just the one though! Why is that labelled as slimming world, weight watchers and syn free! 😂 Especially when it's combined with her "starter" I beg to differ 😂 FFS even the napkins are chillies! Bet she's gutted she didn't have cactus ones 🌵🤭

• Haha
Obligatory glass of water there too, just to show us all how healthy they are 😂 just the one though! Why is that labelled as slimming world, weight watchers and syn free! 😂 Especially when it's combined with her "starter" I beg to differ 😂 FFS even the napkins are chillies! Bet she's gutted she didn't have cactus ones 🌵🤭
Reminds me of the time she # a bacon sandwich as #vegan because the gifted sauce was suitable for a vegan diet. She caught some flack for that, rightly so 😂 Classic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's literally replied to EVERYONE in the comments on her bamboo post except this one 😂
PhotoGrid_1590182537237.jpg

Surprised they haven't resorted to just hiring one now to save face and shut us up! They could get one and just make sure they take millions of pics in various swim attire and then just post them throughout the entire summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 136035
It just looks tit! Massive chunk of bread with loads of mince and crappy seasonings. Why not make a nice pan of chilli - with 5% mince no need to drain the grease 🤢 And have it with some rice, salad and maybe homemade guacamole. You would half the calories and it would probably help save you from the fast-track to a mobility scooter that you seem so keen on?
As for Tan’s Ashford curry as has already been correctly pointed out, YOU ARE NOT AN ASHFORD have some self respect woman. I don’t know what’s more pathetic her desperate to join this family or the fact that she’s clearly neutered 🌮 when she fried his cock? ‘Delicious hunny’ duck off you sad twit, you’re about as manly as a Polly Pocket!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.