Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she is the bitchiest witch ever! I'd love 10 mins in a dark alleyway with her to tell her a few home truths. I seriously cannot cope with her rudeness, horribleness (is that even a word?), bitchiness, evil, nasty, vindictive persona
She's just a horrible, nasty woman. I wonder if she is the same in person with Trash as she is on insta? Talking down to her or making snidey comments or is that just for insta for everyone else to see 🙄

Urgh I don't even know the bloody woman and I already dislike her

Reactions: 10
She's just a horrible, nasty woman. I wonder if she is the same in person with Trash as she is on insta? Talking down to her or making snidey comments or is that just for insta for everyone else to see 🙄

Urgh I don't even know the bloody woman and I already dislike her
I think she is the same. Hence why she has no friends. Poor Trash is so simple that she tries to hard as she just wants an insta perfect life and she does everything for schlong and the kids to keep the peace. She needs to grow a pair and smack that hairy ugly witch soooooo hard straight between the eyeballs. Maybe I should offer to be Trasha's coach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
3A537056-3998-460B-9B39-F2B54F79FB59.jpeg

Honestly is she saying she walked to Eastbourne beach from Hailsham?
No wonder she had a bleeping blister!
No way did she walk it. Why lie?
Everything she says is a lie!!
And on her way stopped off at M&S!
You really are snake 🦧

D06D52EB-261B-4B0E-85D3-73056B62E342.jpeg

Bloody love this account 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 131919
Honestly is she saying she walked to Eastbourne beach from Hailsham?
No wonder she had a bleeping blister!
No way did she walk it. Why lie?
Everything she says is a lie!!
And on her way stopped off at M&S!
You really are snake 🦧

View attachment 131932
Bloody love this account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She won’t have walked from Hailsham to Eastbourne and back! There is an M & S in Hailsham anyway. I reckon they drove to Eastbourne got the drinks and bagels and did the photoshoot on the beach. Jumped back in the cattle truck and then went home, and back out for a walk later on and got the doughnuts! If that big hefalump got a blister it proves how very little exercise she ever does anyway! 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she even feel the need to say that!? What difference does it make the stupid witch
She needs a slap, I'm sad enough to have gone on m&s Instagram to see when they came out it was about 2 weeks before lockdown, but around the time we were advised to socially distance bet she was straight in m&s bouncing people out the way for a yumnut all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I scrolled down 🗑‘s feed (embarrassingly far back) to find a video of James that I remembered seeing, as usual, Trash acting like he was a six year old boy. I screen recorded it and was going to post it here but watching it back, he looks so miserable, I can’t bring myself to do it. It’s actually bordering on cruel. Whilst I agree that Tash is the lesser of two evils, she really needs to have a long hard think about the kind of relationship she wants to have with her son into adulthood, because right now she is alienating the duck out of the poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why does she even feel the need to say that!? What difference does it make the stupid witch
Hahahaha so she got them 8 weeks ago and hasn’t eaten them until now? Hahaha bleeping bullshit fatty. Can’t stand that your SIL has shown you up the way you do her every chance you get.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 132056
She first had them back in March.
She just had to be first.
Fat fucker 🦧
She really is full of tit and just makes herself look like a twit. We know you went to m&s AGAIN, we know your curry wasn’t homemade. You sure as hell didn’t walk all that way 🐷 Please don’t try and insult us by saying you’ve had those for ages when everyone knows you probably scoff them down your fat throat the second you get home with them. After taking a pic for the gram obv, hehe

Reactions: 5
I scrolled down 🗑‘s feed (embarrassingly far back) to find a video of James that I remembered seeing, as usual, Trash acting like he was a six year old boy. I screen recorded it and was going to post it here but watching it back, he looks so miserable, I can’t bring myself to do it. It’s actually bordering on cruel. Whilst I agree that Tash is the lesser of two evils, she really needs to have a long hard think about the kind of relationship she wants to have with her son into adulthood, because right now she is alienating the duck out of the poor boy.
I feel so sorry for him. They are going to end up with a very strained relationship. Why is instagram more important than his well-being.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No picture of the ingredients stacked up is a give away that it’s a shop bought curry! Also that wham ice cream is nothing special. Why is everything so yummy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha so she got them 8 weeks ago and hasn’t eaten them until now? Hahaha bleeping bullshit fatty. Can’t stand that your SIL has shown you up the way you do her every chance you get.
She's not saying she bought them weeks ago, she's saying that they were out before lockdown

By crafting does 🗑 mean playing animal crossing for hours on end?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet another gifted item that you've forgotten to tag 🗑 you really are the shittest 'influencer' 🤣🤣 the asa wouldn't know where to start with you!
I'm beginning to think crafting is a code word for something in their house considering she doesn't have a decorative bone in her body from the state of her house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for him. They are going to end up with a very strained relationship. Why is instagram more important than his well-being.
I honestly think this is the worst thing about Tasha and let’s face it there is a lot to choose from. But the ridicule she leaves him open to and the fact that she doesn’t seem to care about his privacy is really awful.

Reactions: 4
I’m considering buying this and gifting it to Trash for her enormous mug collection
C1B2828D-34E3-44CF-B8AD-4BCBC8F2A72E.jpeg
. #helpingthoselessfortunate

I think she is the same. Hence why she has no friends. Poor Trash is so simple that she tries to hard as she just wants an insta perfect life and she does everything for schlong and the kids to keep the peace. She needs to grow a pair and smack that hairy ugly witch soooooo hard straight between the eyeballs. Maybe I should offer to be Trasha's coach!
WTF - When did Trash become the poor, innocent victim keeping the peace? These Instatwats are both as bad as each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's taunting us with this crafting! Maybe she's ditched animal crossing and is now hooked on minecraft 🤔😂

The weather is warming up again. I'm living in hope that we see at least 1 hot tub this week! Although I suspect they will be stringing this out til July when all the pre-ordered hot tubs are available 😂 🦧 will just have to post the screenshot of the box again a few times to pretend she got it in February and it's still not been unpacked 🤥

• Haha
She's not saying she bought them weeks ago, she's saying that they were out before lockdown

By crafting does 🗑 mean playing animal crossing for hours on end?
The way I’ve interpreted tasha’s comment saying someone’s been to m&s and then Tans response, they were out before lockdown, is that she’s saying no she hasn’t been to m&s and already had them. Obviously this is highly unlikely as we know they wouldn’t last an hour in that house. Or is this a reused photo? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ But another wonderful example of Tan just being bitchy

Reactions: 5
Yet another gifted item that you've forgotten to tag 🗑 you really are the shittest 'influencer' 🤣🤣 the asa wouldn't know where to start with you!
I'm beginning to think crafting is a code word for something in their house considering she doesn't have a decorative bone in her body from the state of her house 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she hasn’t shared any pics of her “crafting” masterpieces has she? I doubt she is doing any crafting at all, it’s just another way to come across as the perfect 50s housewife and mother of the year 🙄

Reactions: 6
And she hasn’t shared any pics of her “crafting” masterpieces has she? I doubt she is doing any crafting at all, it’s just another way to come across as the perfect 50s housewife and mother of the year 🙄
I bet she has a child’s colouring book and pencils.
Funny that she hasn’t mentioned about John aka Onslow aka Gollum aka mushroom dick going back to work.
She also has t shown her garden, someone ask about the hot tub! 🤣
It won’t let me comment 🙄
You know she hasn’t got one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.