Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I think this is the most passive aggressive Orangutan has ever been 😂😂#battleofthecarvingsets #warofthecarvingtray

View attachment 132544
She must absolutely hate that Trasha would have anything she might not have.
What a sad sad woman!!!
Ronald McTanya needs to get herself around her own parents house and see they are ok.
Instead of worrying about the gram.

Reactions: 4
If I was Trash I would be so tempted to reply with, "oh yes I remember now..... they gave it to Del and his first wife for their wedding present"
That would be such a good reply! 🦧 really is getting more and more vile with each passing day 😡

Reactions: 7
So next weeks roast she will show Del Boys first wife’s carving tray and carving set that he has told Ronald McTanya was his mums!!!
She really must be that silly to believe a man would even know where his bleeping carving set is from! Mine wouldn’t have a bloody clue.
It’s from John Lewis if anyone wants the link, I’ll inbox you and then I’ll do a video to show you how to use it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
His parents probably gave it to him in the hope he would serve her piggy fat head on it. Absolute nasty vindictive scumbag 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I think this is the most passive aggressive Orangutan has ever been 😂😂#battleofthecarvingsets #warofthecarvingtray

View attachment 132544
What an absolute thundercunt!!! The green eyed monster is definitely showing, the engagement is just that and no more I reckon. I don't see her rolling down the aisle and becoming an Ashford at all 🤣🤣 she really is a nasty, bitter piece of tit. She needs to grow the duck up... she's getting bitchy over a carving tray 🤣

Reactions: 10
If that bleeping vile cretin, 🦧, was my sister in law. I would knock her the duck out. Absolutely disgusting human inside and out. What I don’t understand is why does 🗑 hubby not say anything to 🌮? Like keep your fat disgusting pig wife in check. She is a downright bully. I for one know my hubby wouldn’t stand for it.

My 'Hubby' has discovered that KFC is doing deliveries in our area on just eat so has informed me he is getting one this evening. *rolls my eyes *

But maybe I will turn it into a theme and lay it all out on a tray whilst I take 73 photos of it from different angles whist is gets bleeping freezing and stiff and everyone around me gets the ump cos they are hungry. Then im going to put 9 photos out of the 73 onto instagram with a huge paragraph that will say something like this:

"Feet up, all cosy after my bath chilling with my Diet Coke. Hubby is treating us all to a #KFC takeaway tonight such a nice treat and a night off cooking. #offplan #synfree. Cant wait for my soaps to start ladies whilst the kiddies tuck into the KFC. We ordered twelve family buckets and sides. Such fun. #happytummies #familytime #solucky"

Then I will instruct my husband to log into his own instagram to type "amazing hunny xxx" on the post.
🦧 has just posted a KFC and it’s not a fakeaway! She loves cooking, but is having a treat tonight! Her whole life is full of bloody treats! How much crap has this 🐷 eaten in the last few days! 😡

Not one post with a piece of fruit or vegetable in it for at least a week, just sugar, and loads of other tit! 😡

She had to get her big fat gob round a KFC before 🗑 I’m disgusted with her gluttony, not just food but everything in life. There’s no way she’s ever going to fit in a wedding dress or down an aisle, she’s going to be massive!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I've just looked on Trashys account and I cant see Tantrums comment.... has it been deleted or am I just not privy.... I can see both accounts

I can still see the comment too. 🦧had her fake KFC last weekend! Can't have been that great if they have to have the real thing a week later 😂 she's also stuffed her gob with pizza #soppygiuseppe 🤭 icecream, bananna bread, donuts, fried eggs, yumyums and drank a goldfish 😂 can't believe all the tit she feeds her family! It's shocking!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If that bleeping vile cretin, 🦧, was my sister in law. I would knock her the duck out. Absolutely disgusting human inside and out. What I don’t understand is why does 🗑 hubby not say anything to 🌮? Like keep your fat disgusting pig wife in check. She is a downright bully. I for one know my hubby wouldn’t stand for it.
I genuinely think Trash and Dirty John are too thick or too stoned to even realise

• Haha
🦧 reminds of a woman I worked with when I was in my 20s and this woman was in her 40s. Due to my job I was given a Company car, and this woman wouldn’t come back to the workplace until she got given one, because she was jealous that I had been given one! I imagine that Tantrum would be just the same! Sadly for the woman that I worked with, she went on to have some unpleasant traumas in her life! I know it’s awful to say, but I do feel that will happen to 🦧

Reactions: 8
So next weeks roast she will show Del Boys first wife’s carving tray and carving set that he has told Ronald McTanya was his mums!!!
She really must be that silly to believe a man would even know where his bleeping carving set is from! Mine wouldn’t have a bloody clue.
It’s from John Lewis if anyone wants the link, I’ll inbox you and then I’ll do a video to show you how to use it. 🤦🏼‍♀️
My husband wouldn’t have a clue either but it’s Del we’re talking about. That wet blanket probably does know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"The Boys"....damn they are big 40 odd year old men !!!
Also Tanya will have that dusty old carvery set out this week...

• Haha
It’s because Tasha is just as much a jealous witch as Tanya but gets away with it on here because people feel sorry for her, confusing her lack of education with being nice-but-dim. John probably knows what Tasha is like but lets her carry on for an easy life. I doubt he gives a duck.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.