Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🦧 is now back in that bloody awful TV bed, which must be on the verge of breaking 🐷 sorry that I haven’t ironed the bedding! Well if you didn’t spend every minute of the day filling your face you could have ironed them! Still just roll your fat arse across them and that’ll do the job! 🤣 She’s fucked me right off today! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Salmon ceaser salad on Wednesday. Why not use chicken or tofu like everyone else?! It’s not quirky and different shoving salmon on it! The sauce goes with chicken that’s why you don’t add salmon to it!!!
😫😫😫😫

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tasha couldn’t have been any nicer in her reply. I hope Tanya feels guilty! I actually feel a little bit sorry for Tasha.
I do too to some extent. She’s ridiculous and annoying but I do genuinely think she’s harmless. She’s just a bit dim. But Tanya is knowingly and purposely bleeping horrible to her, constantly undermining her and patronising her on a public forum, it’s really crappy behaviour on her part. Do better, Tanya :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Salmon ceaser salad on Wednesday. Why not use chicken or tofu like everyone else?! It’s not quirky and different shoving salmon on it! The sauce goes with chicken that’s why you don’t add salmon to it!!!
😫😫😫😫
I've just spent aaages going through 🦧insta! Been chuckling away at all her themes! I recommend it if you need a giggle 😂 found myself a new profile pic too 🤭 Anyway, I'm not sure I'd like to see her doing chicken Caesar salad either if this one I found on her grid is anything to by 🤢😂
PhotoGrid_1589753338607.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did the fat hag need to comment that anyway? Who gives a duck about a carving tray FFS! So pathetic and childish

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why did the fat hag need to comment that anyway? Who gives a duck about a carving tray FFS! So pathetic and childish
It’s because she’s so jealous of Tasha being a real Ashford. I also think by the sounds of it Tasha actually met the twins parents where they must have been gone before Tanya ‘joined’ the family so she’s obviously fuming about that too. How dare their parents be so selfish as to pass away before they could meet the queen herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If 🦧 wanted a night off from cooking, why didn’t the amazing H2B do the dinner? We all know that her fridge and freezer are packed full of food! She simply had to have KFC to get one over on 🗑 The comment 🦧 made on 🗑meat post yesterday really does show to the world what she is like. Pure nastiness!

Reactions: 9
I've just spent aaages going through 🦧insta! Been chuckling away at all her themes! I recommend it if you need a giggle 😂 found myself a new profile pic too 🤭 Anyway, I'm not sure I'd like to see her doing chicken Caesar salad either if this one I found on her grid is anything to by 🤢😂
View attachment 132654
The chicken legs look raw!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is why would you be in competition with Trasha.
These two brothers are not a great catch.
We all know how Taco speaks to woman, and how Onslow treats Trasha.
They are not decent men.
It’s honestly the most pathetic situation and these two woman are an embarrassment.
If any of my friends behaved this way I would be having a word.
So this week we have Trasha going back to work and what’s fatty doing?
Nothing absolutely nothing.
Providing for her family, providing them with blocked arteries and obesity.
Another week of bullshit and no hot tubs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So next weeks roast she will show Del Boys first wife’s carving tray and carving set that he has told Ronald McTanya was his mums!!!
She really must be that silly to believe a man would even know where his bleeping carving set is from! Mine wouldn’t have a bloody clue.
It’s from John Lewis if anyone wants the link, I’ll inbox you and then I’ll do a video to show you how to use it. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Love the profile pic @Maggie28 👌🏼👍🏼😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
After falling into a complete internet hole and stumbling upon this thread I’ve absolutely killed myself laughing .
ive never heard of either Of the woman , I’m now following both on insta and know the full back story.
completed all 21 pages of this thread with going back and too to insta for references , 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you for my Sunday entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After falling into a complete internet hole and stumbling upon this thread I’ve absolutely killed myself laughing .
ive never heard of either Of the woman , I’m now following both on insta and know the full back story.
completed all 21 pages of this thread with going back and too to insta for references , 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you for my Sunday entertainment
Welcome. This is thread 18, each thread has at least 50 pages. Enjoy 😉
There is a lot to be said about these two.
They’re an internet sensation and not a good one, but the threads are so funny!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.