Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone lend her a ladder so she can climb out of her own arse ๐Ÿ™„ if she keeps eating crap at the rate she's going, she's going to have a bleeping heart attack. That or she's gonna be diagnosed with diabetes, she's consuming so much sugar and not working it off at all. The woman needs a lesson or two in healthy eating before she needs the fire brigade to knock down a wall in her house to get her out. Disgusting gluttony ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
She is officially a fat bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fat bastard "I ate a baby" maybe that's where her sons gone, she ate him......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHERE ARE THE bleeping HOT TUBS!!!โ€™

Enough is enough admit you donโ€™t have them!! We all know of you donโ€™t, you would be eating your bleeping dinner and having drinkies in them!!

No way did Tanya have one. She couldnโ€™t give two shits about what people think, she would have it up.
As for Trasha, maybe funds are low because she is now addicted to animal crossing.
Give it up. Admit for once in your sad lives you donโ€™t have something first!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have only just discovered these saddos and i have a question who started it all first?

And how do they afford all this themed tit!?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If I was Trash I would be so tempted to reply with, "oh yes I remember now..... they gave it to Del and his first wife for their wedding present"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Your insta ID is showing. You'll be blocked now๐Ÿ˜ณ not that she looks on here...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is it me or is Tanya just getting nastier and nastier.. she has always been a witch to Trasha but she just seems to have stepped up the horribleness towards her.. she canโ€™t just leave Trasha be.. she has to have a dig or some back handed insult... I really donโ€™t know why Trasha puts up with it... the fatter Tanya gets, the nastier she is becoming too... she must be so unhappy instead.. she comes across as desperate for validation from strangers, desperate to pick at Trasha and desperate to find her next food fix...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.